• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Web 2.0? What's that?

I just wanna hug it and squeeze it cause it looks cool and allows me to bug my friends even when they are offline.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD

We need to find a faster way to say "double-u ell em". It is too long.

Let's just call it Live. It's just as fast as saying "MSN". =]

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    But... but... why am I the only one not allowed to say MSN? ;_;
    ...you still like using that freaky smilie, don't you? XD

And it's because I said so. >O Oh, and sorry about disappearing earlier, we had another power cut at school so the computer just died on me. And by the time we had power again it was time for class.

Years
    I think/say WLM weird. I should make a clip of it. XD /random

I like WLM better than MSN. I think it's worth the switch. o.o

It's pretty, and you can talk to people offline. Yay. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I forgots to add something to my last post whenever hour ago I made it. Well with WLM..damn name anyway..Well with that I like teh fact I can change teh background colour of your contacts and all and plain MSN..was just stupid colours that made me not like MSN..though back then it was teh only Iming thing I had so I put up with that...and also because teh computer was stuffing up then XD

<3 Nica--Better colours are a better way

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Honestly, we're practically encouraged to spam here, it would never rot, and that's a scientific fact.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back