• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • Hello im new here. Does anybody know where i can go to find ppl who can help me trade in gen 7 ? Trying to trade my feebas to evolve please and thank you.

Hello StunnaMan, and welcome to the forums!
    I see you have already found where to ask for trades. ^^ Good luck to evolve your Feebas!
    Is Generation 7 the first generation you have played ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Thank you Yes i found somebody that could help me. I've been playing since gen 1 . This is my first time playing through gen 7. I would say my favorite is soul silver and black 2 so far!

Years
  • Thank you Yes i found somebody that could help me. I've been playing since gen 1 . This is my first time playing through gen 7. I would say my favorite is soul silver and black 2 so far!

It's great to see more fans from the first generation (like me ^^)! I would say Black 2 is my third favourite, the first and second being Red and Gold (the nostalgia...).
    What are your two favourite pokémon ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Bom dia, sou novo aqui. Entrei porque preciso de ajuda no pokemon legends arceus. Eu capturei todos os pokemons mas mesmo assim o arceus nao me aparece. Alguem sabe o porquê?

Years
  • Bom dia, sou novo aqui. Entrei porque preciso de ajuda no pokemon legends arceus. Eu capturei todos os pokemons mas mesmo assim o arceus nao me aparece. Alguem sabe o porquê?

Hello, Joao Cunha, and welcome to the forums!
    These forums though, require writing in english. Could you please edit your post (bottom right corner) and translate it in english ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Sorry. Good morning, I'm new here. I joined because I need help in pokemon legends arceus. I caught all pokemons but still arceus doesn't show up. Does anyone know why?

Years
  • Sorry. Good morning, I'm new here. I joined because I need help in pokemon legends arceus. I caught all pokemons but still arceus doesn't show up. Does anyone know why?

I see you posted in "Legends : Arceus" section. For questions though, it is better to post your own thread and tag it as "Question", so it will be more visible.
    Good luck finding Arceus!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Hello. I can't post anywhere, that's why I asked here. if you know something could you help me?
    thanks

pixelated_pat

just another grown up kid who can't escape nostalg
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Hi new friends! I am looking forward to the opportunity to connect with you all :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    hi all, i'm new here. HUGE POKE NERD. i'm here because i'm interested in playing the MOD games like unbound and raging red. anyone know where i can download them for my emulator on my computer

Years
  • hi all, i'm new here. HUGE POKE NERD. i'm here because i'm interested in playing the MOD games like unbound and raging red. anyone know where i can download them for my emulator on my computer

Hello, Bigbroman21, and welcome to the forums!
    If there is a place here to find the fan games you seek, it is Games Showcase subsection for the fan games, and ROM Hacks Studio subsection for ROM hacks!
    If you want, there are some neat games I can suggest to you!

What are your favourite pokémon ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2022
    Hi everyone! I'm in need of some help. I just got a switch and I've been trying to get a magmortar but when I trade with someone, they ditch me and don't trade back. Unfortunately I've lost 2 Magmars already. Can anyone plz help?

Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm in need of some help. I just got a switch and I've been trying to get a magmortar but when I trade with someone, they ditch me and don't trade back. Unfortunately I've lost 2 Magmars already. Can anyone plz help?

Hello, Dirty-Mason97, and welcome to the forums! If you are looking for trading, Trade Corner is the right place to post in! Don't forget to say which game you want to trade in! ^^
    How long have you been a fan of Pokémon ?

Back