• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFL: Predictions and Such...

Shawn1607

Asks too many questions
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    58% chance to win means that it's anyone's game. The Packers had a 90% vote to win and they did, easily. It's anybody's game at this point.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Many ESPN voters are stupid though, I don't trust ESPM or America (after all, half of ESPN picked the Jags >.>)

And The Bolts...they BETTER not win, or we're dead.

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Neither team is in the Super Bowl yet...

Rodney Harrison needs to learn to chill out...god, I hate the Patriots. Luckily for us, The Colts are going to own them.

I can't wait until the Colts own them...

And whoever was talking about Tony Romo's stats, I believe he's thrown in the neighborhood of 6 picks and one TD the past 4 games. That's not all that great. I think Romo has a big game, but the Cowboys don't have the best defense and Eli can pick them apart. Also,k it's tough to beat a team 3 times in the same season.

I'm shocked at how well the Jags did, earned more of my respect. That game only strengthened my thoughts that the Colts are going to win over the Pats if they can beat the Chargers. If the Colts lose today, the Pats might as well be given the Super Bowl Trophy now >.>

I agree...secondly,THERE IS NO WAY...and I mean NO WAY that the Giants will get past the Packers...and this is coming from a New Yorker. and I also wouldnt give the Pats any title as long as Green bay still has a shot to make it to the Super Bowl Even if the Colts get Eliminated. and Anti, you are 100% Correct....Harrison needs to chill...he is barely any good I think he is WAYY over rated...Notice the Defense over the middle is not exactly the brightest point of the NE Defense...wonder why? lol and notice you NEVER hear Rodney Harrisons name when talking about Defensive play makers..he is an Average Safety with an Above average mouth

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    Final: Chargers 28, Colts 24.

Wow. I didn't see this coming. After the Chargers lost L.T. and Phillip Rivers, I thought that it was over. Anyways, the Chargers came back and won.

Now it's the Patriots (Grr) and The chargers in the championship game.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Chargers beat my Colts, but I am STILL a die-hard Colts fan!

Chargers played their hearts out, and congrats to them. At Pats. If they played a little better than they did against the Colts, then they WILL beat the Pats.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I introduce the Super Bowl Champs! The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! *Screaming, but mostly booing*

I doubt the Chargers win, but how interesting it would be if they did :0 Go Bolts!

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    I reallllllyyyy hope the Pats don't go into the Super Bowl!!!!!!

I want the Packers to go in though, they're my 2nd favorite team and the only ones I can cheer for. (note that I cheer for every team that plays against the Pats.)

I was watching these videos called "The New England Pathetics" LOL!

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    I'm with ya man! Now that my team is out, I want the Pack to win, and more importantly, the Pats to LOSE!!!

Lol. New England Pathetics, Brady and Belichick hoisting the Sony Video Camera, Patriots Mascot holding a football in one hand and a camera in the other. Lol. It was funny. :)

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well, I'm 7-1 in picks. I'd say that's pretty good lol. Shame the 1 was for Indy :(

Ha, what a fitting ending to that Giants game...Eli > Peyton? lol not at all, but he's farther! Wow, that's scary O_O

Shawn1607

Asks too many questions
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    I was on edge for about 40 seconds. Romo is good, but with all the pressure we put on him he wound up so flustered he played like Eli on a bad day

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    Final: Giants 21, 'Boys: 17

It's 4th down... 9 seconds left on the clock in the 4th quarter, Giants lead by 4, Tony Romo and the Cowboys NEED a touchdown to win...

The play starts.... Tonys under pressure... he sends the ball swirling towards the inzone and....

IT'S INTERCEPTED BY THE GIANTS!!!!!!! 3P1C PH41LUR3!!!!!!!!!

Here are my predictions for next weeks games...

Packers V.S. Giants.
    42 - 21 Packers

I think this will be a repeat of the Seahawks game. The Giants will come out swinging, but their fate will be to get crushed by the Packers in the second half, earning the Pack a spot in the Supah Bowl!

Pathetics (lol) V.S. Chargers
    35 - 24 Pathetics if no L.T. and Philip Rivers
    35 - 42 Chargers if they have L.T. and Philip Rivers

First set: What did you think????????? Honestly... The 'bolts don't have L.T. or Philip Rivers. They won't be able to stop the Pats offense and whenever they have the ball, they'll be stopped cold by their defense.

Second Set: If these players are in, they'll send the red white and blue packing. If you saw how much trouble the Pathetics had with teams like the eagles and ravens. They'll get run over by L.T.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well I don't know too much about the NFL but I'm sticking with my prediction about the Pats since week 10. They will go 18-1. As far as I'm concerned The winner of the Seahawks-Packers was going to win the Super Bowl. I stand by that.

I don't have much proof or reason (i'm an NHL guy) but the Packers are going to beat the Pats in the Super Bowl.

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    But Favre isn't an ignorant fool. Romo just doesn't have enough experience under his belt. And Eli, he played good, but he'll never beat Favre's wits.

I hope that the Chargers win, and if not, give them a massive fight. I also hope the packers win over the giants. If that happens, it'll be the Packs and Pats in the Super Bowl. Last time they were in the super bowl together, the Pats got trampled, but the Pats are a different team. But so are the the packers, so you never know.

But thats just a prediction and possible outcome. A supporter of the packers, I hope they go all the way, but deep down I hope everyone does well. A little less of the pats, because Im kinda sick and tired of them and their whole "Path to perfection thing."

Back