• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    guess who's back... back again?

it's me. hi.

Someone I knew from PC found me on Twitter, and took me back here and I am just filled with so much nostalgia. While I have been so busy with a hectic life, career and such, I forgot how much I missed this place! I can't say I'll stick around a whole ton (even though I am playing Legends Arceus right now), but I'll at least try to visit once in a blue moon.

I go by Meggy. I have a big girl job, have two cats, and I'm a big Pokefan since the original 151. Nice to see y'all again.

oh and if anyone knows how to do a meganium flair, please hit me up. I need to get rid of this one. thx!

Welcome back Meggy! Seems we always find a way back to PC lol. How are you liking Legends; Arceus? I haven't had the chance to play it yet myself since I've been busy with Scarlet and Violet.

Welcome! What brings you to PC?

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Hello! This is my first post here. Kind of a long-time Pokemon fan, although not so much in recent years. Just started watching the anime from the very beginning again though!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi, I'm new here.
    Hi Lauratt :) Welcome to PC! What parts of the pokémon franchise do you like?

Hello! This is my first post here. Kind of a long-time Pokemon fan, although not so much in recent years. Just started watching the anime from the very beginning again though!
    Heya Lynetté, that sounds like a brave endeavor ahah. It's very long. Have you seen the recent newer seasons or are you saving those for last in your watch-through?

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Heya Lynetté, that sounds like a brave endeavor ahah. It's very long. Have you seen the recent newer seasons or are you saving those for last in your watch-through?
    I watched the last few episodes of Journeys as they aired in Japan, but I've only seen bits and pieces from the Kalos seasons onwards, so a lot of it will be first-time viewing for me when I get to it...in a couple of years, haha. I'm up to episode 54 at the moment and it's been a real nostalgia blast.

Years

• *Waves*

Hi, I'm new here.

Hello, C1pher and Lauratt, and welcome to the forums!
    What are your favourite pokémon ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Hello, Lynetté, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see more new members who are long-time fans of Pokémon join PokéCommunity!
    Are the anime's first seasons your favourite ?

Enjoy re-watching the show!

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Hello, Lynetté, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see more new members who are long-time fans of Pokémon join PokéCommunity!
    Are the anime's first seasons your favourite ?

Enjoy re-watching the show!
    Well, I am very fond of the first season, and the Johto seasons, but I'm also very fond of the Sinnoh seasons as well. The Battle Frontier wasn't bad either! I think when the plot gets going it's a very consistently good quality show, the problem is that the later seasons have an awful lot of filler and it's...well, not quite as engaging sometimes. From what I recall, anyway. But that might just be because I've gotten (much) older and I wasn't really all that interested in Pokemon during the third and fifth generations especially. Maybe my perspective will have changed with time?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2023
    Hey hey hey! It's Coordinated Glitter the average Pokemon Contest enjoyer.
    I really love Pokemon contests, they were my favorite part of Diamond and Pearl.
    I'm here to see about making a Pokemon contest fangame.
    ; ) <--- ominous winky face (o _ 0).

Years
  • Hey hey hey! It's Coordinated Glitter the average Pokemon Contest enjoyer.
    I really love Pokemon contests, they were my favorite part of Diamond and Pearl.
    I'm here to see about making a Pokemon contest fangame.
    ; ) <--- ominous winky face (o _ 0).

Hello, Coordinated Glitter, and welcome to the forums!
    You might want to check the Fan Games sections regarding your fan game project!

What are your favourite pokémon for contests ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2023
    I remember liking Lucario and Ampharos due to their body shapes, it was easier to get a good-looking dress up portion that way. I remember trying to balance my team for the contests using TM moves. Luxray was my go to for the beauty contests. For the unova contests I remember liking the monkeys. Contests changed the utility of moves was super fun, I remember one or two moves being busted though in the lower rank categories.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2023
    Hi

I am here because I came across a bunch of 1996 Pocket Monsters and have no clue what they are worth or what they are because its in Japanese?
    Could someone guide me in the right direction where to find more info on these cards?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi

I am here because I came across a bunch of 1996 Pocket Monsters and have no clue what they are worth or what they are because its in Japanese?
    Could someone guide me in the right direction where to find more info on these cards?
    Hi, welcome to PC! Certainly, we have a section for the TCG so if you make a thread there someone can hopefully help you out. https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=tcg good luck!

Years
  • Hi

Hello, Pocketdudes, and welcome to the forums!
    How long have you been into TCG ?
    As Doctor said, we have a section dedicated to the cards. Good luck finding the information you seek!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2023
    hi

welcome me

I'm new here

somebody welcome me

no one here I'm leaving

Last edited by a moderator:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    hi

welcome me

I'm new here

somebody welcome me

no one here I'm leaving

I've went ahead and moved your posts into the New Users thread as we don't want to hijack someone else's thread.

Welcome to the community! What bought you to PC?

Back