• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    ummm budew roselia? i think thats it. ponyta is i think the only fire type. and as for electric...shinx is good

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Welcome to PC.
    Black Dragon. Read the rules first then go and take a look around till you find a place you want to post in.

Purplefairy. I like your avatar and banner.
    PM me if you want to chat or need any help.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    Hi Im deco11.
    i have all the gba pkmn gmaes and ds games.

i would be happy to trade on wifi for most legendary pkmn
    i have ho ohs and lugias that i will trade for a mew or a celbi or legendary dogs

mudkios r ownage

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
    Hi everyone! I didn't know that this part of the forum existed, so I didn't get a chance to post something here right away. But I have now. :classic:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Welcome to all new members.
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to talk.
    Another UK member signing up.
    Make sure you read and follow the rules.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2007
    im completing my pokedex atm :) but i wanna learn how to battle using wi fi as i havent done it before :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    k I'm new here...Uhhh First got pokemon when GBColor came out, lost red version, got a new used red version, lost it, and last week I ordred another one and have since had an odd pokemon obsession. I stopped playing at Ruby and Sapphire dont have a ds so don't know how all the Wifi works, but I love the classics.

Kabutops is awesome.

Ya, my life dream is to be asian, hence the name RadioactiveRice, infer what you can from it. Ya.

my current games are Sapphire, to be returned cuz someone took it, and Red coming in tomorrow. I'm on the elite 4 champ, with only 1 revive a lvl 51 Kyogre aand a lvl 49 Blaziken. Wish me luck (when I get it back)

Hope I don't seem like too much of a rambling idiot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back