• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Jae-kun said:
    Arguably, it's one of the best IM programs out there, I use it because most people in our school aren't even aware of what AIM or Skype, etc is -_-;;
    You should consider getting it, the only thing that bothers me about it is the loading time *grr*

I've used Skype and I'm not a big fan. A few people I know that live up in Canada used it, but now they all used WLM the most...thankfully. =P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Arguably, it's one of the best IM programs out there, I use it because most people in our school aren't even aware of what AIM or Skype, etc is -_-;;
    You should consider getting it, the only thing that bothers me about it is the loading time *grr*

Everyone in my family uses Skype, but I personally don't like it. I stick to WLM mainly because most of my friends use it =P

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    YOU'RE KOREAN!!!! OMG!! XD Are you? *sweatdrop*
    Because I used to use Buddy Buddy and it's korean, PLUS you have korean text in your sig. *goggles*
    Indeed. I get the impression that you are as well. xD

So, do you guys use more than 1 IM client like me, or just stick to one?
    I've tried programs like Trillian, but honestly, I'm fine as it is using both Buddy Buddy and WLM.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Indeed. I get the impression that you are as well. xD

So, do you guys use more than 1 IM client like me, or just stick to one?
    I've tried programs like Trillian, but honestly, I'm fine as it is using both Buddy Buddy and WLM.

I haven't really tried any other IM client, other than WLM and Skype, but since I don't realyl like Skype (and none of my friends use it), I stick to WLM.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    BTW Jae-kun, I never thought anyone would use the word 고구마 in their E-Mail address.xD

... Just for the record, I am not stalking... I think.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    BTW Jae-kun, I never thought anyone would use the word 고구마 in their E-Mail address.xD

... Just for the record, I am not stalking... I think.

ㅋㅋㅋ Well then, it was a good idea XD Gah, finally a Korean PC member! *adds on MSN*

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I have AIM, MSN, and Yahoo, but I usually only use AIM. I've never heard of MSN being called WLM before.

Last edited:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    It's almost 3am... I've literally been working on a group English project for the past five hours because it's due tomorrow... so please, someone tell me why I'm still awake? *tired... yet, not tired* x_x;

And to keep on topic... I use WLM mainly, but people in school only use AIM, so I'm forced to use that as well~

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I'll call it MSN.

I'll alternate between WLM (at my house and at my mother's flat) and Windows messenger (at the library and school). What's convenient is that you can sign in from any Windows XP machine, and since I'm one of very few that use it, I escape most messaging service blocks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    TWO ADS ON THE FORUM!? </freak out> That's pissing me off.

As far as the subject, WLM goes, I try to use the correct acronym when I remember. It's proper.

In other news, Heroes is THE BEST EFFING TV SHOW! Woah, it's blowing my mind.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I use MSN teh most though I do use WLM like everyone else but to me it will always be MSN..and everything else...well I got every other messenger system just to talk to more people...but more people dont talk to me XDz

Yeah I dont like teh ad's either..because it doesn't match with teh current theme I'm using XD

<3 Nica--Stupid other IMing thingies(Cept MSN..yeah)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    heh, i didn't even notice the two ad bars up until Paul here pointed them out.

And yeah, it will always be know as MSN ... unless people start pronouncing WLM as "dub-el-em" cause"dubleyou-el-em" has one too many sylables.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    AIM 6.0 is really sharp, don't bash. AOL gave us Triton-Hell, but this new version is sharp. I like it.

Anyways...WLM is so Web 2.0, I want to embrace it <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back