• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Bri! Nice signature you got there. ^_^. If you have any questions on how to use the forums, you're welcome to ask me or another staff member. ~Enjoy!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! If you need any help finding your way around or want something specific that I can help with, please don't hesitate to send me a message. Just so I can kinda try to help a little more, what kinds of Pokemon related things are you into?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Bri, nice to meet you! I really like your username, how did you come up with it? Feel free to take a look around the forum to see what interests you. Have fun. <3

Tholek

Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! Hope you enjoy your stay like I am.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Bri, welcome to PokeCommunity! PC is pretty big, but I'm sure you'll find some places that interest you. If there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to send me a message. Have an absolute blast! <3

Back