• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • [Lynch] Johnny Since you're outing yourself, and confirming Ishi being the culted Colress helps narrow down who cult lead is. If you think Rabi/Ash could be the most likely targets that could possibly help narrow down the target list, unless you're trying to help Goober' chances to win in the case that the cult does attempt to recruit them? Unsure on that last point though, so I'm definitely keeping in mind your thoughts.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm Psyduck, and my role has done absolutely nothing as of yet.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Well since we're all claiming roles, I am Choot.
    Haven't done much cause no one has visited me.
    Also.
    [Vote]Johnny

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Because it's nearly phase change, I have a last message for Glooper. Since Johnny has his sights on either Ash or Rabi, I ask you Glooper to kill either Metroid or EC or Jd; please avoid my partner or Doof.

We will recruit you; we don't have a reason to betray you now and you have a better chance of winning here.

Years
  • Just so everyone knows, we have come to the conclusion that it would be unfair for us to award points for this game based on some issues with the mechanics. Sorry about that.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • In that case, who be our cult leader?

metroid I feel you are very much just pointing out the obvious, or making statements much like the one you have made above but with no actual analysis/reads/ANYTHING coming from it. I'm going to go ahead and just assume you were recruited.

So with that in mind, yourself and Kiyo are culted, I'm town, EC is town. Leaving us with:

Ullion
    Ash
    jd
    Doof
    Strange
    Sword Master

I think I may actually just stick to what I've been pushing a little since the beginning.

[Vote]Strange

Nah, not recruited, just dont have any information or anything relevant to say.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Going to place a preliminary vote on someone so we get them talking (and so if I lose track of time, I haven't forgotten to vote).

[Vote]jdthebud

Years
  • I'm torterra. I can prove it tonight if we don't hit the cult leader today.

At this point cult will have the leader and 3 followers, since there have been 4 night phases and one of them tried to recruit Zinnia after she was hit, resulting in her death rather than being recruited. There are 10 players, which means 6 town, which also means that if we mislynch today my ability can buy us another shot instead of the cult recruiting one of us and winning.

That being said we need to weed out the cult leader, not just a cultist. So Rabi has the right idea trying to figure out who are cultists so we can narrow the suspicious people down. However we need to be wary of people claiming roles as well, because cultists will usually let the leader claim their previous role in order to keep the leader alive.

Currently I'm not sure who it could be, but I'll try to read back through, although I've been reaaaallllyyy busy the past few days (as evidenced by me saying absolutely nothing last phase) and I'll be even busier tomorrow, so no promises.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'm torterra. I can prove it tonight if we don't hit the cult leader today.

At this point cult will have the leader and 3 followers, since there have been 4 night phases and one of them tried to recruit Zinnia after she was hit, resulting in her death rather than being recruited. There are 10 players, which means 6 town, which also means that if we mislynch today my ability can buy us another shot instead of the cult recruiting one of us and winning.

That being said we need to weed out the cult leader, not just a cultist. So Rabi has the right idea trying to figure out who are cultists so we can narrow the suspicious people down. However we need to be wary of people claiming roles as well, because cultists will usually let the leader claim their previous role in order to keep the leader alive.

Currently I'm not sure who it could be, but I'll try to read back through, although I've been reaaaallllyyy busy the past few days (as evidenced by me saying absolutely nothing last phase) and I'll be even busier tomorrow, so no promises.

I CC.

[Vote] Strange

Years
  • Because it's nearly phase change, I have a last message for Glooper. Since Johnny has his sights on either Ash or Rabi, I ask you Glooper to kill either Metroid or EC or Jd; please avoid my partner or Doof.

We will recruit you; we don't have a reason to betray you now and you have a better chance of winning here.

Notice how Kiyo's message to the last mafia member said not to kill Doof, and lynching me wins the cult the game.

[vote] Bidoof FTW

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Notice how Kiyo's message to the last mafia member said not to kill Doof, and lynching me wins the cult the game.

[vote] Bidoof FTW
    It's true that lynching torterra will likely win the game for cult. That being said, are you saying that Doof is the Cultist?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [Lynch] BidoofFTW

I'd much rather not trust someone who has offered nothing at all during the previous day phases despite all the good content to pick up reads on during day1. Plus I'd imagine cult leader would want to stay low for a good portion of the game and when necessary try and claim an easy-to-claim role (ie. torterra).

Back