• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just getting my vote in so I don't forget later.

[Vote] Salzorrah

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [Lynch] Salzorrah
    Nice catch Naku, I had completely skipped over that :O

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Naku why is it that you are not townreading myself? I would like to not reveal if possible but I mean if it's what it takes for me to get cleared then I shall.

because there was nothing in my glance-over of interactions from yesterday to make me immediately townread you, and I hadn't townread you prior to that.

You don't need to reveal just yet, but you can if you feel it would be beneficial.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Once Psyduck reveals a role... is that it for them? Can they keep on revealing roles as long as they are alive?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Sure, give a good reason to kill me, or just a reason at least :)

Kiyotaka is worth killing. Also, why is Gunner sasha?

Yeah. Right. You're definitely scum for starting the Hyper Morian wagon, and even when he claimed Dedede, you still didn't change your vote just to get an innocent lynched. Along with other reasons provided last day phase and your behavior of not getting too involved (which you do as scum), I'm sure you're mafia.

I'd lynch Johnny, but our focus for today is Salzorrah, so [Vote] Salzorrah

Pretty sure @Rabinov is right on point that Strange is scum. You're clearly soft defending Purp in your final post last day phase. IF Strange is scum which likely is, that merely solidifies the claim that Johnny is scum as he openly supported Johnny.

Years
  • The more Kiyo is trying to argue this the scummier it looks. Also, I just realized that the cult is gonna be fucking huge by the time we take down the mafia, so any ideas on that regard?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We should probably start looking at cult soon otherwise they'll grab the win just like they have in the past.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • You know what, I'm not gonna even oppose that tbh, we know we won't have a chance haha

Yeah, I'm Sasha! And, we would like to offer you a deal.

We only want the extinction of the cult. Nothing more. Check all the phase posts, we've been wasting all our time finding the cult leader, and kill them all.

I'll offer giving my night action, tell me who you think is the cult leader, and I'll kill them. Here's the thing, cult will win. You won't have enough time killing peeps, since I'm the only one who can kill peeps every night. In exchange for my freedom?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I just wanna remind everybody that Kiyotaka was "townreading" Gunner and I called him out for it, because discussing game mechanics while not giving an opinion on people is a classic scum tell and that's exactly what Gunner did.

Well, I townread Gunner because I didn't notice anything completely scummy at that point. After the Abby kill though, I instantly felt there was something wrong with Gunner's behavior, and especially when she didn't vote anyone even when it was nearly deadline for day phase, solidifying my scum read on her. Forgot to mention it because I was busy yesterday.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • WHAT'S IT GONNA BE? DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL THE CULT OR NAH? BECAUSE THEY WILL WIN, AND I'LL DO ANYTHING IT TAKES FOR CULT TO LOSE. GIVE ME NAMES OR TIME BECAUSE IM DEDICATED TO KILLING THOSE RED PESTS

In that line of thought, I'm calling out [vote] Rabinov as cult head.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It seems the pressure of this section has become too much for Salzorrah.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • [Vote] Salzorrah

Gunner tries to do this a lot, level with the town and eventually try and outplay/outsmart them. I'd rather not deal with this again

Last edited:
    Back