• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    Thank you. My personal favorites were Yellow, Gold, Then heart Gold, and then Black and White 1 and 2.
    In Let's go Pikachu thunder wave cannot be used to catch Pokemon from what I've seen. Thank you for the luck!

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    Hello!
    After an over 10 year absence I am excited to return to PokeCommunity! I hope to slowly be able to mingle back in and start using this forum once again. :)

Years
    Hello!
    After an over 10 year absence I am excited to return to PokeCommunity! I hope to slowly be able to mingle back in and start using this forum once again. :)

Hello, Miya902, and welcome back to the forums! Take the time you need, and feel free to ask if you have any question. We will be happy to help!
    What parts of Pokémon related stuff are you into ?
    I hope you will enjoy being back with the community! Looking forward to hear more from you!

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    Hi!
    Thank you so much! I'll defiantly ask if I need help anywhere but for the most part I think I got it figured out.

I'm a huge fanatic of anything Pokemon really. I love the video games, (main, side series and mobile), I love the anime, cards and merch. I never really looked into the mangas much but might have to start looking into those as well soon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    Hey 👋 (It took me a while to post something interesting so I decided to wait until Scarlet/violet gen came out,)

hi there nice to meet you welcome to the site what is your favourite Pokémon game

I like XYZ but also Gen 7 and Sword and Sheld

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hi!
    Thank you so much! I'll defiantly ask if I need help anywhere but for the most part I think I got it figured out.

I'm a huge fanatic of anything Pokemon really. I love the video games, (main, side series and mobile), I love the anime, cards and merch. I never really looked into the mangas much but might have to start looking into those as well soon.

Nice! Do you like the films ? Which one is your favourite ?

Years
    Hey 👋 (It took me a while to post something interesting so I decided to wait until Scarlet/violet gen came out,)

I like XYZ but also Gen 7 and Sword and Sheld

Hello, TomTheTrainer510, and welcome (officially ^^) to the forums!
    I merged your two posts since they were in a row. Just so you know, you can always edit your post to add or modify anything you want in it, so that you will not need to post twice! ^^

Do you have some favourite pokémon ?
    I have seen you have a fan anime series project! This sounds great, and I wish you the best of luck with it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    ah sounds like a nice way to relax! i had a not too long day at work and am currently trying to find good catering nearby for a big party sdfkj

Hey I'm a doctor who fan as well!

I like the seventh Doctor and Ace!

Nice! Do you like the films ? Which one is your favourite ?
    I like the power of us and some of the XYZ and BW films

Hello, TomTheTrainer510, and welcome (officially ^^) to the forums!
    I merged your two posts since they were in a row. Just so you know, you can always edit your post to add or modify anything you want in it, so that you will not need to post twice! ^^

Do you have some favourite pokémon ?
    I have seen you have a fan anime series project! This sounds great, and I wish you the best of luck with it!

Thanks I promise it will be enjoyable :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hey I'm a doctor who fan as well!
    I like the seventh Doctor and Ace!

I like the power of us and some of the XYZ and BW films

Thanks I promise it will be enjoyable :)

Please, remember you can edit your post so that you do not need to post thrice in a row.

Now, I like some of the films too! Especially the third (Spell of the Unown), the fourth bis (?) (Mewtwo Returns), the fifth (with Latias and Latios), the seventeenth (Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction) and of course Detective Pikachu! There are quite more I wish I could get to try watching them (the ones with Rayquaza, or with Lucario and Mew, etc)...

Years
    Gosh, I haven't thought about the films in years, but I guess I'd be kind of old school and pick the Pokemon 2000 movie.

This one was great! Among other things, I liked to see TR trio helping Ash and Pikachu to save the world!
    My own favourite would be the third. That battle between Ash with Charizard and the Entei construct was epic!

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    This one was great! Among other things, I liked to see TR trio helping Ash and Pikachu to save the world!
    My own favourite would be the third. That battle between Ash with Charizard and the Entei construct was epic!

I always enjoy watching Team Rocket come to help Ash in various scenarios in the Anime and Films. As for the third one, for some reason that one doesn't stick in my memory as much as others, I do remember liking it as a kid. Might have to give it re-watch later.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I always enjoy watching Team Rocket come to help Ash in various scenarios in the Anime and Films. As for the third one, for some reason that one doesn't stick in my memory as much as others, I do remember liking it as a kid. Might have to give it re-watch later.
    oh wow really? for me, the third movie might be the most memorable. from cool battles to the heart-wrenching personal story rather than We Have To Save The Entire World like the previous movies, and the soundtrack was beautiful to boot.

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    oh wow really? for me, the third movie might be the most memorable. from cool battles to the heart-wrenching personal story rather than We Have To Save The Entire World like the previous movies, and the soundtrack was beautiful to boot.

I just always preferred 2000 over the 3rd one even as a kid. Not saying the 3rd one is bad or anything, just Pokémon 2000 appealed to me more I guess.

Back