• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo: Choose Your Own Character 2! - The Pikmin Win!

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
  • Oh christ, not another one.
    About me not giving much to the conversation.
    Any input i would have has pretty much been covered by the other people here.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • That reminds me,
    Hyper said he was King Dedede.
    I kinda believe him
    [Unvote]HyperMorian
    [Vote]PurpleCicada

Purple has seemed to be scum to me.
    Besides giving input in the cop conversation earlier, she hasnt spoken about anything for the rest of the day.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sorry, I've been dealing with something irl which suddenly cropped up. Sorry I can't be around 24/7, Metroid. You seem really scummy for shifting your vote, though.

I don't understand how I can get scumread for suggesting things... the bandwagon on me seems scummy in itself, and I can guarantee at least one of those bandwagoning me is scummy. Also, why are people relying on meta information to back up their scumreads?

I can guarantee that I'm town. I have nothing to say that could back up my claim, honestly. It's only day one and I've been bw'd for something stupid. Please rethink this.

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and [vote] HyperMorian for now, though. I forgot to add this in.

Years
  • I see that people are bandwagoning purple last minute. How nice of them.
    [vote] HyperMorian

Honestly Kiyotaka seems more suspicious to me but if it's tied between purple and Hyper I suspect Hyper more. Dedede is one of the easier roles to fake claim, since it has that whole hammer breaking thing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm starting to wonder if any of you guys read ever tbh stahp

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
    Years
  • Woah I missed a lot in such a short time, the Johnny bandwagon that formed quite quickly is very scum like, and their seemed to be quite a few people to quickly discredit him, and as such I'll think I will Vote: Kiyotaka Ishinaru

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Boy, yet another game in this section where the good guys are getting decimated.

Years
  • Well, Altaria killed someone. That means they weren't culted, which means it's safe to assume Colress didn't visit Altaria N0. Which means Zinnia is probably culted now?

Back