• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    So your not going to use the hero from diamond.
    Nope, instead I'm using Kyledove's fan-made heroes. I should show a pic of the girl too.
    I like this scans. Looks great. But i want to see, scans with a battle pokemon or other, not only map...
    Yeah, you're right. I will when I decide what. I'll try to get a little of everything then.
    heh; i'm making a different boxart (under way!!) and it will be hell to heaven better!!
    That sounds nice buddy! I never even noticed that it was mispelled.:shocked:

I put a few extra screenshots on the first post, but it's nothing important or anything though. Well I've been practicing scripting more and more, but it's getting frustrating. I don't see you do it zel. I really don't. Now on to something different to work on. The new title screens probably. Anyway guys, see ya soon.

Years
    Heya Treecko! I finished Your Two Boxarts! Ready To Go..
    Sorry the Pokemon Sun one is kinda stuffed up, i forgot about it, and did it in five mins ;)!
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

All Hail The Greatest Uncompleted (To be Completed) Hack Ever!!

PS: sorry it is in JPG; file size is smaller and sorry it isnt at imageshack..
    Heh, smaller size(71kb) means less wait for those impaitent customers!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Congrats to my buddy [ray.z] for winning January's uber. I'm proud of him. I can't always win of course, but I don't think I'm ready yet. I'm in no rush though, I should take it easy and relax.
    Hehehe, thanks man for your support - I'll always appreciate it ^^ And I'm sure you'll get the uber award soon enough, specially cause some of the progress you have made as of late.

Anywho, your screenies look pretty good as always. I don't really like the new houses though, since they go completely at odds with Kyledove's style.

And NekroBoi, those two boxarts ... they look pretty poor. Like, they are even in different styles, and the quality of them is pretty low as well.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well... Let's hope the mods see the greatness of Treecko's work soon. Now, I, once again, sounded like making campaign for Treecko... :P

I have finally something else to ask! In the first post, and seeing your latest screenshots you said we'd be battling against Team Magma/Aqua, but, considering there are gonna be a lot of OWs changing, don't you think it'd be better to make a new team? I'll throw the suggestion that maybe no one thought about... How about...

Team Galaxy! :P You guys made me thought about it, that way your fellow members could become grunts, and others Executives, and of course, you, their Leader. Not too weird, isn't it? Well, it may be... XD
    But I'm sure my idea would be nice for the Galaxy Productions team, jeje...

Ah... Nice to see I'm not out of ideas, still... :D

Kevmaton

Pokéfreak Jr.
    Years
    hi, I am new here. But if I am right someone is making a very cool hack of Pokémon Ruby.
    That sounds cool!

Kevmaton

Pokéfreak Jr.
    Years
    I've made a hack once of pokémon Gold, but that was soooooooooooo bad... I replaced ash and his mother by a ghost. That was big fun, but that was all i could do with Elitemap

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hehehe, thanks man for your support - I'll always appreciate it ^^ And I'm sure you'll get the uber award soon enough, specially cause some of the progress you have made as of late.

Anywho, your screenies look pretty good as always. I don't really like the new houses though, since they go completely at odds with Kyledove's style.

And NekroBoi, those two boxarts ... they look pretty poor. Like, they are even in different styles, and the quality of them is pretty low as well.
    Yeah, those houses are from WAH. They don't quite fit in, I thought so too.

But, the boxarts look pretty nice to me. They are more cartoonish than the real boxes of Pokemon games. But that's a good thing. It's not like someone is making it a real game. THEY BETTER NOT!
    Well... Let's hope the mods see the greatness of Treecko's work soon. Now, I, once again, sounded like making campaign for Treecko... :P

I have finally something else to ask! In the first post, and seeing your latest screenshots you said we'd be battling against Team Magma/Aqua, but, considering there are gonna be a lot of OWs changing, don't you think it'd be better to make a new team? I'll throw the suggestion that maybe no one thought about... How about...

Team Galaxy! :P You guys made me thought about it, that way your fellow members could become grunts, and others Executives, and of course, you, their Leader. Not too weird, isn't it? Well, it may be... XD
    But I'm sure my idea would be nice for the Galaxy Productions team, jeje...

Ah... Nice to see I'm not out of ideas, still... :D
    Well alot of people has said that idea. Team Galaxy, but not as the group. They wanted D/P Galaxy team to be in the hack, but I didn't like that. Team Aqua/Magma are going to be removed because I want to make the hack like a real Pokemon game. New heroes, regoin, brand new characters and stuff. But I like that idea of yours...now for me to think of an EXTREMELY complicated question for Shiny Gold.:badsmile:
    Treecko, the character looks like a character from team AQUA.
    Why?
    Yeah, by the overworlds. But here is what they are really going to look like.

Heroes by Kyledove
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Altaria20

Sorry for my bad english! ^^'
    Years
    The new heroes have good sprites but... :( don't like me. The heroes of diamaond and Pearl, imho, as better for moon/sun >_<

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Still i like it and i know you edited kyledoves but it was so well done it looks exactly like what kyledove would've done

anyway ontopic- looks great treecko cant wait for the new release but like everyone else says take your time don't ruin this great hack due to pressure

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Guys, don't try and think about the D/P heroes in this game.
    If you think about it, it would've been ------- because the heroes (i think) are copyrighted by Nintendo and i guess GameFreak.

Altaria20

Sorry for my bad english! ^^'
    Years
    mmm I think is not for the copyright, else , also the 4th generetion Pokemon can't appear in the hackrom...or am I in error?

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Nvm, forget it. I think there ain't no copyright on it. I'll edit my last post so no one has to talk more about this.

Will the Trainers have different colors to depending on which version it is? Blue for Moon Red for Sun?

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
    Hello treeko 100 um i dont under stand how to patch ips roms and i really think your game is good so can you snd an already patched ips file so i can dowload.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back