• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • hello everyone im new here
    Hello, Supershorya1, and welcome to the forums! What are your favourite pokémon ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Konichiwa Everyone! It's My Pleasure To Meet Ya'll! I Hope Everyone Have A Great Life![/I]😇

Hello Karroto, and welcome to the forums!
    It is a pleasure to meet you too.
    What brings you to PokéCommunity ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2023
    Hello everyone! New to the pokecommunity, hopefully to make new friends and start my jouurney of making rom hacks!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i've been scarce lately, much going on and my attention focused elsewhere. it happens ^^

hello everyone, i am glad to see you
    hi, welcome to PC :) how do you like the place so far?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hello everyone! I've come back once again, after being absent from the forums for a while. I'm just starting to get back into Pokemon, since I've been playing a lot of the older Generation 1 and 2 games a lot lately, specifically Blue Version, mostly.

Meanwhile on my Y version, I'm still trying to get rid of a lot of Pokemon that have been crowding up my PC Boxes. Which brings me to a question that I have:

Earlier back in June I posted a topic in the Trade Corner, which was called, "Giving Away Some Pokemon on my Y version to Clear up Box Space". And though some of the Pokemon in my Y version Boxes have changed, since I was Wonder Trading some of them away, they're still taking up space in my PC Boxes. My question is: Should I create a new Giveaway topic, or should I just try to update the older one from back in June? I just don't want to try to break any rules, if I had to make another redundant topic. Just wondering about that.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Pokemon day! :)

Years
  • Hello, PokémonMegaFan, and welcome back to the forums!
    It is always great to see long time fans (and PC members ^^) of Pokémon coming back!
    What is your team in Blue version ?

I would say you can update your existing thread.
    A wonderful Pokémon day to you too!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    My team in Blue version is:

Pikachu Level 32 with Thunder Shock, Swift, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack
    Ivysaur (my starter) Level 31 with Tackle, Razor Leaf, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
    Pidgeotto Level 23 with Gust, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Fly
    Geodude Level 24 with Tackle, Defense Curl, Rock Throw, Self-Destruct
    Hypno Level 32 with Pound, Hypnosis, Headbutt, Confusion
    Vulpix Level 29 with Ember, Confuse Ray, Quick Attack, Roar

I still haven't completed the whole game yet, but I'm working on it. I'm currently on Route 14, I think, still battling through the Trainers between Lavendar Town, and the road that leads to Fuschia City.

Years
  • Hello everyone this is a great forum and I have had a lot of good discussions

I have been on the forums for 1 year now and I am rather annoyed that a few of my threads haven't had a single comment they have had multiple views though would be nice to gave gotten some replies on my two Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness threads in the Spin Off Games section and one from today that I posted in previous generations about completing Pokemon Diamond as a Team Galactic grunt

Years
  • Hello everyone this is a great forum and I have had a lot of good discussions

I have been on the forums for 1 year now and I am rather annoyed that a few of my threads haven't had a single comment they have had multiple views though would be nice to gave gotten some replies on my two Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness threads in the Spin Off Games section and one from today that I posted in previous generations about completing Pokemon Diamond as a Team Galactic grunt

Hello, Adamabbafan. I am happy to see you have had a great time on PC!

Now, you have to understand other users can't be forced to comment in threads. I honestly hoped, myself, to see some of the threads I created be more successful, but it is up to others to choose if they want to post. If a thread idea doesn't garner much attention, we can always try and find another one who will!

Back