• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--->New Years RP-Naruto:Akatsuki and Orichimaru's plan<---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
  • --->Plot

As Orichimaru 's plan to take sasuke's body and the sharingan began to take place, akatsuki was starting to finish their plan to seal the six tailed beasts. As Orichimaru began to think, he realized that once he obtains the sharingan and begins to copy different jutsu's, he may be strong enough to defeat Itachi and take his body. Plus, his sharingan would be perfected and Orichimaru would become even more powerful. But, Orichimaru knew that it would not be easy to find Itachi. Looking back into his memories, Orichimaru headed to akatsuki's headquarters to see if they left any information about their whereabouts and instead, he found information about their plan to kidnap Naruto and Gaara. Orichimaru knew why they wanted them and could care less. As Orichimaru searched around the seemingly abandoned headquarters, he actually stayed long enough to meet up with Deidara and Tobi, who seemed to have come to find their plan to kidnap the two demond boys.

Orichimaru asked the two if he could join again and Tobi began to laugh hysterically. Deidara looked over at Tobi angrily and Tobi stopped. They began to question Orichimaru about why he wanted to come back and if he was planing something against them. Orichimaru told them that he did have one plan, and that was to destroy Konoha. Tobi chuckled and had a big smirk on his face. Deidara again looked at Tobi with that same face but more of a, I will kill you if you don't stop, type of look. Deidara then told Orichimaru that he should remember that akatsuki doesn't care about what happens to Konoha. Orichimaru ended the conversation by telling them to just bring it up with their leader and that he could help find the two they are after. After the two asked their leader, to their surprise their leader said that he could re join, only if he can really help find Naruto and Gaara. Orichimaru was very pleased and was very opened to the idea of finally getting revenge on Konoha. Plus he would get the perfected Sharingan added with every jutsu. But he had one problem, if Sasuke found out about all of this, he would go after his brother and Orichimaru would not be able to get the sharingan and would not stand a chance with Itachi. So Orichimaru had to keep Sasuke away from knowing any of this.

Back in Konoha, it is a new year with new students at the academy and old students on high rank missions. After a couple of weeks, reports of akatsuki sights began coming up. As Tsunade looked into this, she was unsure if akatsuki was up to something or not. Because of the recent war, she began to wonder if Orichimaru was behind this. But she couldn't be too hasty with that so she sent out a group of ninja to find clues that can assure that akatsuki is up to something that way Konoha will be ready for them. Because of the recent ninjas on missions, Tsunade did not have much to choose from but she found some people and they where Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, and Neji. Tsunade was very worried about sending kids on a mission that had to do with akatsuki and Orichimaru so she also sent Jiraiya to help them just in case.

After about a week, the team came back with the group found two spike like bells and nothing more. Tsunade knew that the bells where from the straw hats that akatsuki members wear and she could not ignore all of this so she gave a mission to search the forest and look for akatsuki or Orichimaru and take them down. There was still a lack of high rank ninja so she still had little to choose from and now it was mostly because the high ranked ones are sensei's for the new academy graduates. Tsunade had sent Sakura and Shizune for they where the only good medical ninja besides Tsunade herself that could help heal wounds and injuries. She also sent Neji, Hinata, Shikamaru, Shino, Ino, Choji, Kiba, Tenten, Lee, Jiraiya and, Naruto.

Back at the academy, the students (Who ever signs up) are beginning their training session that will make a big impact on which team they are going to be in. Tsunade is wanting these kids to be very strong and smart for she wants them to also go on this mission and help. Though this mission could end up with many lives being lost, they have to do something.

In the forest

As the big group search through the forest, they come across another one of those bells. As they pick it up, they have Akamaru get it's sent. As the dog got the sent, he stared to run farther into the forest and before you know it, they come to a stop in front of Itachi. As the large group gathered around, they looked like they where about to die. Jiraiya and Shizune where the first to attack and failed and became unconscious.
    Spoiler:

Name:
    Personality: (Optional)
    Description:
    Ability's: (What you specialize in)
    Kekkei genkai: (Optional)
    Pet: (Optional)
    [RP Sample] (Only if I ask you to do one)

You start off with the basic academy techniques (Clone technique, cloak of invisibility, Body replacement, and rope escape)

<---My sign up--->
    Name:Kania Jino
    Personality: (optional)
    Description: Jino reaches to about 5'11. He has black hair that is curly when long and a little spiky when cut short. His eyes are light brown and he has light brown skin also. He wears a hoody shirt that is dark green and had a picture of a falcon on it that is outlined with light green. The hoody has a zipper and under the hoody is a dark green, short sleeved shirt that has a dragon on it. His pants are dark blue and reach down to his shoes which are dark brown with a little smudge of black on the front.
    Ability's: Jino specializes in wind control such as wind currents, wind speed, and wind power making him able to hear conversations easily by conducting air vibrations.
    Kekkei genkai:Chinora (Jino can focus his chakra on an object and have the wind fallow his chakra and lift the object.)
    Pet: (Optional)

Rules
    Basic PC rules applies here.
    Posts must be up to four lines or more.
    You may have a little control of someone else's character but only very very little.
    Do not join if you are not going to be active.

Last edited:

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
  • It's been a while, but my RP skills should still be intact. ^_^;

Name: Kaguya Shiruba

Description: Shiruba may be slightly old for a genin, but he certainly does not look like it. Years of poor nourishment took over his appearance, giving him a slightly frail structure. Standing at 5'4, his skin is pale, even by Kaguya standards. His long white hair has recently been cut, so it now only hangs to his shoulders, with some strands occasionally crossing his dark green eyes. On a lesser note, his nails have never been cut, making his hands look more like claws.
    In terms of clothes, Shiruba keeps things as simple as can be. He prefers light, airy colors that do not make his features stand out, which is demonstrated with his light violet robes that are tied at the waist with a long, white rope. The bones in his body are strong enough so he does not need any type of footwear, which only gets in the way of his nails anyway.

Ability's: Bone manipulation

Kekkei genkai: Shikotsumyaku (Corpse Bone Pulse)

History: Shiruba was abandoned at the age of five on the edges of the Fire country due to the clan's raging war with Hidden Mist. His mother promised him that once the war was over, she would come get him. After a year, he gave up all hope. Scared and alone, he spent the next two years of his life either looking for food or looking for shelter.
    One day, he followed a group of ninjas to Konoha, but was too afraid to enter. A week later, he decided to go in just to see if there was any trace of his clan. People began throwing things at him and calling him obscene names, until a jounin defended him. Shiruba thought it was out of the goodness of his heart, but he was wrong. The jounin wanted him only for the power he would one day weild.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • name:Hyuuga Yuuki
    Personality: loud and outgoing. He is like naruto , except that he is smarter , and is greater at his throwing aim. He can be a jerk sometimes but is very helpful in sensing enemy ninja and traps. He loves his pet , Houou the falcon , and will protect his friends to the end , even if it means getting killed. He has a very strong rivalry with his older cousin , Neji, and will stop at nothing to defeat him. He will sometimes get carried away by his will to help. If he is on a mission he will go out of his way to help someone in need of it.
    Description:He wears a chinese traditional shirt with a scarf around the collar. He wears his Konoha forehead protector on around his neck and has an all metal forehead protector on his forehead. He wears black cargo pants to go with his black chinese shirt. His ninja boots are black also.
    He is a 5'7'' and weighs as much as the average teen. He also has short , spiky hair that is also partially dyed with red. He wears biker gloves like Kakashi's and blue markings on his arms that go down to the wrists.
    Ability's: He specializes in wind nature manipulation , he can use his chakra nature of wind to cut down anything and can form it into any shape or size he wants.It also helps him levitate things like animals , boulders , and even humans.Mainly it can be used to make his Byakugan attacks more powerful and more dangerous. He also uses some of the Hyuuga clan techniques like jyuuken and 64 hands of Hakke and Heavenly Spin.
    Kekkei genkai: Byakugan
    Pet: Houou ( nickname for my pet.) species: falcon

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • @Garouga:Accepted
    @Thunder:Pending, Please make your personality and descripion four lines. Also could you give more information about your wind nature manipulation.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • (Hmm... you're lucky I'm not in charge here, I'd be screaming about that Kaguya character. Anyway, I'll make a quick sign up. Have fun with it.)

Name: Usagi Misoka

Personality: The original community volunteer, Misoka never hesitates to help somebody out, even if it means he's going to have a few problems afterwards. Despite this helpful nature, however, problems always seem to follow him, such as money troubles for example- due to his clan's near destruction during the two great disasters of Konoha (The war with sand and the Kyuubi before that), causing him to constantly groan "Why me?". His favorite phrases are "Let me help you with that!" and "If I die here, I'll kill you." He's an avid believer in standing up for civil rights, and is a big follower of the ways of chivalry. His personality when he isn't helping somebody is somewhat apathetic, and as a result while he will clean his best friend's room, his own looks like a ransacked apartment.

Description: Standing at about average height for a thirteen year old, Misoka dresses in a brown camoflage patterned shirt and pair of pants in order to blend in with Konoha's trees, and often carries a "toothpick" in his mouth (in reality, it's an iron needle that can be spit from the mouth in surprise attack), and his short, brown hair is arranged in a series of small spikes. On occasion, he will wear a leather jacket over his shirt, but only when his duties call for him to stay in Konoha. He wears his Hitae-Aite across his ankle.

Abilities: Specializing in blending in with the background, Misoka's strategy is to blend in using the "Cloak of invisibility", then incapacitate the enemy with a weapon based attack and move in with Taijutsu. His main attack for head on battles is a weapon-based attack using scrolls, similar to the attack of the Chunin Tenten.

Kekkei Genkai: The "Red Moon" technique (I'll translate that into Japanese soon), which causes his physical strength to increase in exchange for a sacrifice of chakra. The technique can only be used when any fluid filled with nutrients, including sweat or blood, is absorbed into the body, and the nutrients burned and converted into chakra for extra chakra. This causes the drain the attack creates to become less severe. The use of this technique requires a small amount of chakra for every second the user remains in this state, making it a constant drain to use. The move can also be launched by eating a hyorogan or increasing the chakra in some other manner. While it is in use, the user's increased chakra causes them to give off a red aura as it flows throughout the body. Using the technique for an increased period of time causes physical pain to the user and strains his heart.

Pet: Usagi Zoro is a small rabbit who belongs to the entire Usagi clan. While having no combat abilities to speak of, he is useful when tracking enemies as he can read vibrations in the ground, and squeaks to warn his owner. Unfortunately, he's also a coward, and runs away directly afterward.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • @Art critic:Yea that was the first thing that came to my mind but he also posted that he was abandoned due to the war so I let that one slide. Anyways, you are Accepted

@Thunder:Accepted

Last edited:

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • Sure, I'll join. But, why does your character change his name from Kania Jino to Jason?

• Name: Hidoi Hyuuga
    • Personality: Being the Main House member, he loves cruelty to the Branch members. When in an arguement with a Branch member Hyuuga, he uses the jutsu his father taught him. By making a handsign with one hand, he can destroy the braincells on a Branch Hyuuga. When not fighting, he is usually calm, cool, and collected.
    • Description: Hidoi stands at 6'0" and weighing in on 135 lbs. that's pure muscle, he is the tallest Genin in the Academy. He has ice clear eyes intead of vanilla. He wears a beanie that covers his shoulder length hair. Unlike the other Shinobis, he wears a black t-shirt under a huge hooded sweater and basketball shorts instead of the regular clothing. He also wears basketball sneakers for speed and high jumping. He has also customized his headband so it will show the Leaf symbol on his fingerless gloves.
    • Ability's: Being in the Hyuuga Clan, he has learned the Gentle Fist* faster than anyone. At age 3, he was at the stage of learning it and by the age 5, he was learning it without any relaxation. By mastering Gentle Fist completely at age 9-10, he used it as a defensive move on a spar with a branch member, he accidently killed him. From on, Hidoi has also learned the main house technique and has destroyed his first branch member with the technique and he loves using it the most.
    • Kekkei genkai: Byakugan
    • Pet: Spot is a baby serval that can hear even the smallest scratching of a mouse on a rock. He has just been bron, but is very loyal to Sai and he hides in his hoodie.
    • [RP Sample] (Only if I ask you to do one)
    • Other: *:The Gentle Fist style of combat aims to damage the body's chakra circulatory system, thus inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra circulatory system, causing the targeted area to rupture or divert flow. Alternatively, or as an added bonus, the same method can be used to damage the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra circulatory system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name. Because the chakra circulatory system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • @Erureido:Pending. 4 lines for your description and also, you do know that Itachi and Sasuke are the only people left of the uchiha clan. So please change your kekkei genkai and change your last name.

P.S. The reason why I changed my name from Jason to Jino is because Jason doesn't sound like a name that would be...well...naruto-ish.

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • May I ask why Garouga! Bare Your Fangs! gets to have a Kaguya clan? Their clan is wiped out completely. And I don't know which thunder_hackerslasher's character house is, Main House or Branch? Oh, if you look again, I have 5 sentences instead of 4 so you might of skipped, but I'll make it longer.

P.S. What I meant is on your description, it says Jason which should be changed.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • name:Hyuuga Yuuki
    Personality: loud and outgoing. He is like naruto , except that he is smarter , and is greater at his throwing aim. He can be a jerk sometimes but is very helpful in sensing enemy ninja and traps. He loves his pet , Houou the falcon , and will protect his friends to the end , even if it means getting killed. He has a very strong rivalry with his older cousin , Neji, and will stop at nothing to defeat him. He will sometimes get carried away by his will to help. If he is on a mission he will go out of his way to help someone in need of it.
    Description:He wears a chinese traditional shirt with a scarf around the collar. He wears his Konoha forehead protector on around his neck and has an all metal forehead protector on his forehead. He wears black cargo pants to go with his black chinese shirt. His ninja boots are black also.
    He is a 5'7'' and weighs as much as the average teen. He also has short , spiky hair that is also partially dyed with red. He wears biker gloves like Kakashi's and blue markings on his arms that go down to the wrists.
    Ability's: He specializes in wind nature manipulation , he can use his chakra nature of wind to cut down anything and can form it into any shape or size he wants.It also helps him levitate things like animals , boulders , and even humans.Mainly it can be used to make his Byakugan attacks more powerful and more dangerous. He also uses some of the Hyuuga clan techniques like jyuuken and 64 hands of Hakke and Heavenly Spin.
    Kekkei genkai: Byakugan
    Pet: Houou ( nickname for my pet.) species: falcon
    Since they are cousins, that means that he is in the main branch.
    It's been a while, but my RP skills should still be intact. ^_^;

Name: Kaguya Shiruba

Description: Shiruba may be slightly old for a genin, but he certainly does not look like it. Years of poor nourishment took over his appearance, giving him a slightly frail structure. Standing at 5'4, his skin is pale, even by Kaguya standards. His long white hair has recently been cut, so it now only hangs to his shoulders, with some strands occasionally crossing his dark green eyes. On a lesser note, his nails have never been cut, making his hands look more like claws.
    In terms of clothes, Shiruba keeps things as simple as can be. He prefers light, airy colors that do not make his features stand out, which is demonstrated with his light violet robes that are tied at the waist with a long, white rope. The bones in his body are strong enough so he does not need any type of footwear, which only gets in the way of his nails anyway.

Ability's: Bone manipulation

Kekkei genkai: Shikotsumyaku (Corpse Bone Pulse)

History: Shiruba was abandoned at the age of five on the edges of the Fire country due to the clan's raging war with Hidden Mist. His mother promised him that once the war was over, she would come get him. After a year, he gave up all hope. Scared and alone, he spent the next two years of his life either looking for food or looking for shelter.
    One day, he followed a group of ninjas to Konoha, but was too afraid to enter. A week later, he decided to go in just to see if there was any trace of his clan. People began throwing things at him and calling him obscene names, until a jounin defended him. Shiruba thought it was out of the goodness of his heart, but he was wrong. The jounin wanted him only for the power he would one day weild.
    He was abandoned because of the war so he was never killed.

I hope this answers your questions

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • Yea, you answered my questions. I hope I made a longer desription or do I still need to fix it?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • @Erureido:Accepted

For future sign ups, you don't have to be in a clan from the naruto series, you can make up your own.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Name: Yamada Ichiro (last name first)
    Personality: Ichiro, sometimes called 'Ichi' is a pretty weird person. The truth is, he's about the most intelligent person you would see but acts (or maybe is) very stubborn. He makes a lot of wrong decisions but his awkward belief in doing or wearing certain things that give him good luck actually does. He's usually very cheerful and rarely gets mad at people, unless you really piss him off. Ichi is quick to make impressions of things by its appeal or disappeal, completely contradicting the saying of 'Don't judge a book by its cover'. because of this, He rarely uses shuriken and kunai and he describes them as 'small tiny useless pieces of metal'.
    Description: Ichi is of a mixed Chinese and Japanese decent therefore having an asian complexion, dark hair and dark eyes. He wears a white sleeveless shirt and white pants. He wears a black belt across his right shoulder to show his rank in Martial Arts.
    Ability's: Ichi specializes in Japanese and Chinese forms of Martial Arts (so Taijutsu) and in controlling the elements.
    Kekkei genkai: (Is this the special skill?) Along with his Martial Arts, Ichi's greatest skill is in controlling the elements. Unlike the normal shinobi who has one main one and one or two secondary ones, Ichi can control all 5 elements at a similar level (But that level is not very high). He has one special move called the 'Wu Xing No Jutsu', which incorporates the 5 Chinese elements: wood, fire, earth, water and metal. He uses the power from all 5 elements to send a powerful spear of energy. Ichi has learned to do this with each respective element but he gets tired from it very easily.
    Pet: Happy, a Golden Labrador. Because Ichi loses a lot of chakra easily if he uses any of the elemental jutsus, Happy follows Ichi around. She is a medic-dog and is capable of healing Ichi even when he is very close to death. She is also the Yamada residence's housedog and has been with Ichi since her birth when Ichi was only a few months old.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • Name: Haru Takamine
    Personality: He's very kind, not wanting to hurt anyone unneccicarily, but knows when he must fight to protect the ones he cares for, He can however be synical at times and a bit dark or distant, he will throw a mean coment every now and then though. He feels deep protection for everyone and is willing to put his life on the line if it means saving them. Thats just one half of his personality though, if someone dose turn out hurting someone he tries to protect, his second personality snaps in. An unstoppable force of pure hatrid that will do everything in its power to get revenge.

Description: He wears a black headband on his forhead just like most students and has long silver hair that hangs down to his waist and has solid black eyes, no white at all, so its impossible to tell what he's looking at. He wears a black trenchcoat and has a black shirt underneith along with black pants and the usual black naruto shoes. His scyth is attatched to his back diagnaly, with the blade ointing down in its own sheath. He usualy wears sunglasses to hide his eyes and puts up the collar of his trench coat to hide his face.

Ability's: he is a master with a scyth, but also uses throwing weapons for long-range combat.

Kekkei genkai: his family are able to see the souls of the dearly departed, and mold spirits into weapons or extensions of weapons. They are litteraly the 'reapers' of the world, knowing just when someone is about to die. He dosnt like having to see those people die so he tries to prevent it, but cant as it is 'their time'. It is belived they developed this power fom one of their ancestors, who is rumored to be the grim reaper himself.

Pet: A tiger cub that he can understand pefectly due to a jutsu going wrong and causing him to be able to understand her. He has never tried this jutsu again, for fear of losing this ability, as "kit" as she named herself, has become one of his closest friends.

Last edited:

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • Been waiting for a Naruto RP to show up!
    Mind if I join?
    ~~~~~~
    Name:Ekatah Hiro
    Personality: Too her friends and family she's really nice and caring. She won't let anything harm them, even if it costs her her life. She'll help anyone in need, and can't stand to see people she knows in pain. When she's on a mission, she makes sure that her teamates are safe, and makes sure that the mission goes smoothly and is sucsesful. When on a mission, or lower things she told to do, she's cold hearted and merciless to the enemy. Her temper is very short on missions.

Description: She has sky blue hair which she as spiked. Bangs fall into her face covering up one eye. Her eyes are a pure black. Her ears are a bit pointed, like a wolf's. She wears a blue bandana around her neck. She wears a long sleeved black shirt with black gloves attached. The gloves have metal on the front. She wears a black mask covering her nose and mouth. Over the black shirt she wears a sleevless orange shirt. She wears black capris with the rest of her legs wrapped. She wears cerulean colored elbow and knee pads. She wears two pouches to hold her weapons. She has very sharp teeth and nails that look like claws. She's always got earphones on and listening to music.
    Ability's: She's great at Taijutsu and Genjutsu. She can form chakra in her hand.
    Kekkei genkai: Her eyes can see through the dark and genjutsu. She has bodily features of a wolf.
    Pet: She has a pure black dog that follows her around everywhere.
    [RP Sample] (Only if I ask you to do one)
    ~~~~~~~
    If you need anything changed or you just don't like, tell me and I'll change it.
    -EDITED
    Sorry about that!

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Dark night:Accepted
    O:Accepted
    silvertail:accepted

Ok, I would like one more person to join and then we can start.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Umm... not to be evil, but I need to point out something: CHAKRA IS NOT MAGIC. You need a logical explanation for every technique- for example, the explanation behind my character's move lies in the genetic ability of his family to convert nutrients in fluid into chakra, then rechanneling said chakra evenly throughout the body in order to increase strength. The following jutsus are illogical:

Dark_Night's ability to change chakra into a wolf shape. This is possible, but would require a superhuman amount of control, to the extent that the final technique would end up needing more control then Sakura and Tsunade's "Insane Strength", or Rasengan. Not only that, but it is stated that Kakashi's family is pretty much dead. I'm not sure you really needed to be related to him anyway, as it does nothing for your character. Additionally, having a "Demon Guardian" of a wolf isn't really a genetic trait. I'm not sure that I hate the character too much, but maybe you should just say that she has "wolf-like characteristics" as opposed to having a wolf guardian, and giving her a jutsu that doesn't require such an insane amount of direct chakra control.

SilverTail: Having the "grim reaper himself" as an ancestor seems a bit far-fetched, but the jutsu is actually quite interesting. I'm not sure how logical it is... anyway, have you considered saying that their ancestor was "rumored to be the grim reaper"? That would make more sense.

O: Just a correction- No shinobi can posess equal aptitude for all five chakra elements except a certain Akatsuki member, and that's 'cause he stole four people's hearts. I'm willing to overlook that, since you aren't really god-modding it, but you should know that in Naruto the countries of China and Japan don't exist, even though there are different nationalities (perhaps you should just say your character is of "Asian" descent?). Anyway, my main problem is that the "Wood" element can only be used by Yamato, due to his sharing of the first Hokage's DNA, and "Metal" is not a real chakra element, and can't be used at all. If you're about to bring up Orochimaru's "Five-prong seal", those were seals representing the element, not the elements themselves. Additionally, your signature jutsu seems to require more control then most genin have. Most genin, in fact, don't even know about chakra affinities, or so it appears. Perhaps your character could have an imperfected version of an "elemental blast", and perfect it as the rp continues? That would seem more realistic.

Anyway, I don't run the rp, but I do just want to point out that I am an ardent Naruto fan- been one since before they released the anime in the US- and I do know a lot more about these things then you all seem to. I'm also not forcing you to change your characters, I'm asking you nicely because having logical characters in the rp will make it more fun. I do want to point out one final thing- I'm not forcing you to change, I'm asking you to. You don't have to if you don't want to, and I won't say another word about the whole thing if you don't. I will delete this post if asked.

Whoah- almost missed this one. Erureido, there is already a character named Sai in the Canon who can use the "Super Beast Imitation Jutsu", which appears to be a Kekkei Genkai, by the way, since no other character is portrayed as using even a similar technique. Plus, your character doesn't really appear to be anything but a mix of him and Neji. (Oh well, at least it wasn't direct cloning?) Couldn't you at least TRY to create an original jutsu? Sorry for yelling, but I can't stand character clones.

Thunder? I know we're rp buddies, but I should point out that your character isn't just using "Some" Hyuuga techniques, he's using all of them. It would be more logical to make him from some clan other then Hyuuga and just give him wind-based jutsu, or make him part of the Hyuuga and give him their techniques.

Yeah, sorry. Hakaisha-nin in my early teens, and old habits die hard. Anyway, that's not all that I see that goes a little off in the way of character abilities, but these are just my pet peeves.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • OK, sorry guys, I was trying to do my homework while reading your posts so yea I guess I didn't really read them right. Well, so I don't have to repeat what art critic said....just do what he said.

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • Umm... not to be evil, but I need to point out something: CHAKRA IS NOT MAGIC. You need a logical explanation for every technique- for example, the explanation behind my character's move lies in the genetic ability of his family to convert nutrients in fluid into chakra, then rechanneling said chakra evenly throughout the body in order to increase strength. The following jutsus are illogical:

Dark_Night's ability to change chakra into a wolf shape. This is possible, but would require a superhuman amount of control, to the extent that the final technique would end up needing more control then Sakura and Tsunade's "Insane Strength", or Rasengan. Not only that, but it is stated that Kakashi's family is pretty much dead. I'm not sure you really needed to be related to him anyway, as it does nothing for your character. Additionally, having a "Demon Guardian" of a wolf isn't really a genetic trait. I'm not sure that I hate the character too much, but maybe you should just say that she has "wolf-like characteristics" as opposed to having a wolf guardian, and giving her a jutsu that doesn't require such an insane amount of direct chakra control.

SilverTail: Having the "grim reaper himself" as an ancestor seems a bit far-fetched, but the jutsu is actually quite interesting. I'm not sure how logical it is... anyway, have you considered saying that their ancestor was "rumored to be the grim reaper"? That would make more sense.

O: Just a correction- No shinobi can posess equal aptitude for all five chakra elements except a certain Akatsuki member, and that's 'cause he stole four people's hearts. I'm willing to overlook that, since you aren't really god-modding it, but you should know that in Naruto the countries of China and Japan don't exist, even though there are different nationalities (perhaps you should just say your character is of "Asian" descent?). Anyway, my main problem is that the "Wood" element can only be used by Yamato, due to his sharing of the first Hokage's DNA, and "Metal" is not a real chakra element, and can't be used at all. If you're about to bring up Orochimaru's "Five-prong seal", those were seals representing the element, not the elements themselves. Additionally, your signature jutsu seems to require more control then most genin have. Most genin, in fact, don't even know about chakra affinities, or so it appears. Perhaps your character could have an imperfected version of an "elemental blast", and perfect it as the rp continues? That would seem more realistic.

Anyway, I don't run the rp, but I do just want to point out that I am an ardent Naruto fan- been one since before they released the anime in the US- and I do know a lot more about these things then you all seem to. I'm also not forcing you to change your characters, I'm asking you nicely because having logical characters in the rp will make it more fun. I do want to point out one final thing- I'm not forcing you to change, I'm asking you to. You don't have to if you don't want to, and I won't say another word about the whole thing if you don't. I will delete this post if asked.

Whoah- almost missed this one. Erureido, there is already a character named Sai in the Canon who can use the "Super Beast Imitation Jutsu", which appears to be a Kekkei Genkai, by the way, since no other character is portrayed as using even a similar technique. Plus, your character doesn't really appear to be anything but a mix of him and Neji. (Oh well, at least it wasn't direct cloning?) Couldn't you at least TRY to create an original jutsu? Sorry for yelling, but I can't stand character clones.

Thunder? I know we're rp buddies, but I should point out that your character isn't just using "Some" Hyuuga techniques, he's using all of them. It would be more logical to make him from some clan other then Hyuuga and just give him wind-based jutsu, or make him part of the Hyuuga and give him their techniques.

Yeah, sorry. Hakaisha-nin in my early teens, and old habits die hard. Anyway, that's not all that I see that goes a little off in the way of character abilities, but these are just my pet peeves.

You don't read well, do you? First, Sai (mine) uses this thing called Chakra. And Neji felt disgrased(Sp?) to the head family, mine is from the head family and loves cruelty to branch members. When did Neji become cruel towards branch members? And just to say, no one should change anything because this is the naruto universe. Maybe you seen characters having nosebleeds because of hot anime chicks they seen? I don't mean to offend you, but I'm not changing anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back