• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • Give you more on the cc? I'm basically a vanilla role lmao. I put in fucking raving rabbids because of the new mario game and resetti too but i got Torterra which is just a nerfed form of a role from last game lmao. I have ZERO night actions to aid my claim and have been lacking participation due to the fact that i'm just so incredibly fucking confused and feel completely useless. I've been hoping to save my NA so that I could use it in a time that actually mattered (MYLO/LYLO) since I also can fucking DIE just from using my nerfed action. Really feelsgoodman.

glad to see Kiyo set me up though, really convenient for cult leader to claim my role then pin the blame on me through a message.

EDIT: Strange's claim literally consisted of basic math and agreeing with someone else's obviously correct logic, as well as apologizing for "inactivity" and then giving excuses for not continuing to show up for the rest of the game, allowing him to just avoid ALL reads by posting as little as possible. I wanted to ask for a massclaim earlier but decided that I wanted to use my role as CC bait. Turns out that the idea executed but since I've been so stupidly unhelpful this game you guys are believing the false claim lmao.

fuck me

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Sorry felt like this deserved its own post.

if the quote "My partner AND DOOF" doesn't sound like a bait then idk what is. Why would he purposefully omit one person but then say my name? Especially IF I was cult leader? That just sounds like such a shitty slip if it's legit- but its not legit lol

Why on earth would an outed cult expose his leader like that? He fucking wouldn't. This is such a shitty attempt at a lynch I can't even believe my eyes

Years
  • as well as apologizing for "inactivity" and then giving excuses for not continuing to show up for the rest of the game, allowing him to just avoid ALL reads by posting as little as possible.

Yes it's totally not real inactivity when I'm moving out to go to college next week so I'm really busy and can't spend all day online. XD

Also lol Rabi make up your mind :'D

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • How about we lynch a culted member instead so we don't accidentally kill torterra? We can deal with it tomorrow. If we actually lynch torterra we lose immediately I think.

[Lynch] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Yes it's totally not real inactivity when I'm moving out to go to college next week so I'm really busy and can't spend all day online. XD

Also lol Rabi make up your mind :'D

Only responded to the weakest point in my argument and calls out the person changing their mind when presented with the other side of the story

hmmmmmmmmm

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Tfw there was several chances to kill the pikmin from the mafia & ash was super obvious lmao

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I mean of course it could just be being dead, but the fact that you gave a people not to kill that was the cult + doof

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Since when did you know she was cult leader?

it was pretty obvious; I'd figured it out right before y'all got me killed as well.

Tragic. All the town needed to do to win was get Blooper to light his shit, and the cult would have gone up in flames.

Still upset that I'd figured out every scum the exact same night I was killed, and legit the only way I could have possibly died in one night in the entire game was to be maf killed and recruited by the Pikmin at the same time. Laaaaaame

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • it was pretty obvious; I'd figured it out right before y'all got me killed as well.

Tragic. All the town needed to do to win was get Blooper to light his muk, and the cult would have gone up in flames.

Still upset that I'd figured out every scum the exact same night I was killed, and legit the only way I could have possibly died in one night in the entire game was to be maf killed and recruited by the Pikmin at the same time. Laaaaaame

We were planning to recruit you N1, but we were afraid that the mafia would target you at that time, so we chose N2 instead, but we didn't expect they'd kill you instead of looking for cult leader.

Also, we recruited Blooper N3, so they couldn't have convinced Blooper to light the flames.

Back