• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Hello my favorite pokemons are cinderace,the eeveelutions,delphox,lopunny,blazeaken and etc.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    thanks i like the flame they give me when i fight

so,what do you recomend i do
    because idk what to do

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    thanks i like the flame they give me when i fight

so,what do you recomend i do
    because idk what to do

Hello!
    I merged you two posts since they were in a row. But you always can edit your post to add / modify anything you want in it, so you don't need to post twice! ^^

Well, what parts of Pokémon stuff are you into ? Official games ? Fan games ? Challenges ? Anime ? Forum games ?

Years
    Then, you can have a look at Pokémon Gaming sections for everything related to official games, and Fan Games' for fan made games! I can recommend some great ones to you : Insurgence, Solar Light / Lunar Dark, Zeta / Omicron and Reborn (this one is quite challenging ^^)!

For challenges in general, you can especially check the Challenges section!
    And the Pokémon Anime section is the right place for discussing the characters, the episodes, the films, ...

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    ok i will try it
    i did start pokemon reborn
    but its better more than none

i thought it was a game
    sorry for not making sence

Years
    ok i will try it
    i did start pokemon reborn
    but its better more than none

i thought it was a game
    sorry for not making sence

Please refrain from posting several times in a row. You can always edit your post if you need to add something.

You have started playing Reborn ? Good luck!
    You might also find out which character in Reborn inspired me! ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    i think i did found her
    and yeah its real fun
    but do you know any randomized pokemon games

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I remember playing a somewhat randomized Pokémon Emerald hack. It led to really interesting situations and teams. Fun for playthroughs of games you've already played in every "normal" way and don't find challenges you like to try ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2022
    I have a lotad 89/160 card. Has anyone heard of this card?? I can't find it on internet

Hello!
    Welcome to Pokecommunity!

Hello I'm new here and I have a question about a card.. I have a lotad 89/160 card but I can't find anything about it.. anyone heard of it,??

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2023
    It's been a week or two since i've joined, but never really introduced myself. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 5 with Platinum being my favorite Pokemon game. My other interests include Dungeons and Dragons, WIngs of Fire, Earthbound, and Star Wars among others. Alakazam is my favorite Pokemon, and the Samurott line is my favorite starter. Glad to finally join someplace where I can share all my stories and opinions!

Back