• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey cool kids, I'm back!

Had tonsil surgery, got another job (night shift 10pm to 6am) , fractured my wrist in the first week of said job, and have my birthday coming on the 21st, so what better way to make a return!

So hi everyone.. I missed you all.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi I would love to meet more fellow Pokémon fan. I'm 26 into Pokémon with eevee being my favorite. I'm into manga,reading, writing, neopets , and poetry to. Autistic c:

I'm lgbt positive also. What're your favorite Pokémon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey cool kids, I'm back!

Had tonsil surgery, got another job (night shift 10pm to 6am) , fractured my wrist in the first week of said job, and have my birthday coming on the 21st, so what better way to make a return!

So hi everyone.. I missed you all.
    Welcome back again Fairyyyy!!

Hi I would love to meet more fellow Pokémon fan. I'm 26 into Pokémon with eevee being my favorite. I'm into manga,reading, writing, neopets , and poetry to. Autistic c:

I'm lgbt positive also. What're your favorite Pokémon?
    Welcome! I've also tested positive for the lgbtq+ hehe

Eevee is super cute! I can't choose just one favorite pokémon, tbh. It keeps changing anyways. But some are Charmander, Chikorita, Raichu, Sneasel and Bulbasaur.

Years
  • Hello harvestmoon66 =)

Eevee is adorable, but Glaceon has a special place in my heart =3
    Alolan Vulpix & Amaura are really adorable too ^.^

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2021
    Hi im new and im wondering if Is there a pokemon firered Hack with all 3 starters obtainable?

Years
  • Hi im new and im wondering if Is there a pokemon firered Hack with all 3 starters obtainable?

Hello ultimate =)

Maybe this one:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=454382

More obtainable Pokémon. Alongside all Kanto Pokémon, 90% of Johto Pokémon and 5 Hoenn Pokémon are obtainable for a total of 246 Pokémon available in one playthrough without trading.

It says all Kanto Pokemon, so the starters should all be available. That specific quote was listed under postgame though, so the alternate starters might be locked to postgame.

If this one isn't what you're looking for, try browsing Rom Hack Studio.

Hello Virat, welcome to the forums =3
    Do you have a favorite Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    How's it going?!

This is doubly a help thread and a hello thread! How's your day going? Any cool new Pokémon you caught lately? Any fan games or rom hacks you recommend?

As far as help goes, what are some things to do on the forum? I have a VPP, and participate in several of the trivia threads. Where else should I check out?

Also, I want to flair up my VPP stats page with some css, but I have no idea how to do that or even where to start. Any tips or recommendations or advice?

Years
  • hello! I'm fine, how are you? ^.^

I haven't played any Rom hack or fan games yet, so can't really personally recommend anything. There is however a Fan Game Recommendations thread where you could ask for recommendations based on what you're looking for.

Aside from Poke trivia there's also Forum Games, but you seem to have found that.
    There's also RolePlay sections and an Art section if you're into those things: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=creativity

Idk anything about css either I'm afraid xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    Hey Dave! I'm good, just sayin hi to all these fresh young PC faces! What about yourself? :)

Doing well! Thanks for asking. I'm mostly here for fan games but I started posting because I wanted some VPP for myself lmao. I just need to figure out how CSS works so I can make my stats page look better.

Years
  • That's what I was thinking as well. All these nice signatures and headings do pop - out, I think I'll look into them and make one for myself :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Making themes, flairs, profiles and threads can be lots of fun! I have a thread in the art studio (if anyone cares to dig it up) where I used to take requests for that kind of stuff. Especially VPP threads!

But I'm 99% a mobile user and coding on a tablet is HARD. I'm lucky I can do what little I can tbh. But once you get the hang of PC's CSS, it's super rewarding to help users out. And don't worry! We have a special thread dedicated to coding coming out as a future project in I&T, so keep an eye out. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ahaha yeah I used to mostly be a mobile user too. Still is when it comes to Discord, honestly x) I used to moderate and even go into the admin control panel for the forums via phone lolol. Wasn't easy. But it worked d:

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome! i haven't caught any lately. it's been years since I've played pokemon go. my day has been alright! brain zaps week but things are back to normal. how is your day?

Back