• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

next gen. babies...

B.Coen

The Next Legend
Years
  • i'm wondering besides the already anounced hatchlings what others PKMN babys would you like to see in the next round of PKMN games???

P.S. im bored :P

Years
  • Well, I'm really bored of them making other forms of old Pokemon... Ok shorts are ok but you see 4/5 of currently Pokemon of 4th Generation are shorts... Anyway... I hope they want make any other...

edit: btw I think that goes to Pokemon Generall better

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • Ash_Pokemaster said:
    edit: btw I think that goes to Pokemon Generall better
    Nah, because when he was talking about next-gen, he was speaking of D/P.

And to be perfectly honest, i have never been a big fan of babies and think that they are useless, considering they're very weak and thier only exist to be evolved (or look cute)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I'd only like baby Pokemon if it meant that, when they evolve, the Pokemon they evolve into have higher stats than one caught in the wild.

If that happened, I'd like to see a Heracross pre-evolution

Years
  • It would be cool to have a new baby evolution that doesn't evolve into a pokemon we already know of so it's like a new start.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I agree with GoW. -.-;; They're to hard to get with all the breeding that's required.

But, if I have to choose, I'd go with a baby skitty. xD Or maybe a baby onix 0o;;

Years
  • I would like to see a baby Pinsir or a baby for Tauros and Miltank as 4th generation babies. other than those I don't see a point to add any more babies.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    A baby pinsir would be interesting 0o;;

And a baby cow could function like tyrogue for its evolutions.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    I would like 2 see all the pokemon with out 3 forms not including legendaries to have a baby or 2nd form. a baby onix would be cool and a baby absol.

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
  • Fresh pokemon are of course always good but it's interesting to see new baby types. I loved elekid and smoochum when they first came out. It's just interesting to see smaller forms of pokemon we already know.

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

• Baby Pokemon are just a way for Nintendo to fill the "100 new revolutionary Pokemon to catch" ad phrase... Babies are pretty much waste of time as they don't add anything new to the old Pokemon. The fresh, new Pokemon would be best, or next evolution stages rather than baby stages.

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
  • BlackLotus said:

Baby Pokemon are just a way for Nintendo to fill the "100 new revolutionary Pokemon to catch" ad phrase... Babies are pretty much waste of time as they don't add anything new to the old Pokemon. The fresh, new Pokemon would be best, or next evolution stages rather than baby stages.

Yeah, new evolutions are always the best. I love scizor and steelix and I can't wait for Manyula. But you have to admit, Munchlax will be well worth it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I like Bonsly XD No one else does....but....>>;

It PWNs you! Minimime I'm not so glad about....did something poop on its head?

Back