• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFoob

HEY YOU CRAZY KIDZ!
    Years
    Hey there! Im Sam (TheFoob)im 17 tomorrow :classic: and im from ireland. recently i had a hankering to play my pokemon games from for the gameboy and i searched for around a week for the game to sadly find that my mum had thrown them out... all of them even pinball... and jade... and gold and crystal and all the others! but thank "god" for ebay! and i have a heap of new games on the way! anyway thats my story! so hi!

oh i did find pokemon red... but its in spanish and i dont understand it... :laugh:

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
    Hi im new and i got a question... How come the pokecharms site isn't working? i went there three times today and BOOM nothing...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    Hey yall,

I am a noob to this site, a friend told me to check it out and here I am. Looking to trade and meet some new battle friends. Ciao.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    hi guys! im new as well ^_^ i'm kinda confused on this site...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Hey all to the new members.
    Make sure to follow the rules.
    Feel free to PM me if you need anything
    lalalagirl what is it that confuses you?

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Im addicted....................

Okay, please don't bypass the 25-character limit. Surely you can think of something a little more interesting to include in your posts, it honestly isn't that hard. ^_^;

Anyway, welcome to PC everyone! Have lots of fun, and READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES. 8D;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back