• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Official Cloning Thread

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Pokémon You Want Cloned: Alolan Vulpix and Eevee
Copies (not including original): One new copy + the originals
In-Game Name: Nicole
FC: 4141-4572-7888
Timezone (or availability): Pst
Gen (6/7): Gen 7 (ultra sun) to clone the vulpix and gen 6 to clone the eevee (just so the eevee doesn't get locked in gen 7, in case I want to use it in a new gen 6 playthrough eventually)
Hey there! Don't mind my tardiness; is this weekend a good time to do this?

so, just a question - if the pokemon is already moved to HOME and can be moved to SW/SH you won't be able to Clone it at this point right?
At this point in time, no official Cloner is yet able to clone Pokemon in the newer games so we are not able to offer it as a service.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 21, 2020
Hey there! Don't mind my tardiness; is this weekend a good time to do this?

At this point in time, no official Cloner is yet able to clone Pokemon in the newer games so we are not able to offer it as a service.

Works for me! I'm just not available on Sunday, I'm free Friday-Saturday.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
I'm still confused on how this works can you respond and explain this to me slightly more cause I'm still new to this

Years
Pokémon You Want Cloned: Zeraora, Marshadow, Poipole (Have these in Ultra Sun)
Copies (not including original): 2 Zeraora, 2 Marshadow 1 Poipole (And originals back if it works)
In-Game Name: India
FC: 1092-1141-1216
Timezone (or availability): All day tomorrow and weekends. Thank you
Gen (6/7): 7

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I'm still confused on how this works can you respond and explain this to me slightly more cause I'm still new to this
In generation 6 and 7 (XY ORAS and SuMo USUM), there is 'homebrew' software that you can install on your Nintendo 3DS that allows you to clone Pokemon. Us official Cloners offer PokeCommunity users a way to clone Pokemon without users risking corrupting their 3DS or save files.

It sounds like you want clones of Pokemon on Sword and Shield (gen 8). We can't offer cloning services for the Nintendo Switch games at this point in time.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Pokémon You Want Cloned: Zeraora, Marshadow, Poipole (Have these in Ultra Sun)
Copies (not including original): 2 Zeraora, 2 Marshadow 1 Poipole (And originals back if it works)
In-Game Name: India
FC: 1092-1141-1216
Timezone (or availability): All day tomorrow and weekends. Thank you

I'm a little late, but I have some time available in about an hour or so, or quite a few hours about 12 from now. Feel free to DM me when you're ready.

Years
Pokémon You Want Cloned: Victini, Magearna, Hoopa, Arceus, Darkrai
Copies (not including original): 3 of each
In-Game Name: CaptainSmoka
FC: 5086 6438 4543
Timezone (or availability): GMT +2
Every day from 12am-12pm later times can be discussed
If 3 of each ist to much then 1 of each is fine

Last edited:
Years
Pokémon You Want Cloned: Victini, Magearna, Hoopa, Arceus, Darkrai
Copies (not including original): 3 of each
In-Game Name: CaptainSmoka
FC: 5086 6438 4543
Timezone (or availability): GMT +2
Every day from 12am-12pm later times can be discussed
If 3 of each ist to much then 1 of each is fine
Hi, I can clone them. My FC is 3840 - 9171 - 5049 and IGN is Janp. My timezone is also GMT+2. I think I should be available on Tuesday around 10 AM.

Years
Hi, I can clone them. My FC is 3840 - 9171 - 5049 and IGN is Janp. My timezone is also GMT+2. I think I should be available on Tuesday around 10 AM.

Thank you verry much
I added you on 3ds as friend
Thank you for your fast response
I will be there on tuesday
If you have discord i would prefer to text there because with the notifications on phone texting is easier hit me up
Rick_Sañchez#4496
If you dont use it, its no problem
Thank you once more :)

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
I want to put in an application as a cloner, but is gen 8 cloning not allowed at this time?

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I want to put in an application as a cloner, but is gen 8 cloning not allowed at this time?

Hey, sorry for my sloppy reply!

We would certainly appreciate a cloner for gen 8! I should fix that in the original post, but basically the reason we don't do gen 8 cloning at this point in time is because we don't have someone able to clone in the newer games.

Looking forward to seeing your application!

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
PC Username: Meluvia
Discord Username (include number tag): Meluvia#1436
Cloning Method: Missingno Duplication Glitch
In-Game Name: Meluvia
FC: 5304-4528-6120
Timezone (or availability): Anytime Sundays
Gen You Can Clone (6/7): Gen 8

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Gen 8 cloning is now available! However, this feature comes with a stern warning in mind:

DO NOT place any clones into Pokemon Home if that Pokemon has been in Pokemon Home before! Game Freak has recently updated Pokemon Home to add a unique tracker to a Pokemon when it is first uploaded to Home. When the service detects two or more Pokemon with the same tracker, it may delete the clones and possibly the original Pokemon as well! Be very mindful of the Pokemon you add to Home and what you do with clones of said Pokemon. Clones from previous generations and clones on the game cartridges themselves appear to be fine for now (as of April 2020). Be diligent and do your research before risky transfers!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Pokémon You Want Cloned:Keldeo, virizon
Copies (not including original): 3 Keldeo 2 virizon
In-Game Name: Roee
Timezone (or availability): most of the day

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Pokémon You Want Cloned:Keldeo, virizon
Copies (not including original): 3 Keldeo 2 virizon
In-Game Name: Roee
Timezone (or availability): most of the day

So normally I couldn't do this until Sunday, but seeing as I'm out sick I've got some time.
Send me a message here or ping me on Discord and I'll get those cloned for you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
Pokemon You Want Cloned: Applin
Copies: 2
IGN: Zenoh
Availability: Ping here or Discord, on most times EST
Gen: 8

Back