• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oekaki feedback and support

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Eevee4Ever said:
    Quick Question: I finished a pic that I started last week, and I want comments on the finished picture. Is there a way for my picture to be bumped so that I can get feedback on its completed self? Thanks.
    Oekaki user: Orion

Why, yes, there is. You can always contact an admin to bump the picture for you.

- OR -

Re-touch your picture first and wait for it to load. Afterwards, go to the Oekaki Program you used for that picture. (PaintBBS Paletted, OekakiBBS Normal, etc.) Then, set the Canvas Size to the same properties as your picture. (If your picture was at 400x400, set it to 400x400.) Click 'Modify'. Once the page loads, it'll ask if you want to restore the picture. (Or something like that.) Click 'Yes', and your picture will appear on the canvas. Send your picture as usual and viola. :D Hope that help.~

(Haha...oops. The thought just ocurred to me. If Mods/Admins of the Oekaki are only supposed to respond, do tell me and I'll stop. ^^;)

Last edited:

Eevee4Ever

Star Gazer
    Years
  • Um, there's another pic that I want bumped... Is there another way for me to self-bump, because I tried to contact the Admins, but got no response? Thankes :3

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • If you bump to many pictures it's not a great thing ^^; I've never had to bump it and you can even give a link in your next drawing to the finished work and tell them to continue commenting on your laitest, a doodle or what not would work for it =D

Groundon2.0

I am Groundon U Kyoger
    Years
  • I have a Question.

When you use beazer tool on Oekaki,should it come up with another line?I'm just wandering because it always do that.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Erm... this really isn't a help question or anything... but, I was just wondering about archiving. Now, don't get me wrong, I am in no position to know what is "archive-worthy" considering I am not a mod for the Oekaki, but I was just wondering, I mean, when is anyone going to look out for archive-worthy pictures? It's been a long while since a picture's been archived, and I know everyone there strives to be in the archive section, so... I felt the need to ask about it. It would just be nice to see a picture get archived once in a while, like we did when the archives were first created.

Just a concern of mine. *shrug* I don't want to offend any of the mods there or anything, I was just curious.

Years
  • Azu: I know FG has archived at least one, but it hadn't really crossed my mind x_x In all honesty I forgot about archiving, what kind of oekaki mod does that make me >.<

I'm sorry about that, but Ill get right on it =D

Also I have added rule 7 and 8, theyr common sense ones, but I have seen it happening a few times, so just a reminder XP

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I have a problem, when i was trying to retouch one of my pictures, and then send it... this came up...(Attatched) WHy is that? and what does it mean? o_O;;;

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I have ANOTHER problem ><;; (Attached) I waited 3 TIMES for fifteen minutes, and it still didnt bring the picture up ><;; HELP?~!?!?!

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
  • I got a question too. Where are our mods! >< Don't get me wrong, I just want to know. Especially when we had some newbies spamming.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Chriz said:
    I got a question too. Where are our mods! >< Don't get me wrong, I just want to know. Especially when we had some newbies spamming.
    Yeah, ALOT of Newbies Did two minute piccies, then, like, left forever ><;; ANd they dont even comment on their own pictures? o_O;;

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Ookami said:
    Azu: I know FG has archived at least one, but it hadn't really crossed my mind x_x In all honesty I forgot about archiving, what kind of oekaki mod does that make me >.<

I'm sorry about that, but Ill get right on it =D

Also I have added rule 7 and 8, theyr common sense ones, but I have seen it happening a few times, so just a reminder XP

Ah! Thanks Ookami! I just think that archiving gives all us artists something to strive for, and helps build positive morale with those who want to be good and finally recieve that special archive. ^^ I know I was absolutely thrilled when I got my first archive, and I want others to feel the same way. ^-^

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Meh has a question.

Why can't you make the picture limit bigger than 450x450, and then just tell everyone to adult the picture if it's over a certain amount of pixels? o_O;
    I see no problem in that.

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
  • I'm sure someone else has this problem too, but everytime I try to retouch, the canvas is blank. Can someone help me?

Also, every time I try to view animation, the screen just refreshes itself and it says that pop-up windows were blocked. I think this may be a problem with my computer though and not the site. View Animation used to work b4, so I think its a problem with my computer. >_<

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Red Lugia said:
    I'm sure someone else has this problem too, but everytime I try to retouch, the canvas is blank. Can someone help me?

Also, every time I try to view animation, the screen just refreshes itself and it says that pop-up windows were blocked. I think this may be a problem with my computer though and not the site. View Animation used to work b4, so I think its a problem with my computer. >_<
    The blank thing... I had to restart my computer to get rid of that... sometimes twice ^-^
    The pop up thing.... Try turning of the pop up blocker thing (I dunno XD; )
    ^-^

Years
  • How do you eneter a picture in the Oekaki?

There is a send button at the bottom of the applet.

Why can't you make the picture limit bigger than 450x450, and then just tell everyone to adult the picture if it's over a certain amount of pixels? o_O;

Because in reality, they should really be that big anyways, and the adult button wasn't made for that purpouse. If it streaches the screen then it is too big and would most probably slow a few computers down.

I'm sure someone else has this problem too, but everytime I try to retouch, the canvas is blank. Can someone help me?

It works fine for me. Do you have any program that could be blocking it? Like fire wall or pop up controll? If so then you would need to turn them off for the time that you are using Oekaki.

Back