• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Even though it was a bit short it was fun. Let's hope next time we'll be able to play a bit of the actual game (with story, and so on). But don't worry if it takes more time than you think. We won't go anywhere, by the way... ;)

But Treecko, those small glitches were in the actual game also, or just in that preview? (The common glitches, like the one where you jump, and got stuck, not the ones people were forcing to happen...) Cause you may want to check out movement permissions, and double-check if the player's sprite doesn't act weird with some tiles (like, walking below a tile when it shouldn't). Because I find that pretty hard to fix when I'm making tiles...

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    hey, srry to ask but how did you change swampter adn sceptile (and there preevos) into the new 4th series starters? i have all the sprites and icons i just would like to know what program you used plz.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I got some great news for you guys today. But first, questions...
    Even though it was a bit short it was fun. Let's hope next time we'll be able to play a bit of the actual game (with story, and so on). But don't worry if it takes more time than you think. We won't go anywhere, by the way... ;)

But Treecko, those small glitches were in the actual game also, or just in that preview? (The common glitches, like the one where you jump, and got stuck, not the ones people were forcing to happen...) Cause you may want to check out movement permissions, and double-check if the player's sprite doesn't act weird with some tiles (like, walking below a tile when it shouldn't). Because I find that pretty hard to fix when I'm making tiles...
    Well, there is no work done at all in the preview as you know buddy, and that is not actual game. I don't have glitches, FINALLY, in the real hack. Well not that I know of. The next release will have something for you to enjoy including a....not going to ruin it for you so I'll hush.
    hey, srry to ask but how did you change swampter adn sceptile (and there preevos) into the new 4th series starters? i have all the sprites and icons i just would like to know what program you used plz.
    This is a question you reakky should ask in the "Simple Qusetions" thread bud. It has been answered quite alot, and I have been asked it alot as well. But I used a tool called "unLZ.GBA" in EliteMap.

Now on to the great news ^_^

I have some screenshots of the graphics that are in M/S. I'm using these for a part of the new region. These are just examples of what they are going to look like. And of course, they are Kyledove's tiles and graphics. Man he rules.
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Do you like them? Want to use them in your hack before you're able to play them in Moon/Sun. Then go ahead then! I worked on this little gift today for you as a late Christmas present. I'll put the patch at the front page okay. Just two things I ask okay. Please give credit to PHO (Pokemon Hackers Online) and my good friend Kyledove. The patch is mainly to get you started on your own spectacular hack. And the other thing is, don't change the intro. Well just don't change where it is says "PKHO.CO.NR". You can still change that Pokemon and Gamefreak crap. One more thing, the patch isn't complete yet. I just need to add the Pokemart and the new flowers and it's animations. So don't come crying to me about glitches okay. Enjoy it and I'll release the complete ROM base whenever I complete it. See ya.:20:

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Check this out!

I am sorry that I am abusing my privilege to play the preview of the game, but I can't help it......everyone else is.......so........

Years
  • WOW!!! SICK! *Gives award for best unreleased hack*.. xD!!
    also, i love it how in ur hack, the tiles are soo... Original! like, they look like ur reflecting on the past of pokemon, where they used Wooden Houses and so on; not new automatic weirdo machines and whatsoever!!

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I am sorry that I am abusing my privilege to play the preview of the game, but I can't help it......everyone else is.......so........
    Well the people that are playing the hack are using codes, not doing what you're doing. It looks like you're hacking over it.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • lol you guys are silly...

those trees look a lot better than the ones you showed in an older screenshot.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • I got some great news for you guys today. But first, questions...

Well, there is no work done at all in the preview as you know buddy, and that is not actual game. I don't have glitches, FINALLY, in the real hack. Well not that I know of. The next release will have something for you to enjoy including a....not going to ruin it for you so I'll hush.

This is a question you reakky should ask in the "Simple Qusetions" thread bud. It has been answered quite alot, and I have been asked it alot as well. But I used a tool called "unLZ.GBA" in EliteMap.

Now on to the great news ^_^

I have some screenshots of the graphics that are in M/S. I'm using these for a part of the new region. These are just examples of what they are going to look like. And of course, they are Kyledove's tiles and graphics. Man he rules.

Do you like them? Want to use them in your hack before you're able to play them in Moon/Sun. Then go ahead then! I worked on this little gift today for you as a late Christmas present. I'll put the patch at the front page okay. Just two things I ask okay. Please give credit to PHO (Pokemon Hackers Online) and my good friend Kyledove. The patch is mainly to get you started on your own spectacular hack. And the other thing is, don't change the intro. Well just don't change where it is says "PKHO.CO.NR". You can still change that Pokemon and Gamefreak crap. One more thing, the patch isn't complete yet. I just need to add the Pokemart and the new flowers and it's animations. So don't come crying to me about glitches okay. Enjoy it and I'll release the complete ROM base whenever I complete it. See ya.:20:

The only patch I see is the preview :shocked:

Anyways, are the new screenshots more brighter? Or is it just me?

Yes, and no hacking for you, Evo. That's very bad. XD

Anyways, hope you can concentrate on Pokemon Moon without any homework and crap surrounding you. Homework sucks XD. Good luck~

Years
  • The screenshots are really good, but I prefer the old pallettes better.

And for you people who are posting screenshots about glitches because you used a code, STOP IT. You are cluttering the thread.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    The screenshots are really good, but I prefer the old pallettes better.

And for you people who are posting screenshots about glitches because you used a code, STOP IT. You are cluttering the thread.
    I prefer the old palettes too bud. These palettes are going to be used in a different part of the region, an island. So both will be used.

Years
  • oH, AND treecko, i think you should fix the Recieve pokemon, coz brich should only giv u one pokemon (rite?) but u get the normal starter + Nidoran MALE... Maybe he says; In my bag, there is a pokemon, get it out, help me, and just put in a Nidoran Male??

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Great Game.

I really love how you made your base.

Great job. :]

Years
  • Hmm... Treecko... I was Looking in Galaxy Productions and ICEMAN Could be a great help for your Battle scenes and well, Everything!! Hiz work is Superior!!

see, new fly pictures, better maps, nice sprites, nice tiles and Overworlds.. He is ur Nearly-all-in-one..
    PLEASE TELL ME UR GONNA PUT THE BATTLE THING IN!!!
    'TOTODILE USED SCRATCH, SANDSHREW TOOK DAMAGE'

Years
  • First of all, ICEMAN is already in the hacking group. Second of all, doing the battle screen like that would require a little assembly hacking.

Anyway, Treecko, good idea of using 2 different pallettes in different parts of the region.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    oH, AND treecko, i think you should fix the Recieve pokemon, coz brich should only giv u one pokemon (rite?) but u get the normal starter + Nidoran MALE... Maybe he says; In my bag, there is a pokemon, get it out, help me, and just put in a Nidoran Male??
    Well buddy, you'll start off with Nidoran, but you'll get to choose one of the Pokemon in the bag. (The D/P Starters)

And to the people who wants to use the ROM base, I changed my mind. You can change the intro, just still give credit to PHO and Kyledove. I changed the first post about this. And if you want more, go to PHO's website to get them, which link is in my sig.

I got some updated screenshots coming tomorrow. And here's a map of the unfinished first town in the preview I released. Btw, this is just a town, a city will be much larger than this.

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Hey! Just to let you know, Treecko and I are working on the storyline togeather, and here are some little hints to what the finished product will be like.

There will be sort of a war. Somthing in the galaxy will be wrong.

Thats it! I know, its a pain that there is only that to show you, we dont want much to leak out... oh and a final thing.

So little, so much. ;-)

Edit: I dont think there will be wild pokemon in that grass, it just makes it look realistic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back