• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

Years
  • Considering the phase post specifically mentioned two visits, I would say that last night Naku was visited twice, one was the kill, the other was for some other reason. What priority does killing take during nights? That could give us some clues.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Hm. I would think that naku dying by visiting after getting killed might be a clue, but that could be any role that has visiting abilities

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Naku was Zinnia. He was not cult. He was killed by the mafia, which turned him into Whismur, then the subsequent visit by the Pikmin killed him since Whismur dies if anyone visits him.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Hmmm... actually overlooked this... if Naku is Zinnia, well, there shouldn't be a problem with lynching Johnny, then? I don't feel like arguing, so [Vote] Johnny

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Also, I'm thinking Johnny is Ephraim since he said he was pretty sure who the cop was in our conversation with Abby, and then Abby was stabbed shortly after.

So it looks like we need to find the Blooper.

And, based on purp being scum and under my assumption about Johnny, these are the people I'm TRing because of it (though I'm discounting Pikmin and Phoenix Wright for these, so they're more "non-Blooper" reads) as well as my general town reads. Early voters of Johnny could also be Colress trying to buss. So keep that in mind

Ash, EvilChameleon, jdthebud, Ullion, Paranoia_, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Bidoof FTW, metroid711

So I'm scum reading Johnny. Did you give me this sword, bae?

and if I go by all my TRs, that means Blooper is one of Strange, Sword Master or Rabinov.

It'd be nice if Link could confirm my sword so I can test this out, but I'll have to assume it's a gift from Johnny until then (esp. going under the assumption Sparkin was Link and is thus ded)

Here's your proof

If anyone asks

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • If you're implying that Naku investigated me and didn't want to reveal that's farfetched. He was being kind of obvious already (hence why I said I knew who the cop was). Had he really found scum, he would've claimed or at least push for my lynch, which he didn't.

You were ""townreading"" Gunner based on an obvious scumtell and have been trying to lynch me for literally no reason. All the poor arguments and flawed logic that you have provided, I have refuted.

That said, this has to end and people should have a clear idea of who's scum by now. I won't repeat myself.

[VOTE]Kiyotaka Ishimaru

I'm also a bit tired of this and I have no trouble claiming my role (but I would rather not, obviously) so if you guys decide to lynch me for whatever weird reason I will be more than glad to claim, just don't outright bandwagon and be on the lookout for cult/mafia piling on their votes.

Perhaps you could claim your role then? I'd be more than willing to take off my vote and my accusations off of you if it is factual.

Your accusation on me is more flawed though. Did I not townread Naku for the same exact reason as I townreaded Gunner? Did I not also townread two confirmed innos, namely, Abby and Hyper Morian? Did I not scumread Purplecicada who really was scum? Also, did you really refute my arguments? I don't think you have though.

Perhaps I may have been mistaken with Salzorrah who didn't smell of scum, but you do, and thus, I fail to see how others cannot see it. Perhaps you just play so well as maf that you blend so well in, however, I won't be blind, not this time.

I'm keeping my eyes on you. You're definitely either maf or cult with Rabinov (who definitely 'townread' both you and Salzorrah on D1)... I'm still a little suspicious of Metroid and Strange, but they're leaning town now because I think Rabinov's the greater possible partner who pretty much also attempted to push the nail on Salzorrah last day in an attempt to look 'town'.

Also regarding Naku, he was definitely on you. You wouldn't have killed him (if you're maf) or recruited him (if you're cult) if he wasn't on to something.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I, too, would be very interested in seeing Kiyotaka Ishimaru claim a role here...

Years
  • I'm keeping my eyes on you. You're definitely either maf or cult with Rabinov (who definitely 'townread' both you and Salzorrah on D1)

This line right here is weird. So you're saying that you're town even though you townread Gunner, but Rabi has to be maf for townreading her? That's going against your own logic. I'm not gonna vote yet but I'm gonna keep this in mind.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I, too, would be very interested in seeing Kiyotaka Ishimaru claim a role here...
    You are interested? Fine ~

A pleasant greeting to all of you! This is Kiyotaka Ishimaru, former mafia member, Colress, and now serving as a member of the Pikmin Group.

Now, let me tell you a story of how things played out for me since N0.

Before N0 ended, I submitted my Night Action in the Mafia Chat to investigate Naku, thus, they know Naku was either the Cop or the Vigilante, but it was made more obvious by his actions in D1.

But before that, here is your cast,
    - Salzorrah is Sasha
    - Purplecicada is Shy Guy
    - Johnny is Ephraim
    - ??? is Gooper Blooper

When D1 came, I received the notification that I was being recruited to cult, and there I met Leader. Leader said that we couldn't recruit everyone from the maf group. However, I chose to propose that we could possibly save half of the mafia group, and Leader agreed.

That is why, I have been trying to get Johnny lynched since D1 because we couldn't afford to have mafia be the one who destroys our group. Purp's been taken already, so we don't have a problem with that

We wanted to save Salzorrah, but alas, she got discovered when she tried to kill mew_nani. We will be taking Gooper Blooper (tonight), thus, to Gooper Blooper, if you have any of us doused, don't use your action, otherwise, you'll be at a huge disadvantage.

===

Johnny, I know you won't be using your sword because it will reveal that I'm cult and you're Ephraim. Of course, you'd probably claim Marth, but that's obviously not good for you as you're not the real Marth.

Here's how I take how things occurred in the mafia chat while I was gone.

There's a huge likelihood Toon Link gave Johnny a sword N0. How so? Johnny's commonly someone you could trust, as evidenced from other mafia games, thus, people who don't have any idea on how people are aligned would give him that. Other than that, it clearly shows that he used his sword on Desi because he had a backup one which he could use at a later time. The sword kill on Abby was obviously his kill. They perhaps thought Abby was Leader because I actively supported Abby, but fools on you, maf!

Now, I'm not sure if Johnny has a sword, but it'd just kill him even more if he does use it.

Now, claim Johnny ~ I'm interested in your fake claim.

=====

I implore you all to lynch Johnny. He's more of a threat to both our side and your side. Lynching me will do you nothing, but lynching him matters.

We'll decide our conflict with you town later.

As a side note, it's also weirdly fun to play with the knowledge of everyone's alignment... except for Phoenix Wright, though...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'll have to digest all this, but for now, you're safe from my vote.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    While I am not 100% convinced that we should leave Kiyotaka be we should keep in mind that he is simply just the little ol' red pikmin. the one we really want to get at is the leader so we can take down all the pikmin at once. with his claim we have one less person to consider when doing that.

So between the two I would vote Johnny first and then look for the leader of the Pikmin. Especially if they plan on nabbing the last of the mafia tonight.

[kill] johnny

Back