• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie here

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    Hey everyone how are you doing? I just started to get into the Pokemon world thanks to a friend at work. I started out with Emerald and I loved it. Then X and Y came out so I bought a 3DS and Y and I haven't put it down.

I'm hoping to learn about breeding here and just meet a lot of new people.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Hello Ktmmcc34! Great to have you here at the forums! Hope you have lots of fun here!

A friend in need is a friend indeed! :)
    Gen III was a great generation. It was and still is my favorite generation! Did you hear that it's getting an awesome remake for the 3DS?! You can relive those days of Emerald again with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Check out more about it here.

Pokemon X and Y has been a great hit everywhere! Many have already completed their game and some are yet to complete. Meet Experts and Newbies alike at the Pokemon X and Y section. You can meet many new people and also learn about breeding and even Trade Pokemon with others to complete your Pokedex! Now go get 'em!! :)

Years
  • Tell me about it; X and Y are way addicting, haha. I poured 300 hours into my Pokemon X and will never regret it.. still have lots I need to do though. Gotta get back into that! Be sure to go exploring in the X & Y board and let us know your thoughts about the game's features there. Welcome!

I'm sure you'll enjoy the community given how much there is to do and definitely don't be scared to contact someone if you'd like to chat. ^~^ We're a pretty friendly community. See you around and don't forget to give the staff a call if you need help! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I have heard about the upcoming remake and I'm very excited for it!! I only put about 70 or so hours into Emerald but I enjoyed every minuet of it. So far I have about 85 in Y and I still play it every day here.

So far this seems like a great place with very friendly people here and I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here.

Years
  • Hello and welcome, Ktmmcc! Nice to hear you're enjoying X and Y. Those games are pretty awesome, so yeah I hope the Hoenn remakes will be just as great. Is there anything you're looking forward to about the remakes? I really want to see all of Hoenn recreated in that glorious 3D.

So, the others have probably gotten you covered meaning not much I will leave here but I'm always happy to chat with you whenever you like and maybe we can talk about Pokemon together, plus do contribute to the various Pokemon discussion topics you'll see around the way. I hope everything goes well on what you planned to do next in X/Y, and do stick around with us since we love having fresh faces here.

Enjoy your day and I'll see you around, Ktmmcc! Ask the staff if you have any questions.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Welcome, Ktmmcc to PC!

I too am a new member to this community!

I just gotta say that the community here is very welcoming and helpful.

I'm sure you'll fit right in 8)

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    Hikamaru I'm looking forward to reliving the area again, surfing everywhere, and just getting lost exploring trying to find different pokemon. It should be a lot of fun.

Back