• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
  • Hello, glad to be part of PC. Always saw this server around on the showdown homepage, and am glad I finally made my way here.

I mainly just enjoy Pokemon for the good part of the community it has, for the competitive scene, and all the various amounts of time I can kill on it. I'm also a huge fan of the SSB series. :)

Well, hope to get along with everyone!

Hey there, Infine and welcome to here : 3

I never got really into the competivie scene and all, too exhausting haha my record on my X in online battles is 0 wins to 24 losses, I know I am amazing hehe : 3

Also I am a fanof SSB too, played it nonstop when I was 12 to 17 or so haha with my friends, now I don't have much time for it anymore, so great to here you enjoy it too

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2014
    Hy all. I just created my account. How do I know if a thread I submitted has been accepted? Sorry for my English, I'm Czech. I'm looking forward to being apart of this county: D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Hey there, Kayla! I'm also a Pokemon card collector as well. I have well over 50 cards in my awesome Meganium TCG tin. I'm willing to collect some more, especially the new Gen 6 cards that just came out. The new Mega Charizard cards look pretty badass.

Check out the TCG board if you have time! You'll love it there. See ya around and have fun okay!

Hey there! You can do ROM Hacks that are not Pokemon related, but keep in mind that the majority of the tools you find here are mostly for Pokemon Hacks and such. So you might want to do some extra searching for that tool or resource. Just to keep that in mind, okay! Welcome!

Glad to see that you are enthusiastic about it. :) I wish you all the best as you start your ROM hack. Any idea of what you want your hack to be?

What ROMs are you playing right now? I haven't played a ROM hack in like...ever, last one I played was Flora Sky, that was a pretty good one! Have fun around PC and should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Unfortunately because of the shutdown of the Wifi services, it's particularly impossible get a Ditto traded now. You can if you trade in XY though. Good luck though, and welcome!

There's time! Try divulging into the older sections if you are that behind, and work your way up to the latest sections, which are the OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire games that are coming soon! When I first joined here, Black & White were the newest games coming soon. That was a loooong time ago!

See ya around, and welcome!

Hey guys! Glad to see y'all here! Hope you enjoy yourselves!

Thanks for the answer candance! what i was looking for was not actually tools but people who would share their time to help me complete this project, i can feel it is on it's final steps and i just want to see it done, sadly i don't know much about asm hacking, just very very very basic knowledge, i want to learn but im busy with exams right now.

cheers!

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2014
    Thanks for the quick reply. It'll be a fire red hack. And I need tools for Pokemon fire red. Im currently playing dark rising,but I reply liked the ongoing Ruby destiny series, light platinum, ash gray, and snakewood, although I disliked the end of snakewood. I recommend all of the above.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Hey there, Infine and welcome to here : 3

I never got really into the competivie scene and all, too exhausting haha my record on my X in online battles is 0 wins to 24 losses, I know I am amazing hehe : 3

Also I am a fanof SSB too, played it nonstop when I was 12 to 17 or so haha with my friends, now I don't have much time for it anymore, so great to here you enjoy it too

Cool cool, your record is definitely amongst the best of players! And yeah, I guess I'm spending my years as you spent yours with SSB haha.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Hi. I just made an account and I am excited to share the pokemon i have created, altough most of them don't have colors yet :/

Well, talk to everyone later.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2014
    Heyo,

new to site, play both vgc and tgc. :T

If you actually want to have some battles pm me or something, due to nationals coming up for both vgc and tgc I wouldn't mind getting some practice in.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hello people! I am Mega Metagross and i am new to PC. My main goal is to make Pokemon Rom hacks. I also have a question, does anyone know how to successfully fix the "comdlg32.ocx" error for most hacking tools? I really need help with that.

Cornflowerblues

Waterdancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Well hey there, I don't know why, in my whole life, I never joined a community like this.
    This ought to be fun. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Heya, Cornflower! Glad to see you join us. =) So, what brought you here? ROM hacking, perhaps? Maybe news about OR/AS? Something else, possibly? If you wish, go ahead and tell us! I've gotten here at first because of ROM hacking, but now, I'm hanging around only to have fun and whatnot, haha. Loving it, and if you stick around, I'm sure you'll like it, too! See you around, dear.

Cornflowerblues

Waterdancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Well since I technically have tons of work to do, I succumbed to procrastinating and I chose to do that by re-playing Sapphire... ;)
    I have a really outdated version of VBA but it's enough for now... :)
    But omg I missed this game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Hey everyone! Bare with me I'm extremely new at the stuff lol never been on anything like this before hahaha

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hey everyone! Bare with me I'm extremely new at the stuff lol never been on anything like this before hahaha

That's okay, we've all been there before, haha. Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity! Keep sticking, and I'm sure you'll be getting the hang of it pretty soon.

inksplashed-heart

mimikyu stan
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Hello! I'm new. :) Obviously, hahaha. Anyway, I'm here because of rom hacks, but I actually don't know anything about hacking. But I was wondering, is there sort of like a partnership thing here, where someone thinks up a story and someone else makes the hack? That would be interesting...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hello! I'm new. :) Obviously, hahaha. Anyway, I'm here because of rom hacks, but I actually don't know anything about hacking. But I was wondering, is there sort of like a partnership thing here, where someone thinks up a story and someone else makes the hack? That would be interesting...

Welcome to the forum! I don't think there's anything like what you're talking about, because...well...everyone has a story they want made. Making a hack takes at least many months of hard work, if not years, so it doesn't make sense for the people that have put forth so much effort learning how to make hacks to take someone else's idea and make a hack for them, because they probably learned the skills to make hacks of their own stories.

Years
  • Hello everyone ! I really like the idea of a new users hangout. I just found a new place to spend most of my free time now. Hahaha, this is going to be fun.

Years
  • Hello everyone ! I really like the idea of a new users hangout. I just found a new place to spend most of my free time now. Hahaha, this is going to be fun.

Yeah it surely is gonna be fun. So yeah how's PC going for you today?

I know that we, as a community love to make sure our new faces enjoy what we have on offer as well as having some of the friendliest, most helpful moderating team around. There's so much we have that makes us stand out, and I hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

- Hikamaru

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back