• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Parties Allowed: Old Gods

Which Setup Are We Playing?

• Total voters
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I wouldn't pinpoint Aaron/catdog as the cultist just yet for the same reason. Maybe someone else who seems to be laying low?

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    I wouldn't pin it on Rabi cause life and I do agree that we have to take care of those cultists/cyborgs. If we only had a lead somehow.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Could be Cat Dog. His behaviour hasn't been particularly odd, but Aaron held the role before him and was laying low and being noncommittal. I could see a cult Aaron playing it safe. Although he was also quite busy.
    Nice to know I can arouse suspicion by not acting odd! I was also going to agree that cults/cyborgs are our biggest concern. In the past, however, cult leaders tend to be killed in the night, rather than openly lynched (e.g. Poisoning NightKrow in Pop Culture Asylum). I don't have any reads on anyone as cultist yet, but does anyone have any hints to oust one? Inactivity isn't often the best way...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I'm unfamiliar with EM so I could be wrong, but from the role description, it sounds to me like we can't lynch cyborgs anyway:
    Only dies when their charge count hits zero.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    So at the very least we need to find the Cyborgs and prevent them from getting more charges. Then we can move on to the cultist if they didn't go and get themselves killed during the hunt for the cyborgs.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    The "doing something impossible" line kinda reads to me like someone tried to recruit another and failed --

and the "interesting interaction" thing makes it sound that, perhaps the same role, got picked up by a different recruiting role?

This has been Kiyo Thoughts (tm).​

Years
    The "doing something impossible" line kinda reads to me like someone tried to recruit another and failed --

and the "interesting interaction" thing makes it sound that, perhaps the same role, got picked up by a different recruiting role?

This has been Kiyo Thoughts (tm).​

thank you very much for Kiyo Thoughts (tm). Although, this speculation isn't really going to get us anywhere. The weird thing about this game is that there is only third party so there aren't going to be many reads, and the game is going to last a long time. I feel like we're just gonna have to random lynch and get lucky or just abstain (if possible).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Its what we've retroactively kinda agreed on so yea lets go for it!

Years
    Yeah, I think we can all agree the third party recruiters are bad for all of us. The sooner they're gone, the sooner the rest of us can fulfill our win cons.

Also, should you get recruited, I'd advise all of you to keep your former roles to yourselves. The Butterfly could shake things up.

Oh, I totally forgot Butterfly was in this...

Also, I totally agree with Fletch and everyone else about counting the recruiters as maf, they will become a huge problem later so better to try to take care of them now.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    It would put pressure on the cults and cause them to start acting like scum, perhaps, yes, but that's basically been the consensus this whole game, so I'm not sure how simply agreeing on it really changes the lack of lead we have now.

I'm gonna scan the thread to see if any two seem particularly chummy.​

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Vote Count

Currently not voting (16)

Vincent (2), Bardothren (5), Who's Kiyo? (2), gimmepie (4), Uzumaki Naruto (1), EvilChameleon (4), SirDolan (1), Mr Cat Dog (4), Ash (3), Fletch (2), Paranoia_ (2), Goku (1), Juno (1), jdthebud (0), Bidoof FTW (1), Abby (4)

With sixteen players alive, it takes nine votes to lynch.

There's approximately twenty hours left in this phase.

(The numbers in parentheses are current post counts per player.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Going back over all the posts and finding particularly shady ones would be a good start now that we have a clear idea of who to target. I will be doing so myself once I'm out of work and off mobile.

Years
    Going back over all the posts and finding particularly shady ones would be a good start now that we have a clear idea of who to target. I will be doing so myself once I'm out of work and off mobile.

Well in that case, Aaron's posts really did irk me. So since Cat Dog is now Aaron I'll place a tentative vote there.

##Lynch Mr Cat Dog

Back