• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • Hey, everyone! Welcome to PC ^_^ Enjoy your stay and read the rules =P If you need someone to talk to you can just PM me, I'll be glad to talk =D

Vileplume Fan: I love Vileplume and grass types, they rock! You must be one awesome member ;)

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • I'm already liking the Original Poster (OP) ... his avatar has BRYAN FURY! my smexy character on tekken.

Oh, I almost forgot... I'm Romance Hero, I'm a Love Legend (in bed, that's up to you to decide) I'm also a very helpful guy, if you're stuck on anything that's not a silly question like

Russell said:
    how do u get pokemon? please respond quickly

I'd be more than happy to help you. Enjoy your time here!

BlueLunarAngel

Borg Queen In-Training
    Years
  • is anyone here a vileplume and/or grass type lover?
    It's not that I prefer grass types over all other types, but I've always preferred to pick grass types for my starters. This is likely attributed to the fact that if I were a D&D character, I would be a Druid (one who harnesses the powers of nature). For some reason, I feel more akin to that mindset when my travel partner is a grass type.

Kecleonfan666

Is better than you
    Years
  • I don't know why, but I wonder what it would be like to have a real time fighting Pokemon game, no calling out moves, just plain senseless cell shaded (or 3D) anime violence :P

Especially the bipedal Pokemon that can actually use their hands and arms and stuff. Dunno why, I just feel that way.

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
    Years
  • I'm really new here!I just joined a few hours ago,I was just spending time on my profile pic which will lead to me changing my name later on.I've always loved Pokemon,so I'm happy to be here!^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2007
    hello again

This is, I believe, my third post here. So you can definately say I'm new.

Haven't played pearl or diamond before, so I'm kind of learning everything new.
    ( I have played older versions).

Oh, and my fav. pokemon is Eevee and all its evolutions. I'm really excited to hear that its got two new ones (super excited) so I'll probably be looking for an Eevee later on in the trading area.

Anyway, It's great to meet you all!

I do have some questions, so is there a place to ask them all?

SnowFall

Love Life~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • IL.
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    Hi! I'm new, as you can probably tell. xD I've been on other forums before so I know what I shouldn't do. ^^ I hope I can have a nice stay here.

You can call me SF if you want.

~SF

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2007
    ghi i am new and i want to find out what is good about the pkmn cmmunity and how does it help?:5:

some time today today please

P.S. sorry if you don' understand my question:'(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    hey

i......do not know how to hack.
    i wanna make one outta pokemon fr.
    It would be called Pokemon Blond Version.....
    plese help

Golden Arcanine

Arcanine Warlord
    Years
  • greetings and salutations im Golden Arcanine im a shiny hunter im just a starting one though :) im glad to be here and really do my best to help out my hobbies are playing games reading manga and watching tv. im also a decent sprite editer. the shinies i have are as followed/ Arcanine Charizard,Raticate,Manectric,Mightyena,and Absol. i look foward to making alot of friends here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2007
    Hi just registered a while ago well it's nice to be here and hopefully I'll stay long here :D.

PS: To the mods and Admins and Staff PC looks awesome GJ :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back