• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Office Mafia [GAME OVER]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Ahhhh I'm here

Hi I'm Ted Tris, currently in charge of the Bidoofs powering Ackbar industries and Pokecommunity. The reason I'm running for CEO is to finally replace our flimsy human workers with my army of Bidoofs, I've taught them how to type with a speed of 100 WPM and they are the greatest fundraisers I've seen yet, they'll make great workers for cubicle farms.

Still not faster than Charlie or Klippy :P

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I had an entertaining night, going to a pastrami restaurant with a radical leftwing feminist (who was a bit of a nincompoop tbh) but then they broke my heart so I'm going to write a song about them :(

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
    You're a radical monster? Okay. I don't think your kind belongs here with us.

[vote] Elektra Heart

edit: ok wtf I clearly wrote a complete sentence first.

edit 2: ok Bac thanks for editing your post, now my vote looks random. For context, she posted that she's a radical monster (and some other random stuff)

Charlie Brown

Years
    I had an entertaining night, going to a pastrami restaurant with a radical leftwing feminist, who was a bit of a nincompoop tbh, but then they spoke some rude words, broke my heart so I'm going to write a song about them :(

*confusion*

@Bac how many times do you want to edit your post and give me notifications m8

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I thought that the first night was going to be boring, but come on people, it's like watching blood dry on the walls!
    Well excuuuuuuuuuuse most of us (me in particular) for being sick last night. Maybe if you didn't put nanobots in us last time we wouldn't be having this problem!

So just what are we doing in the meantime if it's ok to ask? Under normal circumstances we'd be trying to get to the bottom of whatever murder spree or treasure hunt or war with some silver-haired nutcake is currently underway but we're ALL mafia in a sense.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Abstaining for the time being. No point on voting randomly... Or is that how it's supposed to be?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    So it looks like a bunch of people grabbed vests last night. Interesting.

And I hadn't even noticed that fun little challenge. A bit of writing, you say? Well, let me tell you a story. Or a start of a story, to be more precise.

"One time I was up cooking, getting some buns nice and buttered if you know what I mean, and to complement that doughy dish, I decided to make some delicious pastrami, which could be described as nothing less than 'radical,' to share between myself and my nincompoop of a 'buttery' companion. It was a saucy night, to say the least."​

Charlie Brown

Years
    Elektra Heart does not get the prize.

Jesus, what's wrong with you people?

P.S. They both fail for different reasons.

EDIT: I think Bac edited her post... but it still fails... for an entirely new reason.

Please don't edit your posts if you're trying to claim this prize... make a new one so there's no confusion on the time.

Am I allowed to use my gun on Bardclone #37?

"I had an entertaining night, going to a pastrami restaurant with a radical leftwing feminist, who was a bit of a nincompoop tbh, but then they spoke some rude words, broke my heart so I'm going to write a song about them," J-Swizzle said to the crowd.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    So it looks like a bunch of people grabbed vests last night. Interesting.

Does that mean you were forced to take a gun or the employee commendations last night? :P

What's your prize btw?~ :D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Nah, I'm just commenting on the narrative. "Boring night" and most people went to the same room. Vests, most like.

And I haven't chosen my prize yet. It's a secret. ;3

Melody

Banned
    Years
    [Vote] Nakuzami

I certainly don't need a reason to follow along on this. Does anyone else? I mean come on! If we all band together now on one person; it's likely not to be you next time around! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    The salt is real already.

Abstain

I don't have any reason to vote aganist anyone at the moment but we shall see how long that lasts.

Back