• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFL: Predictions and Such...

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Jerry Jones isn't greedy. He's trying his best to make the Cowboys a glory team again. He isn't afraid to shell out draft picks and other players to land high draft picks. It isn't greed. Crayton is a WR of the Cowboys future. Good thing training camp is coming up. Romo, Johnson (if he doesn't reitre) and Bartel (Cowboys' pratice squad QB) should throw to him constantly so he can learn to catch passes like the one he dropped that put the knife through the Cowboys heart against New York

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Jerry Jones isn't greedy. He's trying his best to make the Cowboys a glory team again. He isn't afraid to shell out draft picks and other players to land high draft picks. It isn't greed. Crayton is a WR of the Cowboys future. Good thing training camp is coming up. Romo, Johnson (if he doesn't reitre) and Bartel (Cowboys' pratice squad QB) should throw to him constantly so he can learn to catch passes like the one he dropped that put the knife through the Cowboys heart against New York

If Crayton is the WR of the Cowboys future then Tony Romo needs to demand a trade ASAP!

Seriously though Jerry Jones CRAVES attention. Let's see...picking up T.O. would be a good place to start.

Jerry Jones' best obviously isn't good enough. Besides he obviously isn't very smart if he wants to trade his PRO BOWL running back for a draft pick to get Darren McFadden, and UNPROVEN rookie.

With the talent the Cowboys had in the 90s I could have been the owner and won a Super Bowl.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Jerry Jones made all those picks and trades during the 90's. He picked up people like Charles Haley and Deion Sanders, who like TO, had an attention issue. The 90's were a dark decade for the Cowboys. Like the last two years were dark for Cincinnati

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Jerry Jones made all those picks and trades during the 90's. He picked up people like Charles Haley and Deion Sanders, who like TO, had an attention issue. The 90's were a dark decade for the Cowboys. Like the last two years were dark for Cincinnati

Let me start by saying I love Anti pop...You know what your talking about lmao..glad someone sees eye to eye with me

Well regardless of Craytons drop I HONESTLY believe in my heart Dallas still would have lost, and also, if they did win by some sort of Divine Intervention because thats what they would have needed to win, they would have gotten abused by the Packers the following week. Although NYG won, I still believe the TOP NFC team is the Packers because of the youth,hunger and toughness and they are glued together by Brett Favre. What other team have you seen in recent years over come a bunch of mistakes, and blow a team out 42-14 was it? against the hawks... The last team to do that was the Jets against Miami in the "Monday Night Miracle" game. That is in the top 5 games EVER. I say out of 10 times of GB playing the Giants GB wins 7 of 10. The NFC Championship just happened to be one of the 3 that the Giants win lol.

About the Falcons: Yea I know! Crumpler and dont forget about Rod Coleman!
    Now of course There old, but they are still good, and WHY NOT TRADE THEM? Im sure you could have gotten AT LEAST a 2nd rounder for Alge, and I BET A MILLION BUCKS the Raiders would have traded something half good for Coleman who was young and could be worked with because thats why the Raiders suck...Out with the New, in with the Old, like Warren Sap for example lol...they took him Past his prime so why not take Coleman? the Best trade they have ever made recently, was for Lamont Jordan who was dumb for going there...if he woulda stood with the Jets he would have been a good back learning from Curtis Martin who in my opinion Would have shattered that Rushing record if he played for like 2 1/2 more season. The man went from #13 all the way to #4 on the all time rushing list in a single Season. If that isnt amazing I dont know what is.

I betcha Parcells, or the 49ers will make a run for Leftwich as a 2nd/3rd string to compete with whoever he brings in to start at QB so the Starter stays Hungry and he can teach the younger QBs...but thats just what I would do. Worst comes to worst you know he can start and he is a good QB as long as he is healthy. I also think Warner is going to be the Starter in Arizona this year. Then again, I believe Alex Smith is a good enough QB to get at least a 9-7 Record this year, MAYBEEE if they get a lucky win on a struggling team 10-6. The Defense is there for the most part, they just need 1 GOOD WR and 1 WR that CAN be a problem if you dont pay attention to him so Frank Gore can run better.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    If Crayton is gone, Dallas has receivers like Miles Austin (too bad we've only heard of him on special teams). If the trade doesn't go through, Dallas will pick up Michigan WR Mario Manningham or Texas WR Limas Sweed with their first pick. Illinois RB Rashard Mendenhall or Texas CB Marcus Griffin should be picked with their second first rounder

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Well well well....As I said earlier in the season Thomas is GONE from the Dolphins and it looks as if Taylor will follow. so told ya so Erimgram xD

Shawn1607

Asks too many questions
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    Giants keep Derreck Ward, and sign David Carr a few days ago. Also, we lost three defensive players already; Wilson, Mitchell, and Torbor.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    PC had a little error which deleted all kinds of posts...

Also did anybody notice Deangelo Hall was traded? Some guy on ESPN was calling him "Me-angelo" which I must say was pretty funny.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    He's a perfect fit in Oakland. The team made for misfits and outcats...

Watch him get fed up there too. Seriously! I mean oakland is not improving attitude wise with this kind of character, I think he'll drag this team through the mud kinda like randy moss in the old days...

It was funny when I heard that he originally wanted to go to the pats, and the Patriots said HAIL NAW lololol. priceless. And they just picked up one of the other atlanta corners too. ;D

Well this sure is an improvement for atlanta they really did need him outta there, he's just a negative guy in my opinion, has his good points on the field though I guess. >.>

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I predict the Billswill get another Monday night game,
    (I know yall agree me);)
    (We should have destroyed dallas :'( )
    Because they the coolest team!!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    That was the best game for Dallas! Sure, they got their butt saved by a rookie kicker, but he kicked the GW 53-yard FG TWICE! With that showing, it'll be a couple years before they [the Bills] get a home MNF game, but they might be facing a team in MNF on the road.

Dallas Morning News reports the Cowboys are in peliminary talks with the Titans to get suspended CB Adam "Pacman" Jones in a trade

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    That was the best game for Dallas! Sure, they got their butt saved by a rookie kicker, but he kicked the GW 53-yard FG TWICE! With that showing, it'll be a couple years before they [the Bills] get a home MNF game, but they might be facing a team in MNF on the road.

Dallas Morning News reports the Cowboys are in peliminary talks with the Titans to get suspended CB Adam "Pacman" Jones in a trade

Well dallas morning star is a little off ;D NFL reports...
    Pacman to possibly meet with Bill B of the pats, may construct his rookie deal to a one year prove it deal (like randy's) and talks could start. Adam could go to dallas or new england, pretty interesting.
    Wouldn't that be funny, but personally I dont think it will happen and pac will go to dallas. Though Pats just signed another corner, lowering those chances a bit more.

Pro Bowl Linebacker Tatupu signed a 6 year contract extension with seahawks, That's a great extension for them.

Jason E, Kicker, Signs with atlanta. Looks like he's going out were he wants to.

Rivers and Gates of the chargers could still miss reg-season/pre-season play after their offseason surguries. That's not much of a surprise.

Jordan Gross of the panthers signed a one year tender. Nice sign I guess.

Also, lolololol Anyone hear about the Mavericks of the NBA lost the other night and blame the loss of Romo bringing Jessica to the game! Romo said he wanted to prove no dallas sports team would lose with jess's appearence, and then they lost! lolololoolol now that's a great story.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I can't stand the Patriots! Pacman said he wants to be a Cowboy, New England shouldn't stick they're nose where it doesn't belong

hahaha quotes my friend I love um

(recently) Pacman wants to go to patriots and has stated he wishes to meet with Bill

Did the patriots do anything? No, Pacman himself was interested. So dont blame the pats when Pac did it. Get your facts straight.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    The Patroits are like the Baltimore Colts in the sixites. From tapes they said the Colts were "nasty and mean and spoiled other people's fun". Now the Pats might not be extremely nasty and mean, but they did spoile other people's fun...

Back