• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Yeah hello. Short Introduction - my name is Kanea. Anyway I'm almost a year old on PC and just leave it. I'm experienced so I don't want any welcomes.

I've encountered two shinies, both in hacks. One was a Lairon in Snakewood which I ran away from accidentally and the other was a Geodude in Ruby Destiny when I had no Pokeballs. Ah the frustration.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah hello. Short Introduction - my name is Kanea. Anyway I'm almost a year old on PC and just leave it. I'm experienced so I don't want any welcomes.

I've encountered two shinies, both in hacks. One was a Lairon in Snakewood which I ran away from accidentally and the other was a Geodude in Ruby Destiny when I had no Pokeballs. Ah the frustration.

I wonder if shinies are easier to be encountered in ROM hacks? I played ShinyGold before and didn't see any shiny. I should try them when I get the chance. :D

Hope you are finding things well here, though!

Years
Hello. How r u all doing?

Well hello there, welcome to PC!

Since you didn't say much, why not tell us a bit about you? Like what made you join, fave Pokemon and stuff like that. I won't get too heavy on the questions though. But yeah, I do hope you enjoy it here and don't hesitate to ask staff for help. Feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime if you need a new friend. Have fun here!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
I'm looking for someone to with on black 1 for the battle subway tag battles

here is my friend code add me please
4342 4779 0359

Years
Hello. How r u all doing?

Heya! I'm doing okay. Kind of tired but could be worse. How about you?!

I'm looking for someone to with on black 1 for the battle subway tag battles

here is my friend code add me please
4342 4779 0359

Hey Call of Duty (interesting name :o), I recommend the Battle Center for requests like these. It has some really useful threads like a Quick Battle Request thread. You're free to leave a note in your signature anytime as well. :) Welcome to the forum!

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
Hey guys, Rob here. I'm relatively new. This seems like a cool forum, and people are pretty helpful.

Off topic, I'm one of the few who start off with Bulbasaur haha

Years
Hey guys, Rob here. I'm relatively new. This seems like a cool forum, and people are pretty helpful.

Hey there! Welcome to PC, Rob. o/ High five!

I love Bulbasaur but I'm always so tempted to keep him in his Ivysaur stage.. love it more than Venusaur. Kanto and Johto starters were really great.

TrainerPurple

Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Hello, small introduction time. I'm 17 and my favorite pokemon is cyndaquil.
Red is my favorite trainer. ive played every pokemon game except diamond and pearl.
I would love to add anyone on my 3ds.
Also hows everyone here? I want to get to know you guys.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Red is my favorite trainer. ive played every pokemon game except diamond and pearl.

Hi there TrainerPurple. Red sure is awesome, isn't he? Welcome to PC, and btw, I'm pretty good. Nice to meet you here.

Years

Hi there you two, welcome!

I do have to agree with you Rob, PC is an awesome place and we're glad you decided to join. And yeah Bulbasaur is my fave of the original starters, but not my abosolute fave hahahaha. I wonder if you heard about the fact that the Kanto starters are going to be available in X and Y, including Bulbasaur. It's pretty cool I have to say because we can get two starters in the game!

And Purple, welcome to you too. Red sure is an iconic character as far as Pokemon goes, because he inspired loads of protagonists in future games, and even Ash in the anime. Cyndaquil is my fave starter from 2nd Gen as well, used the thing in SoulSilver and loved it. And yeah I'm doing great thank you!

Have fun guys, and feel free to visitor message me if you need a new friend. And staff members like Cirno can always help you if you have questions.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

I started off with Bulbasaur too, especially in my first red playthough. I'm a huge fan of grass-type starters so I always went with Bulbasaur. <3

Happy to see ya here btw. <3

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
Even though I'm not exactly new here, I'm not exactly a PC veteran either so I figured I'd finally make a post in this thread :)

As I mentioned in my introduction thread, back in June, I've always been a frequent visit to this forum since around 07/08 but decided to finally make an account after all those years. I wish I'd created my account back when I first found out about PC so that I could've been more involved with the community throughout that time + I didn't have internet access back then (apart from at my local library) so I didn't really want to create an account and simply leave it dormant for months and months on end.
Now that I'm here though, there's now nothing stopping me getting more involved which is exactly what I plan on doing.

My main area of interest on here is the Emulation section as a lot of the great hacks are simply much better than their official counterparts. It's always good to be able to actually "Catch 'em all" without the need to trade aswell, so I mainly play the 386 kinda hacks. The storylines are generally much better aswell as they involve more events aswell as a great backstory.

I'm gradually finding my way around more sub-forums so I imagine that my post count will soon start skyrocketing.
I look forward to getting to know you guys better and getting involved more. If you'd like to know anything else about me or simply like to have a chat and make friends, feel free to drop me a VM and I'll get back toyou ASAP (it may take a while sometimes though because of rubbish working hours :/ )

- James :)

raltvus

PoCker
Years
Hello, i'm RaltVus (Reference of my 2 of my favorites pokemon: Ralts and Misdreavus) i am new but my açount here i think already have 2 months i think, but i don' have time to post!!!
I'm registred in Skeetendo because i like more hacks of GSC but i decide to create a açount here to follow the other PoCkers (i mean Pokemon Hackers)(sorry but i like junctions of words)!!!
Ending this post, i like so much PokeCommunity like i like skeetendo and is it all!!!
Thnx...oh i'm waiting 4 the final Sterling Silver that i like this hack (was love at the first saw) and the pokemon ET2ndGEN of RED!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Could have sworn that I've seen you before, KidCarter, but nonetheless, you're still technically new at least. :D Welcome aboard (or welcome back for that matter!). & Hopefully you can stick around & stuff! :)

I'm sure the emulation section will keep you company when it comes to starting a project. Hope you find everything you need and don't hesitate to ask questions alright?

Hello, i'm RaltVus (Reference of my 2 of my favorites pokemon: Ralts and Misdreavus) i am new but my açount here i think already have 2 months i think, but i don' have time to post!!!
I'm registred in Skeetendo because i like more hacks of GSC but i decide to create a açount here to follow the other PoCkers (i mean Pokemon Hackers)(sorry but i like junctions of words)!!!
Ending this post, i like so much PokeCommunity like i like skeetendo and is it all!!!
Thnx...oh i'm waiting 4 the final Sterling Silver that i like this hack (was love at the first saw) and the pokemon ET2ndGEN of RED!!!

Don't worry about your urge to post. I understand school tends to eat us up and take over our daily lives and that's okay, really! If you want, here's a tip: Just log on once a week if possible, maybe on a weekend day. That way you can balance school, life and internet. It's easy. :)

Enjoy the hacks, and welcome aboard! :)

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
Could have sworn that I've seen you before, KidCarter, but nonetheless, you're still technically new at least. :D Welcome aboard (or welcome back for that matter!). & Hopefully you can stick around & stuff! :)
Yeah you have. You welcomed me on my introduction post that I made a few months back :)
I just figured I'd post a similar thing in here aswell considering that I'm starting to find my way around more of the forum now :)

raltvus

PoCker
Years

I'm sure the emulation section will keep you company when it comes to starting a project. Hope you find everything you need and don't hesitate to ask questions alright?

Don't worry about your urge to post. I understand school tends to eat us up and take over our daily lives and that's okay, really! If you want, here's a tip: Just log on once a week if possible, maybe on a weekend day. That way you can balance school, life and internet. It's easy. :)

Enjoy the hacks, and welcome aboard! :)
Thnx 4 the words and i'll take the tips you giveto me!!!
Now a foolish ask:
What is that image in your signature? i'm very curious!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh! That's just a random cat gif I found on tumblr. I get a few cat gifs posted every day and when I find one that's so adorable, I usually post/save them. :D As for avatar, it's Luke Bryan <3

Years

Hello Raltvus, welcome!

I have to say awesome name you got there, I love those "hybrid" usernames and I tended to use a bit of them on Pokemon Showdown. If you want hacks, you should check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section which has all you need if you want to make your own hacks. But yeah, have fun here at PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back