• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hi CopyCat^_________^ and yeah, my brother and I are supposed to share the X-box too but he never does XP He claims we can "share" it only if it's in his room and he picks the game XD I'd rather not play the games yet becuase it's all sports games.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Hey ^^. Yeah, I know how that goes. My brother picks the game too, so I usually wait until hes gone or something to play, since I don't really like the games he picks xD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I know, he always pick games that he knows that he will win just so I look bad. Plus, I'm a pretty sore loser so when I'm losing in a game I just leave XD

I should buy him someting I would like for his birthday so that way we could "share" and I'd be happy. (I know, I know, I'm selfish XP).

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Yeah, me too. He loves to rub it in when he wins and poke fun at me. :x

Thats a good idea *evil cackle* I could buy him something I like for christmas. xD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yep and it will be great >=D though I don't think they'd be too happy with us. But hey, as long as we're happy it's all good =D.

Actually you know what, he went to his friends house yesterday and last weekend and I didn't even think to play his games while he was gone *kicks self* ;________; it's ok, being sick was funner than playing a game anyway =D.

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
    Years
  • I have a PS2 and a Gamecube. I use my dads laptop all the time, though. I hate the attatched mouse. -___- So I usually plug one in.

My little sister hogs the Gamecube. She's always playing Sly Cooper. I don't get whats so fun about being a dumb theif racoon.

I can usually beat my little sis at games, though. x333

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • You can say that again xD.

Heh heh. Yeah, I'd rather be sick then play his games. Right now he has a friend over, so I couldn't play them if I wanted anyway.

I'm about to go to Best buy O.O;. I might buy a movie, if I have money. I felt like saying that. xD

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
    Years
  • I'm completly broke. I bought myself Final Fantasy XII for $50 bucks, so I have ZIP money right now. x3333 It was worth it though.

Yeah, I'd die if I had to play my sisters games. Sly Cooper and Neopets. O.O Some people like them, I don't.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well, if it was worth the money then that's good^^. Wow, so it's that much money? Looks like I have no hopes of getting it then right now -__-. The last thing I bought was the FMA movie and that was totally worth it, I <3 it sooo much!

Ooh, well hope you get a good movie if you get one =D.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I <3 the video rental store right outside of campus here. If you have your college ID, new releases are $2. Everything else is under $2. Kids movies, which uncludes all the Pokemon and FF movies, are FREE for one day. XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Wow, your lucky, its 6 dollars to rent a movie for me O.O

I bought the fourth Inuyasha movie for $19.99, and since "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" was only $5.99, I picked that up too. xP

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why bother bying movies when theres youtube and friends available.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Wow, your lucky, its 6 dollars to rent a movie for me O.O

I bought the fourth Inuyasha movie for $19.99, and since "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" was only $5.99, I picked that up too. xP

I didn't like My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Too much of a chick-flick for my liking. =\

Why bother bying movies when theres youtube and friends available.

YouTube doesn't have regular theater released movies. I borrow a lot of movies from friends, but it's just so easy getting a handful of change and walking to the rental store to pick whatever you want.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well they still have old movies..but old movies can be good..

I can't believe I'm trying to stand up for Youtubes movie selection XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I thought the storyline and everything was well written. And the whole Windex deal was pretty funny. It was just too much of a chick flick for me though. =P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I enjoyed the movie at least what I can remember of.

But I remember in the movie theater, me and my stupid Dad was in the movies and I didn't eat any popcorn because I wanted to save it for my Nan. x3, I love my Nanna =3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I agree Nica, I usually try to see if the movie comes on TV and record it, or if YouTube has it before I buy it. But I hadn't been able to find the Fourth Inuyasha, and "..Wedding" was just an after thought, cause I liked it.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I just rented 'Click' with Adam Sandler and 'Little Man' with the Weyans brothers. I've never seen either of them, so hopefully they were good choices. I was going to get Hostiile, cuz I've never seen that either, but I wasn't really in the mood for a horror flick. =P

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I saw Click the other day. I thought it was pretty funny, and had a good message. But, if you don't like crude humor you might not be able to appreciate it as much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back