• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    So I have a few questions as well as to point a glitch with a trainer reward trade.
    1. I'm curious if there is a list of Item maniacs in this game I have so far found the Pearlstrings and BalmMushroom ones
    2. About the coloured eggs from the day-care nursery I'm gonna go out on the and say that each one is tied to one baby Pokemon and is it possible to get all the coloured eggs.
    3. Even thought I have played this game before do any of the version of the DNA splicers allow for traded Pokemon to Unfuse as well as the only way to get the starters is from at the beginning, the 3rd Pokecentre trade and a gift after getting a couple of badges

As for the glitch I have noticed that after I beat the bug catcher with the cateras and metaras he offers to trade his cateras for a high level bug level Pokemon and I didn't do the trade and now the bug catcher is talking like I did the trade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Anyone know how the levels for the trainerhouse work? because it just feels like they keep climbing and then go back to level 25 for no reason

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Hey everyone! Version 4.7 was just released. It adds 30 new Pokémon to the game, all of which are fuseable with everything, of course.
    This is the list of new Pokémon that were added:
    • Roserade
    • Drifblim
    • Lopunny
    • Breloom
    • Ninjask
    • Banette
    • Rotom
    • Reuniclus
    • Whimsicott
    • Krookodile
    • Cofagrigus
    • Galvantua
    • Ferrothorn
    • Litwick
    • Lampent
    • Chandelure
    • Haxorus
    • Golurk
    • Pyukumuku
    • Klefki
    • Talonflame
    • Mimikyu
    • Volcarona
    • deino
    • sweilous
    • Hydreigon
    • latios
    • latias
    • Deoxys
    • Jirachi

These Pokémon are only obtainable through Wondertrade and in Randomized mode at the moment, but they will be added to Classic mode soon.
    You can download the new 4.7 update here:
    https://mega.nz/file/l1kECQjT#MvmLtudy0J2ZKB8AGL7vR4qTyqE0ZoLDM3GVGXH5nWY

More new content will be coming soon, so stay tuned!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    theres a bug where if you talk with lass janice after beating her the first time you wil be stuck in an infinite loop of fighting her

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    I'm trying to complete the Hardboiled sidequest. I've already hatched all gift eggs. I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but all of my current eggs hatched after a few steps. The first time I was breeding, this didn't happen. All eggs have hatched after a few 1000 steps just like they should (Even with Flame Body).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    I have an other problem. Where to find Agatha in the lastest version? She is NOT in the house accessible from Rock Tunnel. There was and old man in that house who gives a Honedge. (spoiler alert! sorry) When to ring Lavender bell exactly?

Schrroms

Years
  • I'm trying to complete the Hardboiled sidequest. I've already hatched all gift eggs. I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but all of my current eggs hatched after a few steps. The first time I was breeding, this didn't happen. All eggs have hatched after a few 1000 steps just like they should (Even with Flame Body).
    A few people have pointed this out. It might be a bug with the newly added pokemon.

I have an other problem. Where to find Agatha in the lastest version? She is NOT in the house accessible from Rock Tunnel. There was and old man in that house who gives a Honedge. (spoiler alert! sorry) When to ring Lavender bell exactly?
    "When the time is right"

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    So I have to give a gift egg to the woman to complete the Hardboiled sidequest? Like I said, I've already hatched them all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey, what is the best way to grind for money when starting the game? Wanna try some fusions in a randomised vs-run but splicers are too costly in comparison to trainer battle rewards.

Waiting for a more stable build too.

Keep it up 😉

Schrroms

Years
  • So I have to give a gift egg to the woman to complete the Hardboiled sidequest? Like I said, I've already hatched them all.
    You can breed pokemon at the daycare south of cerulean to make more eggs. Exeggcute and Togepi work too.

Hey, what is the best way to grind for money when starting the game? Wanna try some fusions in a randomised vs-run but splicers are too costly in comparison to trainer battle rewards.

Waiting for a more stable build too.

Keep it up 😉
    Early game you could sell mushrooms from viridian forest (they respawn every ingame day). Stable build probably won't be until 2021 if at all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Why can't I find Rare Bones? I get they are rare by name, but I've already found 2 diamonds.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    What's going on? Why can't I find any Rare Bones? They should be in Rock Tunnel, right? I can't find a single one no matter how many rocks I smash. Isn't there a chart/list that shows the item rates in smashable rocks?

Schrroms

Years
  • What's going on? Why can't I find any Rare Bones? They should be in Rock Tunnel, right? I can't find a single one no matter how many rocks I smash. Isn't there a chart/list that shows the item rates in smashable rocks?

Hey, Rare Bones are the same rarity as Diamonds. Just just got unlucky (or lucky)
    This is the list of items you can get while rock smashing, straight from the game's code.
    basicItems = [PBItems::ROCKGEM, PBItems::GROUNDGEM,PBItems::STEELGEM,
    PBItems::HARDSTONE,PBItems::HARDSTONE,PBItems::HARDSTONE,PBItems::ROCKGEM,
    PBItems::SMOOTHROCK,PBItems::STARDUST,PBItems::HEARTSCALE,PBItems::HEARTSCALE,
    PBItems::HEARTSCALE,PBItems::SOFTSAND,PBItems::HEARTSCALE]

rareItems = [PBItems::RAREBONE,PBItems::STARDUST,PBItems::ETHER,
    PBItems::REVIVE,PBItems::NUGGET,PBItems::DIAMOND

You're twice as likely to get an item from the basicItems list than from the rareItems. So the chances of obtaining a Rare Bone (or any given item in the rareItemes list) is roughly 3% each time you get an item from Rock Smash.
    If you're in the postgame, a third list with the fossils gets added so the probability of getting a specific item decreases a bit.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    You can breed pokemon at the daycare south of cerulean to make more eggs. Exeggcute and Togepi work too.

Early game you could sell mushrooms from viridian forest (they respawn every ingame day). Stable build probably won't be until 2021 if at all.

Yeah, already sold some mushrooms but wanted more /greedy

One question and one idea/question:

What are the shiny odds? My son encountered two consecutive shinies in the forest, in our randomized-vs. Didn't have any pokeballs though.

Also, how difficult would be to implement a mode that when a fused pkmn faints, you have to choose one to keep and the other to be deleted automatically?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Hey, Rare Bones are the same rarity as Diamonds. Just just got unlucky (or lucky)
    This is the list of items you can get while rock smashing, straight from the game's code.
    basicItems = [PBItems::ROCKGEM, PBItems::GROUNDGEM,PBItems::STEELGEM,
    PBItems::HARDSTONE,PBItems::HARDSTONE,PBItems::HARDSTONE,PBItems::ROCKGEM,
    PBItems::SMOOTHROCK,PBItems::STARDUST,PBItems::HEARTSCALE,PBItems::HEARTSCALE,
    PBItems::HEARTSCALE,PBItems::SOFTSAND,PBItems::HEARTSCALE]

rareItems = [PBItems::RAREBONE,PBItems::STARDUST,PBItems::ETHER,
    PBItems::REVIVE,PBItems::NUGGET,PBItems::DIAMOND

You're twice as likely to get an item from the basicItems list than from the rareItems. So the chances of obtaining a Rare Bone (or any given item in the rareItemes list) is roughly 3% each time you get an item from Rock Smash.
    If you're in the postgame, a third list with the fossils gets added so the probability of getting a specific item decreases a bit.

Isn't there a better way to get rare bones? I am really unlucky. I've found 3 diamonds so far, but no rare bones.

Schrroms

Years
  • Yeah, already sold some mushrooms but wanted more /greedy

One question and one idea/question:
    What are the shiny odds? My son encountered two consecutive shinies in the forest, in our randomized-vs. Didn't have any pokeballs though.
    There are no shinies in the game. What you encountered is an hidden ability route. Basically each 1500 steps, a random map in the game will have wild encounters with their hidden abilities (when they sparkle). The odds of getting a hidden ability pokemon are 50% if you're on the correct route.

Also, how difficult would be to implement a mode that when a fused pkmn faints, you have to choose one to keep and the other to be deleted automatically?
    It's possible, but not very high on my list of priorities. I'll keep it in mind though.

Back