• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Officer Jenny! I can explain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • Some kid with long, red hair shoved a Poke Ball in my hands. Inside was a starter! I had nothing to do with it going missing!

Officer Jenny says:
    Okay, then. But please explain to me why you have a shiny Victini? Have you been cheating?

Years
  • Miss, this isn't a Shiny Victini. It's a regular Victini I got from the Unova event.

Officer Jenny says:
    Your 3DS log claims you've been playing Pokemon Omega Ruby! WHAAAT? I thought it wasn't released yet!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Officer Jenny, I can explain!

Actually, lemme call my homie Celebi, he can explain.

Officer Jenny says:
    Is that a Genesect?! I thought they belonged to Team Plasma. You must be with them!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    i can explain* looks both ways * I'm a member of the FBI and I'm undercover as a member Team Plasma

Officer Jenny says: Why is there team rocket uniform and five pokemon reported stolen in your bag I hope you have a good explanation?

Years
  • Officer Jenny, I can explain! I'm working undercover as a member of Team Rocket, and I'm taking the Pokemon they stole back to their original trainers!

Officer Jenny says:
    Your ID on your Ditto says it was caught in the Pokemon Mansion on April 1, (hehe april fools) 2010? I thought that was after the mansion burned down! Are you using time cheats young man?

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    No, Officer Jenny. The Mansion actually burned down in 2012, your reports have a typo. I have a witness, which I will let explain further.

Officer Jenny says:
    Your Manaphy has the move "Happy Hour", that is obviously cheating, as Manaphy has not been distributed with that move.

Years
  • OJ, I can explain! (Looks around anxiously) I'm from the future. I'm coming to warn you of an upcoming virus in X and Y. This is a Manaphy that was distributed in 2050.

Officer Jenny says:
    Youngster Joey's top percentage Rattata has gone missing! What? You have a Rattata! And its OT is Joey!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Officer Jenny, I can explain! Joey had left his rattata in the forest on accident and I was looking for him so I could give it back.

Officer Jenny says:
    Why is your Pikachu purple?

ReeDim

Pokémusician (H4XH4X0R)
    Years
  • Officer Jenny, I can explain! My Pikachu got carried away after finding some Wiki Berries!

Officer Jenny says:
    A rare Chikorita was stolen from New Bark Pokémon Lab a few hours ago. Care to explain why you have a Chikorita in your possession?

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Officer Jenny, if you don't mind, this "Chikorita" you speak of is actually a Cyndaquil disguised as one.

Officer Jenny says:
    Interesting, but can you explain how Totodile's PokéBall is still in Prof. Elm's lab? OC might have got that Cyndaquil to cover up that story.

Years
  • Totodile is still in Elm's lab because there was a kind trainer who picked Totodile as his starter, evolved it into Feraligatr, and ditto-bred Prof. Elm a new one to give to other trainers. It was an act of kindness, not thievery. (HINT HINT, IT WAS ME)

O. J. says:

Hello traveler, there is a stolen Poliwrath. Not that I don't trust you, but may I check your Pokemon Party? Wait... Is that a female Hitmontop?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    no it like to wear that pink bow its weird like that

Jenny: your carrying team rocket membership card that has your name on it explane

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
  • Madam Jenny, allow me to explain. I am a double agent. I am in truth a Pokémon Ranger, I had to conceal my styler to avoid detection.

Jenny: Halt. You have both the Red and Blue Orbs when only one may be held! Explain yourself.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • *drops them*
    Umm They're actually......... Ummm..... Replicas?

OFFICER JENNY!

The good people club rocket have informed me that a talking meowth was stolen. Please inform me why your meoth is saying 'Take me to Jamie!'

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Officer I can explain! He was trying to take my food and decided to claw himself on my back! That's why he's still with me eating as we speak! I guess he wanted food for Jamie.

Officer Jenny:

There have been suspicious prank calls to the President of the Fan Club saying his Abra isn't cute nor worthy in being the mascott of the Fan Club. It so happens that one day Abra disappeared, and two days later we find him with you. We traced the calls to you, so any last words before your arrest?

Years
  • Ah I'm sorry guys but this thread hasn't been posted in since June.. :( Doesn't look like any of the staff noticed the long bump. You're free to make a new one if you'd like to continue the game but since this one is past the 30 day limit I'll have to close it. Apologies!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back