• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Stopping halfway through a movie would be really weird for me, as they move a lot quicker and it seems like it would be ruined by stopping, but that's just me. I would only ever do it if I started the movie then realized I was too tired to stay up and watch the remainder.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • It seems like the topic at hand isn't being discussed a ton,

Don't blame the DCC for it. We talk about what we want to talk about. P:

Anyway, if I ever stop halfway through a film, I'll restart watching the whole thing. I prefer to finish what I've started.

Speaking of films, I just watched PMMM Rebelion. That ending, goodness.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Hope you guys are ready for some Sunrise.
    Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Valvrave was silly fun but I'm not sure if you're serious about wanting another season. It was pretty wrapped up iirc.

Sabagebu best ending of the season.
    Spoiler:

Also crab flying the helicopter. Best show.

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I ended up dropping Sabagebu, I just didn't think it was that funny and the characters were actually kind of annoying me =/ I tried though because a few people told me it was good.

Years
  • Valvrave was silly fun but I'm not sure if you're serious about wanting another season. It was pretty wrapped up iirc.

Sabagebu best ending of the season.
    Spoiler:

Also crab flying the helicopter. Best show.

When I saw that picture, every hentai scene I've ever seen in anime just flashed in my mind. So, like, a lot.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I ended up dropping Sabagebu, I just didn't think it was that funny and the characters were actually kind of annoying me

It takes all sorts, I suppose.

Hopefully I enjoy Haikyuu as much as everybody else seems to have. I know I enjoyed the first ep. Also have Baby Steps to watch now it is finished, although that one can wait as I've been reading that manga for years.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • all of the shows that I liked this season turned out to be pretty underwhelming in the end. ZnT went down and Tokyo Ghoul doesn't excite me anymore. Aldnoah was wtf but the whole show wasn't that amazing so I don't care really. Surprisingly, the one I've been enjoying consistently has been Akame ga Kill. Stupid fun never loses out, eh? That, and Barakamon. Although I have yet to watch the later episodes.

Been watching a LOT of Hajime no Ippo, though. Great series. Finished first season and have seen 11 eps of the second. Will probably be done with it and start third season soon. :'D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • maybe, maybe not. what I've been made sure of, though, is that shows that appear to have that air of seriousness and **** but end up making no sense whatsoever frustrate me much more than those that lack the air. Which is why Akame ga Kill, as hollow as it is, is still much more enjoyable than something like Zankyou for me right now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Haikyuu was definitely fun, I enjoyed all the matches. The last episode was nice. I hope we get another season sooner rather than later. I watched baby steps, and it was cool but I fell behind after around episode 12. Might go and finish it now that it's ended.

I have been enjoying a lot of sports anime ever since I started Kuroko hahaha. After watching Haikyuu I had this sudden urge to play volleyball.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Sports series are easily some of my favourites. Touch, Ippo, Giant Killing, Major, Joe, One Outs, Cross Game, Last Inning and I suppose Intial D counts as well, all great. Would like to finda a Touch or Ippo tier football manga one day, Giant Killing is good but still a long way off those two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back