• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Why hello again but this time hello to the hang out section ^^ I'm known as Nova across all platforms of gaming whether it be Steam, Xbox, or 3DS. I like to keep things simple :) Anyways i figured i would just leave this here and if anyone wants to chat it up or get their game on, feel free to talk to me :D im fairly easy to get along with ^^

Well hi there Nova! Glad to hear you're enjoying PC so far.

Ashley has probably already suggested Battle Center, but given I heard you love gaming you might definitely love the Video Games board, who funnily enough has one of its resident moderators called "Nova". I know him more by another username way better though.

Have fun and if you need help ask any staff members!

- Hikari

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Hello........................
    This thread is really long and I almost quit reading it. but here I am.
    I'm really only here to look at the hacks (play, not make).
    But anyway, mice to meet you.

ShineyEevee

Is the umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Hi I just started here and quick question do we get notifications on if someone posts in a thread you posted in

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi I just started here and quick question do we get notifications on if someone posts in a thread you posted in

Hey there, welcome to PC! <3

As for your question, I'm afraid not. ;o; Though, you can keep track of your threads by clicking on your username, and selecting 'find all threads made by *your username here*. Alrighty? Hope this helps you out! Hope you'll enjoy the forums, and contact myself or any other staff member if you have any more questions! <3

Be seeing you, yeah? (:

ShineyEevee

Is the umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Alright thanks in the FQA it said something about today's posts what exactly is that

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Alright thanks in the FQA it said something about today's posts what exactly is that

Oh, that's just something that shows the threads where people have posted in today. Otherwise, you can see the latest posts in a board in threads if you see that they're bolded, or have a different, bright, color on their thread icon~ Hope that makes sense. ^^

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
    Years
  • This is an interesting place. Unfortunately, I can't go through every post here. So, hello to everybody! :chu:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    This is an interesting place. Unfortunately, I can't go through every post here. So, hello to everybody! :chu:

Hi there; nice to meet you! I'm Peitharchia, but you're always free to refer to me as my real name--Ashley. :) Anyway, what part of Pokémon are you interested in? Me, I'm more into the games. My most favorite would be Blue version, with Emerald and X/Y respectively being second and third. Enjoy your stay here, and send me message if you ever have questions related to the forum; I'll try my best to help.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2022
    Hi, I'm new here, so a little about myself I guess, people can call me 'Iron' or 'Lee' (my middle name)
    I am a new poketuber aswell, and I really am striving to get better, but I'm stills little nervous narrating. my favorite pokemon is Tyranitar, and I've decided to come here, because none of my friends really talk or play pokemon.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi, I'm new here, so a little about myself I guess, people can call me 'Iron' or 'Lee' (my middle name)
    I am a new poketuber aswell, and I really am striving to get better, but I'm stills little nervous narrating. my favorite pokemon is Tyranitar, and I've decided to come here, because none of my friends really talk or play pokemon.

Heyheyhey, Iron! <3

Yeah, I definitely remember trying to poketube while I played competitively during the D/P era. Well, everyone else did, so, I outta try too! Buuut it didn't go out so well. XD But in any case, it's great to meet more fellas who are youtubers! Maybe you can head on over to the Let's Plays Guides and Reviews section of the Video Games board if you would like to post your LPs there, if you'd like!

Otherwise, there are plenty of boards around here on PC that are dedicated on discussing pokemon! Loads of fans on here, so don't be shy! <3 Anyways, great to meet you, and have a wondrous stay, my new friend! Contact any of the moderators here if you have any questions 'bout anything! Have a happy niiiight! C:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi I just started here and quick question do we get notifications on if someone posts in a thread you posted in

Now sure how I've missed this, but... XD Anyway, in addition to what Dragon's said, you could also use our thread subscription feature. Press "thread tools," then hit "subscribe to this thread." Now, when new posts get made in your thread, you'll get instant email about about them. You could check them from user control panel, too. Welcome to PokéCommunity, by the way! Have a fun stay here! Welcome to you as well, Iron. Nice to meet you!

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
    Years
  • Hi there; nice to meet you! I'm Peitharchia, but you're always free to refer to me as my real name--Ashley. :) Anyway, what part of Pokémon are you interested in? Me, I'm more into the games. My most favorite would be Blue version, with Emerald and X/Y respectively being second and third. Enjoy your stay here, and send me message if you ever have questions related to the forum; I'll try my best to help.

I'm not exactly limited to just one aspect of Pokemon. I do like the Pokemon anime although the Kanto, Orange League, Johto, and Pokemon Advanced were what I kept up with. Pokemon XY the series has been shaping up to be better this time around.

As for the games, Pokemon Yellow is my all time favorite for obvious reasons while Pokemon X/Y and Gold stand up in the Top 3. I'm getting into doing challenges for my Pokemon games like Nuzlocke challenges for example. Oh by the way...

"Who's the girl next door living in the haunted mansion?" :chu:

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2022
    Heyheyhey, Iron! <3

Yeah, I definitely remember trying to poketube while I played competitively during the D/P era. Well, everyone else did, so, I outta try too! Buuut it didn't go out so well. XD But in any case, it's great to meet more fellas who are youtubers! Maybe you can head on over to the section of the Video Games board if you would like to post your LPs there, if you'd like!

Otherwise, there are plenty of boards around here on PC that are dedicated on discussing pokemon! Loads of fans on here, so don't be shy! <3 Anyways, great to meet you, and have a wondrous stay, my new friend! Contact any of the moderators here if you have any questions 'bout anything! Have a happy niiiight! C:
    Thanks a lot, from what I have seen, even just getting some roms, everyone just seems so friendly I can't wait to dive in, and merge with the community

Years
  • Hello there Lee! Welcome to the community, nice to meet ya!

As our resident mod Dragon stated, do visit the Let's Plays subforum in Video Games (lol he mods that section too), just make sure you read the rules first. And I know you're excited to become an active member, and that's what I want to see in newbies, be active and make friends!

Anyways, do have fun and good luck with your LP!

- Hikari

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2022
    Thanks hikamaru, I will try and start posting there, hopefully around Friday, as a student, with a very ...... noisy family, I get little time, and school and such. I can't wait to start posting though, I know it'll be fun. I'm off to bed, night everyone

Years
  • Hello all. Just saying hi and looking forward to building some fruitful friendships!

Hi there and welcome, the_ELF! You picked a great place to find friends indeed. PC is a very friendly community with some of the friendliest members you'll ever meet. I'm always happy to meet new people and you seem to be no exception there.

I do hope to see you around the forums, my profile's always open for a message plus the resident mods of this section, Dragon and Autumn Reverie are always on hand if you have questions regarding the forums, the staff are there to help you after all.

Have fun and take care! See ya around :)

- Hikari

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back