• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • Hi glad to join the pokecommunity! I'm looking for friends in SD or BP (using BP myself) to trade with, create/join teams, fill my Pokedex and battle. I want to evolve my Graveler and receive it back. I have every existing Pokemon at HOME so when it becomes compatible with BP we can trade for those too!
    Plenty of players here in the sections Starwalker pointed to, so hopefully you find / have found what you're looking for! That said, welcome!
    I need a few players who are ready to battle in raids. My friends try and fail miserably lol.
    Lmao I'd definitely be same with your friends if ever. Hopefully you find better folks over here~ Welcome to the forums btw!

Years
  • Hi, I am Sushi-Chan_
    Just joined yesterday and am quite nervous but hope to enjoy my time here. ^-^
    Welcome Sushi-Chan! I promise that we won't bite (well, most of us at least :p), so there's nothing to worry about! Are you here to participate in discussions about Pokemon Scarlet/Violet? :)

Years
  • Hi glad to join the pokecommunity! I'm looking for friends in SD or BP (using BP myself) to trade with, create/join teams, fill my Pokedex and battle. I want to evolve my Graveler and receive it back. I have every existing Pokemon at HOME so when it becomes compatible with BP we can trade for those too!

Hello and good luck completing your dex and finding people to battle with =3
    The national Dex in particular will take a while. Swarm mons are so tedious 😩

I need a few players who are ready to battle in raids. My friends try and fail miserably lol.

Hopefully you've already found someone to join you ^.^
    I was often fine just by picking a high level mon from my boxes that had the type advantage even when playing with the NPC's, even for 5 star raids.

Currently not playing SwSh atm myself though.

Hi, I am Sushi-Chan_
    Just joined yesterday and am quite nervous but hope to enjoy my time here. ^-^

Greetings, fellow eeveelutionati! :coolcat:
    Go forth and spread our family's glory across the boards!

Seriously though, welcome ^.^
    Who's your favorite eeveelution? =3

Sushi-Chan_

Gaia-the-Sceptile.
    Years
  • just found out I'm getting glasses for the first time in my 14 years of my life. So what should I do and not do with glasses cause I'm anxiety-filled about what people will think?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    just found out I'm getting glasses for the first time in my 14 years of my life. So what should I do and not do with glasses cause I'm anxiety-filled about what people will think?

I got glasses when I was 14 too. :)

Well, obviously you can use glasses or switch to contact lenses - I recommend having both as long as you feel you're responsible enough. With owning glasses, you don't need to do much! Wear them if you need them, keep them in a case when you don't - and if you need them 24/7 than just have somewhere safe and accessible to put them when you sleep! Also, keep a microfiber cloth in the case for lens cleaning purposes. Lastly, go for cheaper frames and get the scratch-resistant laminated coating.

Oh, and if you're still required to wear a mask in school, make sure it makes a good seal around your nose or else they fog up lol.

I say all of this but jsyk I do not practice what I preach.

Sushi-Chan_

Gaia-the-Sceptile.
    Years
  • I got glasses when I was 14 too. :)

Well, obviously you can use glasses or switch to contact lenses - I recommend having both as long as you feel you're responsible enough. With owning glasses, you don't need to do much! Wear them if you need them, keep them in a case when you don't - and if you need them 24/7 then just have somewhere safe and accessible to put them when you sleep! Also, keep a microfiber cloth in the case for lens cleaning purposes. Lastly, go for cheaper frames and get the scratch-resistant laminated coating.

Oh, and if you're still required to wear a mask in school, make sure it makes a good seal around your nose or else they fog up lol.

I say all of this but jsyk I do not practice what I preach.

thanks for the info but I have to wear them now forever in 2 weeks and I'm not sure if I'll look good. What if I'm made fun of!? 😭

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Hello I'm new and i want to join the Pokémon Community.
    I'm also a small Pokétuber and you can Subscribe if you want.
    Thanks.

I need a partner for showdown videos please message me if you can do it, Thanks again.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    thanks for the info but I have to wear them now forever in 2 weeks and I'm not sure if I'll look good. What if I'm made fun of!? 😭

Nah, so many people nowadays need glasses it's barely a thing anymore. Get a cute pair that compliments your face (you'll have all the time you need to decide on the right pair for you) and walk with confidence! Glasses can be a huge fashion statement. :)

And again, if it's making you feel insecure, you can always go with contact lenses. Just make sure you're careful and take them out every night!

Sushi-Chan_

Gaia-the-Sceptile.
    Years
  • Nah, so many people nowadays need glasses it's barely a thing anymore. Get a cute pair that compliments your face (you'll have all the time you need to decide on the right pair for you) and walk with confidence! Glasses can be a huge fashion statement. :)

And again, if it's making you feel insecure, you can always go with contact lenses. Just make sure you're careful and take them out every night!

thanks!

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Glasses aren't that bad. I have been wearing them for 11 years now soooo yeah. It may feel a bit weird at first because you feel it on your face continuously but once you get used to it, you probably won't even remember having them on.

Back