• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 6, 2019
May you help me please? I have been getting an error that says ????????

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I read several pages but I did not see any question about that. I got an incubator in the adventure. Is there a way to recover another? Besides, I noticed that the GTS can have legendary pokemon if we combine it with a pnj that can "erase" the ID at Johto (50 000 pokedollar). I managed to have several legendary ones including a Arceus.

Tiefi

Røcvald
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2021
At first, I absolutely love your game, Schrroms, the thought-out fusion mechanics and the multitude of possibilities add an whole new horizon to Pokemon, so one can be more creative than ever. I would even love to play it without the fusion content and only with first Gen Pokemon available, since it looks very polished and it has awesome details, which kinda remind me about Pokemon Gaia. However, that being said, I want to give attention to some issues:
1. Fairy Moves are not available through level-up, but that wouldn't even be a problem, if there was the TM Play Rough. The TM Moonblast works fine, so every fairy special attacker should have a really nice fairy move, but what's with physical fairies like Azumarill and Mawile? So I would recommend to change the TM Trick Room, which can be found in the Silph Co. building, to Play Rough, since no one really needs Trick Room.
2. I've made a Snorlax/Dusclops-fusion and it doesn't evolve on level 40 like normal trade evolutions, so i used a Mist Stone and got a Pinsir/Marowak-fusion. I guess, that means, that Dusclop's evolution is in the game, but bugged. Furthermore, Dusclops should be able to learn Shadow Sneak through level-up since Gen 4, but the move isn't available through the Move Reminder.
3. This isn't really an issue, but a personal request: I've made a Weezing/Forretress-fusion and somehow forgot, that Forretress' physical moveset is crap and Weezing doesn't even have a single physical Poison-move. So I would really appreciate it, if you could change the PBS files just a tiny bit, so that my fusion is able to learn Iron Head and Gunk Shot through Move Tutor. I mean, it doesn't even make sense, that a Steel ball can't perform a brain teaser and that Weezing is able to shoot a Sludge Bomb, but not simple gunk, so it would add more logic imo. I don't have access to the PBS files and I understand, that one doesn't want to give them to a random, so I would really be thankful, if you could change that for the next update. It's really just 5 minutes or so to do so, since one just has to add the species to the moves Iron Head and Gunk Shot with the Essentials PBS Editor's TM/HM/Tutor Editor.
So I guess, thank you in anticipation and moreover, thanks for the awesome game, really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 26, 2019
Hey the game is awesome and I'm loving it so far but I was wondering if you could add an option in the menu to increase the frame rate? It'd make grinding easier if I was able to speed the game up like an emulator would.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Any chance of this game eventually getting all 721 Pokemon to fuse?
Nope.
I read several pages but I did not see any question about that. I got an incubator in the adventure. Is there a way to recover another? Besides, I noticed that the GTS can have legendary pokemon if we combine it with a pnj that can "erase" the ID at Johto (50 000 pokedollar). I managed to have several legendary ones including a Arceus.
There's a quest that gives you a few more, but aside from that incubators are a one-off item. Legendaries respawn when you beat the Pokemon league after beating Mt. Silver by the way. It might be easier than hoping to get lucky with the wondertrade :P

1. Fairy Moves are not available through level-up, but that wouldn't even be a problem, if there was the TM Play Rough. The TM Moonblast works fine, so every fairy special attacker should have a really nice fairy move, but what's with physical fairies like Azumarill and Mawile? So I would recommend to change the TM Trick Room, which can be found in the Silph Co. building, to Play Rough, since no one really needs Trick Room.
2. I've made a Snorlax/Dusclops-fusion and it doesn't evolve on level 40 like normal trade evolutions, so i used a Mist Stone and got a Pinsir/Marowak-fusion. I guess, that means, that Dusclop's evolution is in the game, but bugged. Furthermore, Dusclops should be able to learn Shadow Sneak through level-up since Gen 4, but the move isn't available through the Move Reminder.
I have added two new TMs of Fairy Moves in the newest patch (Draining Kiss and Play Rough), so make sure you get it! The Dusclops bug and Mist stone bug have also been fixed in earlier patches, so the fixes are also included in the new patch.

Hey the game is awesome and I'm loving it so far but I was wondering if you could add an option in the menu to increase the frame rate? It'd make grinding easier if I was able to speed the game up like an emulator would.
You can press CTRL at any time to speed up the game.

Tiefi

Røcvald
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2021
Wow, that fix was quick, thx! And I got a nice little surprise, since the last thing I did before the fix was getting the TM out of the Silph Co building, so I turned the game on and was surprised, that the TM is still there, and it contained Play Rough as I've recommended, so thanks for that too! ;)
The Mist Stone worked perfectly on my Dusclops-fusion, thx, but Shadow Sneak is still not available, but the good thing is, I think I know why: My Snorlax/Dusknoir-fusion can learn Quick Attack, but neither of them should be able to learn it and I think it's on the same position Shadow Sneak should be, so they somehow got mixed up.

Years
The full download 4.3 link doesn't work anymore. Can you fix it when you have time pls? Or is there a easy way to patch it to the latest one yet?

Tiefi

Røcvald
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2021
I know, I'm writing too much, but one last thing: Does someone know, whether the move Dreameater is available through Tutor or TM? If not, I would really appreciate it, if it was implemented, for example as a gift for doing an hotel-quest, since there are many quest rewards one doesn't really need anyways, so one could be changed for tutoring Dreameater.

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
so, I downloaded the full verson... but it's not working. I keep getting an error on startup that I have no idea what to do with. I've extracted it twice but still no change.
---------------------------
Critical Error C0000005 at address 00000000
---------------------------
Update; downloaded the patch. Game still crashes on startup. I have no sweet clue what on EARTH I'm doing wrong.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024

Schrroms, out of curiosity, why is that? Simply because it would be too tedious or it can't be programmed with about 650.000 (!) pokemon etc?

I'm asking as I love what you've done and I think that would be some goal to have, even in the distant future, for the ultimate pokemon game.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
i'm having problems with the game , it's fun yeah but it's laggy as hell in some menus and in battle ( and with like a 1sec input lag each time ) it's really anoying and no other game has this problem for me :/ any ideas about the reason ?

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Apr 19, 2019
May you help me please? I have been getting an error that says ????????

I have this too when I want my fossil back, I don't know if I can fix it and I don't even know where Copycat is after the 7th badge.

Attachments

• Sans titre2.png
    Sans titre2.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
I know, I'm writing too much, but one last thing: Does someone know, whether the move Dreameater is available through Tutor or TM? If not, I would really appreciate it, if it was implemented, for example as a gift for doing an hotel-quest, since there are many quest rewards one doesn't really need anyways, so one could be changed for tutoring Dreameater.
No, the TM for Dream Eater is not in the game at this point, unfortunately.

Schrroms, out of curiosity, why is that? Simply because it would be too tedious or it can't be programmed with about 650.000 (!) pokemon etc?

I'm asking as I love what you've done and I think that would be some goal to have, even in the distant future, for the ultimate pokemon game.
It's mostly a memory isssue. There are currently 99,225 possible combinations in the game and it's already pushing the engine to its very limit. I had to do some trickery to add them all in. The number of combinations rises by a lot with every additional Pokemon so if every Pokémon was in the game there would be something like 6 times more combinations. It's just not feasible with how the game was coded.

i'm having problems with the game , it's fun yeah but it's laggy as hell in some menus and in battle ( and with like a 1sec input lag each time ) it's really anoying and no other game has this problem for me :/ any ideas about the reason ?
This game was made with RPG Maker, which is notoriously badly optimized. To reduce lag you can reduce the screen size or your PC's resolution. Also make sure to have no other apps running at the same time.

I have this too when I want my fossil back, I don't know if I can fix it and I don't even know where Copycat is after the 7th badge.
Do you know which fossil that was?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 30, 2022
Hi !
One question : I'm looking for two pokemon : Togepi and Chansey. For Chansey, I guess it's in the safari park even though I've been circling for over an hour without seeing it once. But Togepi, I do not see where to go to find him, someone could help me?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 20, 2019
You possibly find this strange and stupid but i don't find moon stone for nidoking in Mt.moon the rocket who sold it to me before for clefable dont sell it anymore so plz help i tried everything

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 20, 2019
Please help. I have 7 badges, but Giovanni is not in Crimson City. Guy in Viridian City tells, I have to go to the train in Saffron City, but i dont have magnet pass or something. Sorry for my bad Eng

Last edited:

Schrroms

Years
Hi !
One question : I'm looking for two pokemon : Togepi and Chansey. For Chansey, I guess it's in the safari park even though I've been circling for over an hour without seeing it once. But Togepi, I do not see where to go to find him, someone could help me?

Togepi is given as an egg in the daycare, south of cerulean. Chansey is, like you guessed, in the Safari Zone. It's quite rare and I think it's only found during the day. You can also trade a Clefable for one in Cinnabar Island.

Back