• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Noble Titles - Grand Duchess/ Duke

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    Has anyone reached Grand Duchess/ Duke? After receiving the title a few weeks ago, I find myself with a lot more money that I thought I earned. I noticed that there was a 100k increase in my inventory every day. Does this happen to anyone else?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I love the Battle Chateau because it's basically a cash cow, especially with the Amulet Coin on you. I'm currently an Earl, so I'm still climbing my way up the ladder.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've done a few battles on Battle Chateau before. It's a great way to train your Pokémon, and, as said before, a decent way to earn yourself some money as well. (: I haven't been able to become a Duchess yet, but I'm on my way. The hardest opponent I have faced on the Chateau, so far, was Grant. His Auroras was quite defensive, and it's taken me nearly eight turns to have it defeated. His other Pokémon was Tyrantrum, which was pretty heavy on the offensive side of things. With only a single hit, it was able to take down my Blastoise… and it wasn't even critical. d: Usually, Blastoise could withstand about three to four attacks in a row. I have no idea how it's managed to defeat it with just one move, though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yeah, I need to utilize the feature more. I've only made it to the second stage that you can make. I have a long way to make Baron. If you make that much money, I should definitely become one. 100k is crazy!

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • The formula I'm using:
    Amulet Coin + Happy Hour Smeargle + Prize Money O-Power = $$$$$$
    We only need to wait for Poke Bank to see if Happy Hour stacks with Pay Day. But just this alone gives you quite a lot.

Aside from the cash part, another great part about it are the Audino babes.
    Lucky Egg + Experience O-Power + Pokemon Amie boost + Black Writ of Challenge = lots of experience points.
    Makes things even easier if you can just OHKO them. The Audino would be at level 65 with the Writ.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm currently at Duke. I love using the chateau for levelling up monsters to evolve them (hurrah pokédex). As Zeta said above, the Audino girls give a nice lot of experience.

Years
  • I'm a Duke too. I'm glad they added this, these fights paid for my charizardite Y and my venusaurite. :)

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • WHY BATTLE CHATEAU WHY?
    Battle chateau is destroying me! I have been on route 7 for days because I keep going back there to get cash and power up my Pokémon. AND I'M ONLY A COUNTESS!

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • It's the most useful place in the game. It makes lvling up and getting money so much easier. xD I love it.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I <3 the B.C. too. I grind levels with EXP SHARE and my level 100 Pokemon get to be sweepers (and used at all) once in a while.

What I really want is a freaking Meowth so I can use Pay Day at the same time :)

WHY BATTLE CHATEAU WHY?
    Battle chateau is destroying me! I have been on route 7 for days because I keep going back there to get cash and power up my Pokémon. AND I'M ONLY A COUNTESS!
    Have you sent a writ of challenge at all? I started gaining titles very quickly after doing that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    The battle chateau is my go to place for levelling up pokemon. (especially for filling up the pokedex fast) It's handy how it's so close to the daycare. It means route 7 and Camphrier town is my usual hub area.

Does anyone have a name list of all the trainers that appear? Serebii says you need to beat every trainer to reach grand duke status.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Keep going throughout the day and you should get most of them. They will keep swapping out with new trainers after you beat them.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    My problem is the bad trainers tend to stick around, even by the time I got to the Grand title. I'll be trying to gain some levels and have to fight those people with like lv 15 Burmy or Eevee.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Love the B.C. Beat everyone in it multiple times a day for a couple weeks after beating the main story line. Finally made it to Grand Duke. Lucky egg + B.C. = $$$ and levels

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    I am currently a Duke and try to battle there all day.
    In fact, I use the area as my training area to once my team reaches a good level.
    The only thing I don't like about being a Duke is battling all those beginning levels.

Back