• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Hello Everyone Kaim Ji here.
    We are making a new rom hack of Pokemon Ruby Version.
    In which there will be many major changes and many things.
    Just completed it till Route 103 .
    Should we release Beta Version?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello Everyone Kaim Ji here.
    We are making a new rom hack of Pokemon Ruby Version.
    In which there will be many major changes and many things.
    Just completed it till Route 103 .
    Should we release Beta Version?
    Welcome again! Seems like you figured out the Fan Games section well enough! Are you enjoying the forums so far? :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    sorry for the double post!
    Hey everyone! Nearly back after 3 years I guess...

I used to go by VoltYellow on PC if you guys might remember. Anyhow feels great to be back here! Looking forward to having fun with y'all ^^
    Welcome back! :)

You know, an admit could probably help you get back into your old account if you wanted!

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    I was finally hired for a job today! All that hard work finally paid off. But that's where I'll say that because of new work I will of course be busy. The world is changing, sometimes a little bit too fast, from my perspective at least. Well, I'm here to announce that I'll be taking a break from the forums to focus on these matters of life. It's really been fun here, y'know? Playing forum games, looking at fanart, reading funny entries... meeting you! (maybe??) The relaxed and friendly atmosphere of this community is just so good. It's not like it's the end anyway. I'll come back eventually, for now though I'm gonna try earning loot to pay my Bill's. Not sure when I'll be coming back tho.. either way, Thank you to everyone for this fun experience! Smell ya guys later :^)

- NearAutomas, signing out

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I was finally hired for a job today! All that hard work finally paid off. But that's where I'll say that because of new work I will of course be busy. The world is changing, sometimes a little bit too fast, from my perspective at least. Well, I'm here to announce that I'll be taking a break from the forums to focus on these matters of life. It's really been fun here, y'know? Playing forum games, looking at fanart, reading funny entries... meeting you! (maybe??) The relaxed and friendly atmosphere of this community is just so good. It's not like it's the end anyway. I'll come back eventually, for now though I'm gonna try earning loot to pay my Bill's. Not sure when I'll be coming back tho.. either way, Thank you to everyone for this fun experience! Smell ya guys later :^)

- NearAutomas, signing out
    Congratulations on the new job! Don't forget about us when you become a rich, powerful, and famous CEO somewhere! And in the meantime we'll always be here and your online home. ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و

Years
  • Hi. I'm new here. I'm excited to make new friends and also give insight on pokemon games as I've played my fair share of hacks. I don't know much about numbers but I know a lot of other things that's necessary

Years
  • Hello! I am always up for new friends! I'm curious to hear about the ROM hacks you have played!
    Have you tried Pokémon Sweet version ? A bit confusing with the types (Chocolate, Banana, Vanilla, ...) but colorful and funny!

Back