• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
  • how do i get into the upper viridian forest part? ive looked all around is it a quest

Yes, it's part of a quest. Talk to the scientist woman in pewter city museum after you've obtained the badge.

Hi again, I had a couple more questions about late game.

1) I just got arceus and some plates, and it seems that making it hold plates does not actually change its type or sprite. Is this a bug or is there a special way to change its type?

2) Is there a way to get shuckle in this game?

Thanks in advance!

1. Yeah, Arceus is bugged at the moment. The plates should change the type of Judgement, but it does not alter the Pokemon's type for now.
    2. Yes, shuckle is in. You can encounter it in Union Cave (Johto) or by smashing Rock Smash rocks in Rock Tunnel.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2019
    Please help ive downloaded Version 4.4 and im unable to play it because all that appears on screen is a black box then after 1 second it closes itself HELP!!

Pixel4203

That one guy
    Years
  • So do backsprites not exist in the new version? I left awhile ago so do they not exist anymore? When i have a custom sprite can i put in my own backsprite?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    Hi

Yesterday I downloaded the newest version of this game (4.4) and I can't play it on randomized mode. I started new game on classic mode then saved the game and started it anew on randomized mode but wild pokemon are still the same. I set the randomness degree to 999 and I'm still meeting rattatas and pidgeys on first routes and bugs in viridian forest.

Is it intentional? Or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey Schrroms, I've been thinking... Is there a way for you to make a system for us to choose the pokemon we want from the National Pokedex before starting and then populate the list, up to the maximum the system can handle? It could be a way to bypass the limitations and have all the pokemon we like for the randomized playthroughs.

Edit: One more idea, could you add the newer XP system? Especially the gain XP when you catch a pkmn aspect.

Edit 2: X-Scissor appears as an unknown_item, but can be taught.

Edit 3: Item Menu needs a sorting mode.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    Hello, I have a question when you fix all Bugs regarding version 4.4, over a large part of trainers is bugged as I play on randomizer nuzlocke

Schrroms

Years
  • Hello, I have a question when you fix all Bugs regarding version 4.4, over a large part of trainers is bugged as I play on randomizer nuzlocke

If you updated the game while playing randomizer it sometimes can make trainers or wild pokemon crash.
    The way to fix this is to talk the update man (top floor of pokemon centers) and reshuffle the trainers and pokedex. Hope this helps.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2019
    Hi,
    First thing, sorry for my english.
    Second thing, I just discovered pokemon fusion and I love it.

But I have a question (may be I didn't understood something) :
    I want a magidude (or geokarp, but I think it is magidude) with WATER/GROUND but I always have ROCK/WATER, in the 2 cases.
    Is this a bug or just something that I didn't understood ?

Thanks for your help.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    Hi,
    First thing, sorry for my english.
    Second thing, I just discovered pokemon fusion and I love it.

But I have a question (may be I didn't understood something) :
    I want a magidude (or geokarp, but I think it is magidude) with WATER/GROUND but I always have ROCK/WATER, in the 2 cases.
    Is this a bug or just something that I didn't understood ?

Thanks for your help.

The highest leveled Pokémon becomes the body and the other Pokémon becomes the head.
    A Fusion's elements are the Head's first element and the Body's second element.
    If you want a Water/Ground pokemon your geodude must be the body so you need to level it up.

Years
  • Hey, I have a quick question-

I watched Pat doing a randomizer nuzlocke on yt, and when he gets to the choose the gender and age screen it asks if he wants to do a randomizer or not, I've downloaded the last version of the game and the patch and I don't get that, I really want to do a randomizer, what did I do wrong? (the patch worked btw, it shows version 4.4 on the title screen).

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    Hey, I have a quick question-

I watched Pat doing a randomizer nuzlocke on yt, and when he gets to the choose the gender and age screen it asks if he wants to do a randomizer or not, I've downloaded the last version of the game and the patch and I don't get that, I really want to do a randomizer, what did I do wrong? (the patch worked btw, it shows version 4.4 on the title screen).

I can't find the option to randomize the game. Where is it?
    When you start a new game you will be asked if you want to play Classic or Randomized. But the option will only appear if you already have an existing save file.

Your first run must be a classic one. Just start a game and then save it and start another one and you will get the randomizer one.

And I have one problem.
    1c101d111d52f.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    Hi,
    first off, thank you for making this game, so far it is great and very enjoyable. However, I just reached the part of the game where you have to fight the legendary bird trio fusion, and my game keeps crashing and giving me this message. I really want to be able to finish the game, but I can't get any further in the plot until this is fixed.

Schrroms

Years
  • Hi,
    first off, thank you for making this game, so far it is great and very enjoyable. However, I just reached the part of the game where you have to fight the legendary bird trio fusion, and my game keeps crashing and giving me this message. I really want to be able to finish the game, but I can't get any further in the plot until this is fixed.

Hmm.. It's possible that you're missing the sprite for the triple fusion. Try to put this image in the Battlers folder (make sure it's named 144.145.146.png)

But honestly if you're missing sprites, you're probably better off redownloading the entire thing or the error might appear again at some point.

Attachments

• 144.145.146.png
      144.145.146.png
      6.8 KB · Views: 16
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Is there a download link for this game? I've seen how amazing this rom hack is, yet every download site seems to be either fake or non functional. I'd appreciate any help.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2020
    Hello, uh i'm new in this site, my english is bad xd
    I have a problem with the game, the controls don't work :s Only the space, ''c'' and Enter.
    I can not enter the menu, nor cancel actions, and other
    If you can help me please, thanks <3

Last edited:
    Back