• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noob here!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    Hello everyone, I'm TheRPGMaster99 and I'm 15 years old. I enjoy to play Retro/Oldschool games, and as my name should give away, I'm really into rpg games. Pokemon is one of my favorite game series with The Legend of Zelda being on top. My top 5 game series are

_1.The Legend of Zelda
    _2.Pokemon
    _3.Kingdom Hearts
    _4.Dragon Ball Z
    _5.Super Smash Bros.

Well, that's all the info I have for ya, and I hope we all can get along on the wonderful Community!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I adore the series you listed, aaahh. I can't wait for Zelda Twilight Princess, and the new Kingdom Hearts is said to be glorious! Also Pokemon Z is due for 2016, and Super Smash is gonna have Corrin and Bayonetta! DBZ, I love Xenoverse, eee. Annnd welcome! Nice to meet another Old School/Retro fan; I enjoy those sorta of games myself. <33

I do indeed think we'll be able to get along beautifully! Have an awesome stay, and I'll be happy to help you out anytime there's something on your mind about the forums, questions n' all! And see you later; happy holidays to you!~

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello and welcome to PokéCommunity. Hope you have a good time here. If you're ever looking for someone to talk to about Pokémon or anything else feel free to leave a message on my profile. I usually reply back right away. Well see you later.

Saragraph

Everything for the OST.
    Years
    Looking at that list I think we have enough in common to get along just fine. But that list is just a list of your favorite game series, but what are your favorite games? And who's your Smash Bros main?

I'll see you around ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello. Pleased to meet you. I hope you have a wonderful time here at PC. If you ever want someone to talk to I'll be around. See you later. =)

Smoke+Mirrors

Underslept and Overcaffeinated
    Years
    Hello hello! I'm new here as well but welcome anyway! ^v^

Zelda is probably my top series above Pokemon! My first Zelda game was Wind Waker, and I can't believe I don't own the HD remake of it yet ;A;

Smash Bros. is the best! I'm not the best at it, but if you have it for WiiU I'd love to play you sometime! My main is Peach, and has been since Melee. Though I AM rather good at Villager (I think) and I almost cried when they reintroduced Mewtwo.
    Bayonetta and Corrin hype!

KH seems so good.. all I've played was Dream Drop Distance but even then I couldn't get past one of the first worlds because it was too hard heh. Just too awful at video games. >.<

Fantastic meeting you and welcome, TheRPGMaster99! The community's full of gamers so I'm sure this will be a great place for you to settle into. Enjoy your stay. ;3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to the forums! I haven't played many of those games myself, except for a bit of pokémon of course ;) I hope you'll come and post some around the forums and come to like it here!

Back