• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
  • Sims, I played the second one soo much... and I just sit here and listen to music, yeah... being not productive, but awesome that is what I am :3

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • I never got a chance to play the third one.. And chatting and making new friends, is being productive, okay? :3

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • I also said I am awesome :3

I rather enjoy my RPGs at this point of time, and you? what else is there you play?

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Hey, Rigga :3

Welcome to PC! And you are looking for friends? Well, I can assure you, you will find some here hehehe :3

And Rigga, favourite Pokemon game? (It's a Pokemon forum in the end)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    Hi. Umm my favorite pokemon game would have to between leaf green and Black.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hey guys my first time posting. Hoping to make friends in PC.

Hiii Rigga! Welcome to PC :D If friends is what you're looking for, friends is what you'll easily find for we are a very friendly community! If you haven't yet made an introduction thread, feel free to make one so that we can get to know you more! If there's anything you need, feel free to ask me or any of the staff. Enjoy your stay and have a nice day!!

Years
  • Hey! Im new to this scene and im looking forward to getting to know everyone and get along! Just joined a couple mins ago so just gonna get used to the forums etc. Glad to be part of it now :) how are ye all?

Years
  • Hey guys my first time posting. Hoping to make friends in PC.

Hello everyone. i'm new here, so please take it easy on me.

Hey! Im new to this scene and im looking forward to getting to know everyone and get along! Just joined a couple mins ago so just gonna get used to the forums etc. Glad to be part of it now :) how are ye all?

Hello there you three! Welcome to the forums!

And don't worry, I'm sure we'll go easy on you guys and hopefully you can make some new friends and get used to how everything works. I'm always open for a chat so leave me a message or ask any of the staff if you have questions!

I'll see you guys around, take care!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hello there you three! Welcome to the forums!

And don't worry, I'm sure we'll go easy on you guys and hopefully you can make some new friends and get used to how everything works. I'm always open for a chat so leave me a message or ask any of the staff if you have questions!

I'll see you guys around, take care!

- Hikamaru
    thank you very much hikamaru! Its about time i joined this as i spend alot of time reading the forums and that. Its great to have a website where everyone is dedicated to Pokémon! Nothing better than relaxing playing pokemon on your phone haha! :)

Years
  • thank you very much hikamaru! Its about time i joined this as i spend alot of time reading the forums and that. Its great to have a website where everyone is dedicated to Pokémon! Nothing better than relaxing playing pokemon on your phone haha! :)

Yeah Pokemon surely is fun, I'm playing Pokemon X right now and I have to say Pokemon Amie is my fave new feature. I do hope you can explore the forums and get to know everyone soon, and I do hope you can get to make new friends!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to all who've just joined! I've seen one of you mention something about making new friends here, but don't worry, any of you--just hang around as much as you possibly can, and they'll come to you before you even know it. The more you're active, the more people you'll get to meet, so yes. :3 Anyway, enjoy your stay here, you all. See you guys around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back