• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2021
    Welcome! I'm in My 30s myself- grew up playing this wonderful franchise and am enjoying Pokémon shield now. Looking to complete my first ever Pokédex

Years
  • Hi everyone! So happy to join the community. I'm 35, I know I'm old, sorry, but I love pokemon! I was also wondering, does anyone know the best place I might be able to sell a couple of the mew oreos??

Hello & Welcome!

Mew Oreos? I punched that into ebay and see people selling them there. Could give that a try.

Welcome! I'm in My 30s myself- grew up playing this wonderful franchise and am enjoying Pokémon shield now. Looking to complete my first ever Pokédex

Hello & Welcome!

Good luck completing your dex, I see you've already posted in the trading corner ^.^

Years
  • Hello everyone. I like to make pokemon music and draw Fakemon. Hope to be acquainted with some people with that same interest lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone! So happy to join the community. I'm 35, I know I'm old, sorry, but I love pokemon! I was also wondering, does anyone know the best place I might be able to sell a couple of the mew oreos??
    hii welcome to PC! I'm almost as old as you, don't worry ;) The pokémon fandom doesn't have an age limit! What are these mew oreos you speak of?

Oh, how did you like Shield? I've heard both good and bad things about those games, and I don't think I'll ever play them myself o: I'm quite content with the old titles on the 3DS :3

Hello everyone. I like to make pokemon music and draw Fakemon. Hope to be acquainted with some people with that same interest lol
    Hi and welcome! I guess you're not a fan of Ash? xD

What are the best fakemon you've made, in your opinion? it's always fun to see the creations people make~

Hello Ashleave =)
    Welcome to the forums!

Best of luck making your music and fakemons =3
    Hi ReKoil~ I've been gone for a few days... Had a busy weekend with some traveling and then just was super tired and busy with other things the past few days O: I guess you've been keeping a good eye on Meet & Greet though 😇

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi im Ekta, nice to meet you all
    Hello there, how are you today?

I went into work this morning lol, had to do stuff in the lab. On a Saturday aaa. But it's ok, it wasn't too much :3 and now I get to rest for the rest of the day yay.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello! New here, mostly to trade. Love a good pokemon discussion well.
    Sounds like you've found a good site, then c: Pokémon General is generally (lol) a good place for discussions and theories~ unless you want to talk about the video games, in which case there's tons of other sections for those!

Back