• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Mars THT

Remapping the Pokemon Universe and developing THT
Years
  • An easy way to enable debug mode, credits to SynX26 from Reddit. Just have to download it as per normal.

You can easily enable Debug mode without cheat engine, using only a text editor

open the infinite fusion folder

navigate through the folders -> Data -> Scripts -> 999_Main

open the file 999_Main.rb with a text editor

scroll down to about line 52, there should be the following line "def mainFunction", right below it should be the line "if $DEBUG"

Between those two lines just add "$DEBUG = true"

Start the game

This basically turns the debug variable to true as soon as you start the game, if you want to disable it, just change the line to $DEBUG = false. You can keep the line in the script afterwards for convenience as it shouldn't cause any problems.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    I cannot get the game to run. The game.ini file is not working, first it didn't have the ".ini" in the file name, then I tried changing the Library name like someone suggested but that didn't work. Then looking at another post they said getting rid of the word standard but my file doesn't have standard in it. I'm just wondering what the game.ini file is supposed to look like. This is what my file looks like.

[Game]
    Library=RGSS100J.dll
    Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
    Title=infinitefusion
    RTP1=
    RTP2=
    RTP3=

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    hi, do you guys think it would be possible to have a patch to apply on a rom? that would be playable on myboy

NeonGeaso

Neon
    Years
  • cant play it everytime i go to extract the files it stops responding.
    It takes a long time to extract the files from the game. I would go to the discord and ask for help on how to make it faster.

How do I play
    read the front page of the game, then maybe you can find out!

hi, do you guys think it would be possible to have a patch to apply on a rom? that would be playable on myboy
    This is not a rom hack. it cannot be a romhack. it is a fangame. Go to the discord and read the front page on how to play the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    Not trying to demand, just want to know if this will ever be updated to include Gen 8 and 9?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Hey.
    Could someone please help?
    I am playing the game on the latest update and the turbo button doesn't work.
    I have reset the keys and the "Q" key is not assigned to anything else but it doesn't let me speed up. I tried CTRL as well but that does nothing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Hi everyone ^^
    I hope i'm not disturbing, i'm here mostly to ask for help like the other person before me. Obviously i like this game a lot!
    So... i tried in many different ways to extend the number of boxes in "someone's PC", but i couldn't do it. I read and attempted lot of stuff before asking directly here, i wasted a shameful amount of time ^^'. I also tried a couple of things i read here, but the RPGMX method didn't work, for example, because i couldn't find the "setting" section in the script editor. I got even the magic boots for the debug mode but it doesn't work either, i change the value in "field options>variables>additional storage boxes" but it doesn't do anything.
    There should be an assistant of Bill who sells storage boxes right? I can't find her anywhere in any way. She's not in the Bill's house. I've already got the buneary for the quest, i already got the porygon in Bill's house, i finished the game... are there other things to do... to unlock that i'm missing? Is it a bug? Someone already asked this here and elsewhere but didn't get an answer.
    If not this, are there other ways? I also discovered by myself how to increase the number of boxes editing manually the settings script file with notepad but this only works if you start a new game and only for a single time. It doesn't change the boxes in a game already started and i would like to mantain my main save.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Can i get a debug mode version's link of the game please? i am one of the joiplay developper and i am testing the New fonctionnalities . Thanks for your answer

Shoot me a DM and I'll send one to you
    Feel free to ask me any questions about the game. I'd love for it to be compatible with joiplay

Years
    • Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2023
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2023
    so I had to format my pc then I installed the game again but it's giving an error in the randomize mod

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I can't find where to get the full version of the game. Both of the updated links go do the light version.
    or is the full one only in the legacy?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Apologies if this has been brought up before, I read through a lot of the posts but didn't find any mention of it.

Not sure if a bug or intended, but here's an issue I noticed upon starting a New Game+ playthrough. I had many fusions around, most of them would defuse to individual Pokes of level 50+. When starting a new game, they get taken down to level 5, but when defusing them, they go back to the level they had in the other save, resulting in either OP or unusable-for-now Pokemon (depending on whether they're traded or caught.)

If it's not a bug, I don't understand why it's the intended way - the way the explanation on that mode is worded makes it sound like all your Pokes will be kicked down to level 5, but doesn't warn you to not defuse them if you don't want to have an unfair advantage for 90% of the game (or a bunch of rebels who won't listen to you.)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2023
    Oh my god. this game plays like a love letter to pokemon. It really feels like they played the games all the way through, took notes on what they liked and what didnt work, and then went and implemented it so smoothly im astounded. Congrats, youve done what game freak could never do and made the perfect pokemon game. I have a new favorite. thank you so much for all the hard work this game must have taken.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    So, no one can answer me about the additional storage boxes, right? I searched again on the internet and i found a lot of people who was asking the same thing, not finding bill's assistant nor different functioning methods to get them, no solutions.

Maybe this is a bug, so i just think i'm reporting it here and i will, maybe, just start new games each time i will be out of space, i don't know.

Spoiler:

About this, i had the same error, but going on with the game it simply disappeared from the ongoing section, so i suggest to keep playing the game without worry.

@KyoukoTsukino i had the same experience, you know that when you first try it and you can act accordingly later, the downgrade to level 5 only works if you don't defuse.

I don't know how to answer to LumLum and rafael (rafael maybe the people here need more informations about your error to try and find a solution).

Years
  • I have been having problems with black screens during transitions. The solution appears to be to use the alternate launcher, but the latest light version does not have the alternate launcher. Is it possible to turn a full version into a light version? Or is there no solution to slow transitions currently?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    The game is good and frankly GameFreak and Nintendo need to stop "C&D" good fangames and start paying attention to what they do right, so maybe instead of some Digimon-wannabe mechanic ("MEGA POKEYMANS!") or some silly "go to high school, except don't! Have an open world, except everything's level-gated!" gimmick game, they'll actually do something good for their next try. Anyhow...

@KyoukoTsukino i had the same experience, you know that when you first try it and you can act accordingly later, the downgrade to level 5 only works if you don't defuse.

In short, a New Game+ prohibits the player from using one of the game's main features, defusing Pokemon to see what other weird/cool/fun combos you can do with any new Pokemon you've caught. It makes the Pokemon I get from New Game+ completely useless from a gameplay standpoint until a point in the game where I might just be playing my old save instead. I decided to just start a new save with different setup options selected, and treat New Game+ as a vestigial/bugged feature until (if) that one glaring error of the mode is fixed.

Back