• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
  • Lol So it took me a long time to find out how you guys discovered that Purplecicada was Shy Guy. It would have been actually nice if the random role picked was mew_nani's or Sparkin's as it would give us more information.

@Paranoia That's a possibility. The flavor text doesn't seem to say anything about it though.

Years
  • Lol So it took me a long time to find out how you guys discovered that Purplecicada was Shy Guy. It would have been actually nice if the random role picked was mew_nani's or Sparkin's as it would give us more information.

@Paranoia That's a possibility. The flavor text doesn't seem to say anything about it though.

It actually would have been worse if Nicki had revealed as mew_nani's or Sparkin's role because then we would have had no clue that she was Shy Guy.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Yeah, I ended up sleeping in at the end of last day phase but when I read through it purple screamed scum to me, lol. Glad to hear/see I wasn't the only one though. So presumably mafia is down 2 or 3 now and town is down 5 or 6 (I think?) and Cult is at +2?

Following the suspicious end-of-day bandwagon purple+strange did to get our un-cc'd roleblocker lynched, purple died and turned out as scum. As such my eyes are set Strange as to why he would openly vote for a town PR who had been un-cc'd.

Years
  • Following the suspicious end-of-day bandwagon purple+strange did to get our un-cc'd roleblocker lynched, purple died and turned out as scum. As such my eyes are set Strange as to why he would openly vote for a town PR who had been un-cc'd.

The claim had only been made a few hours before if I remember correctly, giving no time for the real PR had it been a fake claim to out, and to me purple seemed less suspicious and more like they were just stumbling to say things the way they intended them. It looked to me that purple was being bandwagoned at the last minute, so I voted to tie it up between the two. I was also a bit distracted dealing with college scheduling stuff but I think I made a logical choice given the situation and I stand by it. I don't really have a great track record for reading people though, as evidenced by purple flipping scum.

Years
  • The claim had only been made a few hours before if I remember correctly, giving no time for the real PR had it been a fake claim to out, and to me purple seemed less suspicious and more like they were just stumbling to say things the way they intended them. It looked to me that purple was being bandwagoned at the last minute, so I voted to tie it up between the two. I was also a bit distracted dealing with college scheduling stuff but I think I made a logical choice given the situation and I stand by it. I don't really have a great track record for reading people though, as evidenced by purple flipping scum.

This is kind of a gut feeling but this post seems really scummy to me, but I can't really point a finger on why. Also, Hyper claiming and you voting him were about 12 hours apart.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Was purp being bandwagoned at the last minute? I seem to recall all votes for her being mostly before votes for Hyper but i could be wrong so I will double check.

Glad to know my gut feeling about purple was right though.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • So I've been given a sword

But I think it might actually be a lance in disguise

also, that's actually perfect that Shy Guy revealed as Wario. With Colress culted, that brings the maf down by two already, and we know Altaria is safe. Thanks for that kill, fluffy dragon

edit: oh, I guess no one else noticed that gunner was revealed as a Hero

edit2: just checked

SHIT THAT MEANS GUNNER IS SASHA

Vote Salzorrah

edit3: if no one claims Toon Link and takes responsibility for this sword, then I'm going to assume it's a lance and it shall never be used. Just so y'all know.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Was purp being bandwagoned at the last minute? I seem to recall all votes for her being mostly before votes for Hyper but i could be wrong so I will double check.

It was less bandwagoning at the end of the day and more people who voted at the beginning and I don't believe really said too much after, that being EC and jd. And then metroid threw on a vote right before the day was ending.

Nakuzami

Years
  • It was less bandwagoning at the end of the day and more people who voted at the beginning and I don't believe really said too much after, that being EC and jd. And then metroid threw on a vote right before the day was ending.
    Guess you missed my thing about Gunner

Where is everyone rn oml

Anyways, should we also discuss as a group who Altaria should kill tonight?

Personally, after yesterday and last night, I'm thinking Johnny for a potential target.

Years
  • Guess you missed my thing about Gunner

Where is everyone rn oml

Anyways, should we also discuss as a group who Altaria should kill tonight?

Personally, after yesterday and last night, I'm thinking Johnny for a potential target.

Smh editing your post while I was replying XD But also nice catch! I would have thought it would have been announced and not just casually slipped in there.

[Vote] Salzorrah

For those who don't want to do the thinking themselves:
    Nani must have been cucco, because her role wasn't revealed on death like altaria's targets she was the mafia kill, and since Gunner was revealed as a hero, she was Sasha.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Also, I'm thinking Johnny is Ephraim since he said he was pretty sure who the cop was in our conversation with Abby, and then Abby was stabbed shortly after.

So it looks like we need to find the Blooper.

And, based on purp being scum and under my assumption about Johnny, these are the people I'm TRing because of it (though I'm discounting Pikmin and Phoenix Wright for these, so they're more "non-Blooper" reads) as well as my general town reads. Early voters of Johnny could also be Colress trying to buss. So keep that in mind

Ash, EvilChameleon, jdthebud, Ullion, Paranoia_, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Bidoof FTW, metroid711

So I'm scum reading Johnny. Did you give me this sword, bae?

and if I go by all my TRs, that means Blooper is one of Strange, Sword Master or Rabinov.

It'd be nice if Link could confirm my sword so I can test this out, but I'll have to assume it's a gift from Johnny until then (esp. going under the assumption Sparkin was Link and is thus ded)

Years
  • Damn genius for figuring out Gunner is sasha jesus christ i never would have seen that. Also, we have no clue if Altaria will be able to kill or not tomorrow. N0 we can assume that Colress was culted, but we have no clue who was culted last night. It's most likely Altaria/Zinnia, but it could be someone else (highly unlikely though). I'm gonna go re-read the flavor text and see if we can figure anything out.

[Vote] Gunner

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    [kill] salzorrah niiice catch.

Ill say more later about to drive

Back