• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Yeah me to:)
    i edited my last post from "any" to "all"

what i meant is i dont play all kind of games.

I am playing right now Prey, Counter Strike 1.6 and Animal crossing:)

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
    I don't have it, but I want it. x_o; I mean, Mystery Dungeon is nothing like the other Pokémon games, but I'm absolutely hooked on it. So different doesn't necessarily mean bad. @_@
    Its good that they are thinking of new ways to play, e.g like playing as a pokemon, as a pokemon ranger rather than just a pokemon trainer. I wonder what there come up with next?
    Oh...I love to play video games. XD
    Yeah same here, Im all ways playing games when I have spare time. XD

Last edited:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Neither have I. I may have seen them being played, but I've never actually done the playing. :x

(I knew it'd be a DCC topic someday.)

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Yeah....

Problem is, I've been turned off by combat games. Aside from Banjo-Kazooie, I haven't really played them at all, and Kingdom Hearts falls into that category. I'll see if I can contact Mike tomorrow about it, though.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    *Looks around* REPORTERS!!! *Runs*. XD

I do make posts every now and then without "XD" in it. But most of them posts are in my Nintendo Fan Club. XD

All I know is everytime you make a post in here without "XD", someone points it out right away.

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
    XD is nothing but a post accessory to me. What does it add exactly? I'm not too sure. ._.

And how am I being an ass?

...he's offline. Just drop it; it'll cause nothing but more flamebaiting and pointless name calling. You're...kinda off subject too. I'm sure if you left stuff alone, people would leave you alone also...

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Oh, I'm sorry. When I get called an ass and crap I'm suppose to just leave it? If people wouldn't call me that in the first place there wouldn't be any need for me to reply, now would there?

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
    I'm not hot, I'm watching Spongebob at the moment~

Yes, when people call you bad names, you leave it. Its not different when people talk about you behind you back, right? You can't do anything about that either. Really, it's the internet; just lol and be done with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back