• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Could you sort out the HTML codes, i did the Naetoru banner and it did Lugia.
    Unless that question is answered and you want us to save the pic and upload it by ourselves, sorry.

Years
    Yeh, that is the overall idea of His banners; he wants you to upload them.. Oh, and Btw; treecko, IF you want to restart;use Fire red again; then, u dont have to do scripting to fix where the hero starts off; also, frlg has overall better titlescreen than ruby/sapphire, it has national dex after a quest(which means you could setup your own way to get the 'Moon Plate' and the 'Sun Plate' *wink wink*

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2008
    u might as well stick with ruby because you're to far to turn back now:P +if u dont like the finished game once you've finsihed with it and its been released see what people think and you could just do an add-on to the game using a different rom base

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    ^ ebo, at least have some gratitude towards this thread's hack, insead of trying to promote what ain't such a great hack. :\

Wow...I haven't been here for a long time, but I know that progress is still going on, right? Of course! Moon/Sun has the great graphics of GP (Galaxy Productions)! Not like I forgot this place, but I haven't had anything to say. You just keep at it, and hopefully you're win some awards Treecko, and don't do anything that will purposely delay your production - stick with ruby if it's that easier; besides, you could just add your own cool tiles, right? Well, good luck, and keep hacking. ;)

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Could you sort out the HTML codes, i did the Naetoru banner and it did Lugia.
    Unless that question is answered and you want us to save the pic and upload it by ourselves, sorry.
    I fixed the banner's code. I did it a while ago, so it's cool now.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    ^ ebo, at least have some gratitude towards this thread's hack, insead of trying to promote what ain't such a great hack. :\

Wow...I haven't been here for a long time, but I know that progress is still going on, right? Of course! Moon/Sun has the great graphics of GP! Not like I forgot this place, but I haven't had anything to say. You just keep at it, and hopefully you're win some awards Treecko, and don't do anything that will purposely delay your production - stick with ruby if it's that easier; besides, you could just add your own cool tiles, right? Well, good luck, and keep hacking. ;)

GP? What is a GP? Green Paradise? :nervous: :knockedou

I do agree with what you say though, except talking about anything isn't really necessary :P

And why would he delay his production purposefully? That would suck big time.

Anyways, I wish Treecko a good luck on this project, and that he doesn't quit on us, or his files erased. That sucks the most. :(

Also, banner fixing is the best :D

Anyways, I can't comment much on this, as many posts that I have to talk about this hack has either been said or is unnecessary, so all I can say is, don't diss yourself in the next beta. No one cares, except for the frat kid :)

Anyways, good luck, and hope you don't put weird Treecko trees everywhere in Candyland :D

And no, Candyland does not exist in this game, and I shall laugh at you for thinking such a thing. I SAY LAUGH!

DiamondDust

Years
    I fixed the banner's code. I did it a while ago, so it's cool now.

Thanks but the person below convinced me to do it the hard way (no offence to the person who wrote something like that).

davidm and the person after him (it might consider him, dunno what he's talking about)

Please ask for roms. Read the rules i guess... Lol.
    But seriously read the RomRules or whatever it's called.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
    Um.... hello your game is very nice and all but i would like to play it. so can some one please pm me on how to patch ips files.

p.s. i read the help instruction thread but i dont under stand.

DiamondDust

Years
    I thought there was a new beta coming out replacing that preview? or was there delays or has it come out already?

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I thought there was a new beta coming out replacing that preview? or was there delays or has it come out already?
    I was going to do that, but I changed my mind. I'm not in a rush to get a new one done, mainly because I got other things to work on. But M/S is in motion, always. Scripting isn't as easy as I thought it was, I don't see how you guys do it really. This might be the first thing I ever quit on. I know enough, but I want to find out new things in making scripts, but it's no walk in the park.:(
    I really like your hack. When are you going to finish it because i want to play the full version of the game.
    I don't know when it'll be done. But it will be done this year, I really hope it will.

DiamondDust

Years
    I was going to do that, but I changed my mind. I'm not in a rush to get a new one done, mainly because I got other things to work on. But M/S is in motion, always. Scripting isn't as easy as I thought it was, I don't see how you guys do it really. This might be the first thing I ever quit on. I know enough, but I want to find out new things in making scripts, but it's no walk in the park.:(

I don't know when it'll be done. But it will be done this year, I really hope it will.

You tried asking one of the elite rom-hackers?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Treecko, Id like you to know that im working on the in-battle sprite. i asked a good spriter to do it and he is bussy. i thought you would like to know

cya, UnitRico

DiamondDust

Years
    what is the latest beta out if there is one out what page ?

Well, there ain't one out yet, it's only a minor (PREVIEW).
    Just shows you how the character looks and how the starter town looks like.
    Unless you want to use the WalkThrough walls code and explore more, but it'll basically be the same thing as ruby/sapphire/emerald.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back