• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Parties Allowed: Old Gods

Which Setup Are We Playing?

• Total voters

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Let's bring all the dead people back and start over.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Speaking of that, who all ended up Chthulu'd? Does that not seem like a logical first step to go to those people as suspicious or no?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Cyborgs and cultists have been our main targets before jd got cthulu'd. I think he was the only one whose cthulu curse was real everyone else was just messing arouns

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    That just depends on whether or not we can nab the cult leader. If we nab them then the whole cult dies with them.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yeah, let's do it. Get it done. Make it happen.

##Lynch Groot

Years
  • I dunno who klippy is but I'll go ahead and claim I'm nomad

I may only become aligned with the Butterfly, Diabolist, Medusa, Monkey, Party Host, Priest, or Voodoo Lady. Visiting any other player will leave you unaligned. I've to visit a new player each night.

N1 Aaron - nothing
    N2 Gimmepie - Aligned with gp
    N3 Groot ( klippy) - Nothing
    N4 Abby - nothing

So gp is one of those guys....other people are not one of those roles. I think I gave pretty good info, right?

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • How is me asking if going for a Chthulu'd player suspicious? We do it all the time in EM. I asked a question and you're acting like I suggested we lynch the doctor. Just reaching logic and weak train of thought to follow. SAD!!!

More suspicious is EC just bandwagoning without any sentient thought of his own. Just a "okie dokie let's do it".

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • "Odds are the last two are converted" Odds are you a fool, boy!

I am not converted either. Happy to share my role though if you sheep just want to follow Gimme off his Cliff of Ignorance.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    More suspicious is EC just bandwagoning without any sentient thought of his own. Just a "okie dokie let's do it".

I fully admit I'm bandwagon voting. I'm bandwagon voting because I want a lynch every single day of this thing. If that eventually turns around to me, I'll even bandwagon vote for myself.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
  • Spicy drama. Well. if what Densi's saying is true, then chances are pie's could be a Diabolist or a Butterfly, Medusa, Monkey, Party Host, Priest, or Voodoo Lady.

Back