• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Pretty good time to finish Psycho Pass since the 2nd season is on the way =D
Not announced yet but it's soon...! Soooooooon!
Even though the 2nd season plans were announced soon after the first season ended and still nothing :/

(MOAR HANAKANA PLZ!)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I also just finished Psycho-pass, I took a very long time to finish it personally.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I finished it in 2-3 days as well, tbh. :p Took me much longer to finish Evangelion lol. Just finished that yesterday. It isn't the overrated piece of crap people call it is. And neither is it a masterpiece. But it definitely is something I had never seen or expected. It is very unique, to say the least.

Years
I can never marathon anime series because I will start skipping through the episodes eventually, when I get bored D: Unless I'm watching with somebody then I won't be tempted. Evangelion I have never seen and probably don't plan to \: I had an entire week to catch up on this season's anime, and I didn't get anywhere OTL

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Hmmm the only anime that i can marathon are either the short ones or ones that im really into :3 Ano Hana is probably my favorite anime to marathon cause its only 11 episodes (i think) and it has good story and characters

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I have a 44 episode airing backlog spread over about 9 shows. Have pretty much been using the time I would usually spend on those watching Natsume Yuujinchou and Urusei Yatsura. Will feel pretty good when I finally get through this.

I love marathoning things as it means I'm really enjoying it. Some of my best animu memories are of marathoning things like One Piece all day.

Years
I have a 44 episode airing backlog spread over about 9 shows. Have pretty much been using the time I would usually spend on those watching Natsume Yuujinchou and Urusei Yatsura. Will feel pretty good when I finally get through this.

I love marathoning things as it means I'm really enjoying it. Some of my best animu memories are of marathoning things like One Piece all day.

So many Natsume Yuujinchou seasons OTL I've only gotten through 2 of them myself and hopefully one day will finish the rest...But I procrastinate everything, watching anime included.

Years
I used to be able to marathon with ease, but now it's hard finding time outside of weekends to power through anything. And now that I'm caught up with my DVR backlog, the only things I want to marathon are only available on my PC, and marathoning a show is something that I have a hard time doing if I can't lie in bed while watching it these days. I'm now more than a month behind Japan's XY run, and I'm also about that far behind on KlK, as well as having a lot of stuff on my hard drive that I've yet to watch, simply because I don't want to sit at my PC while watching these things (or, in the case of KlK, I don't want to be craning my neck to watch it on my phone while at home unless I'm winding down for the day, since the Crunchyroll mobile app has free streaming when you're on WiFi).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
The only few anime that I've finished in one seating was NHK ni youkoso, Giant Killing and Higashi no Eden.

So many Natsume Yuujinchou seasons OTL I've only gotten through 2 of them myself and hopefully one day will finish the rest...But I procrastinate everything, watching anime included.
How can anyone procasinate to watch Natsume Yuujinchou?

Years
How can anyone procasinate to watch Natsume Yuujinchou?

I ask myself that too...To be honest, I just don't have the patience, attention span and time to watch a great deal of anime \: I have nothing against Natsume Yuujinchou; I absolutely love the series, it's just me XD That and I go in-and-out of anime watching phases. Some days I'll want to marathon a series, and then there's times when I don't feel like watching anything. Just derp around :B

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I ask myself that too...To be honest, I just don't have the patience, attention span and time to watch a great deal of anime \: I have nothing against Natsume Yuujinchou; I absolutely love the series, it's just me XD That and I go in-and-out of anime watching phases. Some days I'll want to marathon a series, and then there's times when I don't feel like watching anything. Just derp around :B

Well, we have all have those moments. I took 2 freaking months to finish Psycho-pass. And I took 2 months to finish the first season of Gintama.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's been ages since I last had an anime marathon. Two years, I think. :( Planning to do it again sometime, but not really sure which anime to go with.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I have a handful of series on my plan-to-watch list, but I don't know where to start. I began with Shigofumi: letters from the departed because it was 12 episodes, which is manageable during the semester. Wow, the first 2 episodes were great enough to be a standalone.

Years
My MAL plan to watch list is miles deep, but my immediate future plan to watch list is dramatically shorter and much more flexible. I'm thinking I should hook up one of my spare PCs to my TV, though, and turn that into either a streaming PC or as a way to hook up one of my externals to my TV since my TV can't do that natively. That'd make it much easier to marathon the stuff I already have.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I really don't find myself watching anything in mine plan-to-watch-list that much, I always leave them aside most of the time and suddenly find a series that I really want to watch. And poof, the intention to watch anything in mine plan-to-watch list is gone!

Years
I really don't find myself watching anything in mine plan-to-watch-list that much, I always leave them aside most of the time and suddenly find a series that I really want to watch. And poof, the intention to watch anything in mine plan-to-watch list is gone!

Me too XD They sit in my plan-to-watch list and are only growing older each season, which makes me feel less inclined to watch them, to be honest \:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Due to similar reasons, I just don't bother with watch lists anymore. xD" Once I'm done with an anime, I'll watch whatever I could get my hands on without any sort of planning. Thinking about an anime makes me want to watch it less and less, for some reason. Well, at least in most cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back