• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obsessions

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think you really are scaring me now, you don?t like have your face painted yellow or anything right? o_O;
    It's cool though you're so commited.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • My Obsessions

In-Grid
    French, Italian-Born, Euro-Dance Sensation In-Grid has made its way into my obsessions through my mother. Who would have though! She has the best songs in the world such as "Tu Es Foutu" and "In-Tango". She's just the best, period.

Hey Iggs!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Right now, I'm obsessed with Ricky Ullman (I like all the unknown celebrities, lol--like Yani Gellman, too)
    Oh gosh, I saw that coming. XD

Anyways, I really don't have any obsessions. Whenever I have a crush, I don't really obsess over him. (Don't respond to this, Chrystie. o_o Those AIM chats are the only exception, lol.) Here are some things that I really like, though!

Pokemon
    Drawing
    Oliver James
    I would say Ricky Ullman, but I'm afraid that I would get attacked by a certain someone, lol.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    obsessing is a little bit unhealthy i think... but i'm still pretty obsessed with my indie music, power rangers, and pokemon

Years
  • Kairi said:
    I think you really are scaring me now, you don?t like have your face painted yellow or anything right? o_O;
    It's cool though you're so commited.

XD

*stops stalking Yellow*
    Okay, I'll stop! XD

Otherwise, my other obssession are video games, finishing my fanfiction...and...uh...

^_^

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Teara said:
    *Lance (he'z zo cool!!...the evil one I mean)

Oh don't even get me started on Lance, honey XD He's just soo evil its sexy! ^_____^ Man, he's just sooo hot *.* Uh oh.. I think I'm getting dirty thoughts! *sings out loud 'mary had a little lamb'* XP

*dies*

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hehehe.. well other than my obvious obsession with exploring and simply being around the internet 24/7, like the many pokecommunity members here *I expect* XD. I do have other obsessions, lol.

#1 Dragons, I just can't get enough of em', especially Dragonite/Kairyuu. Hence the personally drawn avatar and username. I definitely have some kind of connection with those creatures, me thinks.

#2 Drawing pokemon and collecting the pokemon tcg, its what renewed my ability to start drawing again. I even go as far as making pokemon cards to use for fun. I got a link of my small gallery under my sig if you want to see.

#3 Collecting music, especially videogame music. Best stuff ever made, I think. I got a library large enough to listen to for a good month before it repeats itself, lol. Its a good thing I got a 40Gb mp3 player to lug them around XD.

I definitely have other "smaller" obsessions but they're nothing compared to the above mentioned obsessions.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I got many obsessions :cool::

Internet: I play on it a whole lot!

Pokemon: Of course!

Cute girls: Does this need to be expleaned? :cool:

Cartoons: I watch alot of them.

Anime: Also watch alot of them.

And of course.............[points to avatar]

Misty!:She's cute,pretty, and beautiful. Not to mention she's hot! :cool: I have lots and lots of pictures of her, like oni flygon has lots and lots of pictures of Yellow.

By the way oni flygon, your fanfic is really great! :cool:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hey~~ Everyone... n_n;;; I'm obsessed with Fantasy and Horror. I love unicorns, magic, Harry Potter, and vampires, and also witchcraft. Well, *interested* in witches is the more accurate definition. xD; I'm so obseesed w/ them that my mom has banned me from reading them, in fear of selling my soul or something. (refer to xanga.) n_n; I also love reading fanfiction.

Back